• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 7,350 Views, 500 Comments

Geoverse Part Six: A Season Of Adventure - GeodesicDragon



Geo and Twilight deal with more stuff in Equestria — all of it leading to a big surprise for both of them...

  • ...
33
 500
 7,350

B2. Enough Is Enough (NC)

In the Town Hall, a single raised voice could be heard giving orders to the many ponies inside, as Trixie cemented her hold on the town.

"Hurry up with Trixie's banners!" she demanded of Rarity, who was at a sewing machine making banners depicting Trixie's grinning face. The device was producing them at such a rate, it appeared to be on the verge of catching fire. As Rarity finished another one she handed it to Rainbow Dash, who flew up into the rafters looking for a place to hang it.

Trixie turned her attention towards the Cakes, who were making a large seat out of candy.

"Trixie's throne had better be finished soon," she snarled, "or else there will be Tartarus to pay! Trixie's current seat is far too lumpy for her liking."

"You're not the only one who isn't comfortable, bitch." John muttered from underneath Trixie's rear. "Has anyone ever told you that your flank is really bony? It feels someone is poking me with a fucking pitchfork."

Trixie smacked him across the back of the head in response and adjusted the necklace she was wearing. She then looked towards Applejack, who was knee-deep in a barrel of apples.

"Trixie has been waiting far too long for you to finish pressing that applesauce! She demands that you hurry up, so that she may enjoy an applesauce facial."

"You need a facial, all right." John muttered. "And I don't mean the beauty kind either. Perhaps it'll improve your attitude."

Trixie gasped and smacked him again. John looked up at her.

"Do that again bitch." he snarled, "I dare you."

Trixie grinned and swung her hoof towards John's face. At the last second before impact he grabbed it with his hand.

"You asked for it." he muttered.

He got to his feet, still holding Trixie, and began spinning on the spot. After a few seconds he screamed in fury and let go of the showmare, sending her flying across the room and into a wall. She scrambled to her hooves and growled, steam escaping from her nostrils as she charged a spell.

"You beast!" she screamed, "The Great and Powerful Trixie will show you what happens to anypony who dares defy her!"

"Oh yeah?" John shouted, "Well the Awesome and Magnificent John is gonna show you what he does with tyrants! If I can sneak past an army and assassinate some tinpot dictator, then I'm pretty sure I can handle an uppity unicorn!"

Trixie bellowed in fury and released the spell she had been holding. A blinding beam of red light shot out of her horn and barrelled towards John, who ducked and rolled to one side. The beam struck the wall, causing an explosion to blow out all the windows in the building. John picked up a piece of broken glass and glared at Trixie, who was grinding her teeth furiously.

"My turn." he spat.

He began sprinting towards Trixie, who stood her ground and began preparing another spell. John leapt through the air, his left hand raised above his head and holding the glass, while his right hand was stretched out in front of him in a grasping motion.

"It's time," he yelled, "for me to go all Altair on your flank!"

"I think you'll find," Trixie snorted, "that it's actually time for you to join your friend in Town Square!"

She fired off another beam of magic at the approaching human. Screaming in fury, John threw the glass at Trixie. The makeshift blade skimmed her cheek and left a small cut which began weeping blood. Trixie hissed as the pain caused her concentration to falter. Before she could react, John had grabbed her horn.

"You now have a decision to make." he growled as he brought her face up to his, "Either you lose the necklace, or you lose your horn. You have ten seconds to decide."

Trixie flailed wildly with her forehooves but found herself unable to strike the man holding her at arms length. She groaned in defeat and brought a hoof to her neck. She removed the Alicorn Amulet, which clattered to the ground.

Almost immediately the effects of her spells ended: the weather returned to normal, Ace was no longer a statue, and Pinkie Pie got her mouth back — a mouth which she soon put to good use as she leapt on Ace and began kissing him.

The assorted townsponies gathered around John and Trixie. Their eyes were full of anger, causing Trixie to gulp. The fear in her own eyes was palpable.

"So what will do you with Trixie now?" she said quietly, "Are you going to kill her?"

"To be honest," John replied, "I didn't even think I would get this far. But if anypony else has any ideas..."

"I do." Rarity said flatly, "You should get rid of her in the same way she got rid of Twilight. I trust you know what I mean by that?"

John grinned and nodded before walking outside, followed by the others. Summoning all of his strength he threw Trixie as hard as he could, a rapidly-fading squeal being the only indication as to where she was. John dusted his hands together and turned around.

"MI6 style," he muttered, "motherfuckers."

Everyone cheered as Applejack flung herself around John's neck.

"Remind us never ta get on yer bad side." she said, "But still, Ah'd be lyin' if'n Ah said that wasn't impressive."

John grinned.

"I did it for you hon," he replied, "and all of our friends."

Applejack nuzzled his cheek affectionately.

"Ah know ya did darlin'," she whispered, "Ah know ya did."

"Trixie's gone," Pinkie squealed, "so let's PARTY!"

She produced her Party Cannon and fired it, covering the Town Hall with a plethora of balloons and streamers. John took Applejack's hoof and led her onto the dance floor.

The two of them embraced as the party started, the townsponies basking in their new-found freedom from tyranny. John smiled at the feeling of knowing he was responsible for this.

And it felt good.

***

"Human?" a voice demanded, "Trixie demands that you stop playing games and get up right this instant! You cannot serve as her throne if you are lying on the floor like this!"

A bit of drool escaped John's mouth as he mumbled incoherently. Trixie sighed and prodded him impatiently while Applejack and the others looked on in horror.

"Blast," Trixie muttered, "Trixie must have hit him harder than she thought. Who knew humans were so brittle?"

Author's Note:

Lucky424's Idea: John tries to kill Trixie, but fails miserably.

I've got some readers who are Trixie fans, so killing her was out of the question. Which is why I wrote this cheesy dream sequence where he simply got rid of her instead. I hope you enjoyed reading it, because I sure as hell enjoyed writing it.

As for where I got the inspiration for John's leaping pose:

Kudos to anyone who got the reference before reading these notes.