• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 3,474 Views, 182 Comments

Where am I? - seeker9709



I woke up and don't know where I am

  • ...
15
 182
 3,474

An unforgivable crime

Celestia looked down at Luna with a stern gaze.

“May come in Luna?”

Luna, however did not waver. “I'd rather not. We are busy at the moment. Would you come back later?” Celestia's glare grew more intense. “I would rather now.” She said while sweeping by Luna into the room.

She entered and saw Twilight and her friends talking amongst themselves. Twilight looked up and saw the princess. “Princess Celestia. Good afternoon.” She called while running over to embrace her mentor.

Celestia looked down at the unicorn nuzzeling her. She couldn't help but smile at the unicorn she had practically raised.“It's wonderful to see you to Twilight, but I was wondering if I could speak to my sister alone for a few moments.” Twilight looked unsure for a moment. She looked to Luna. Luna returned the look and nodded to Twilight. “Sure Princess.” Twilight replied and beckoned to the others and they left the room leaving Luna and Celestia (partially) alone.

Celestia watched as Twilight and the others and when the door had shut behind the her head shifted towards Luna. The stern gaze returning. “Luna we have been sisters for thousands of years, and I know when you are hiding something. What is going on?” Celestia demanded.

“What do you mean sister. Twilight and her friends are just helping me with a problem. It's nothing serious.” Luna replied nonchalantly.

“Really. What are they helping you with?” Celestia asked sarcastically

Luna huffed in annoyance “If you must know I was tired of my stars and wanted to make some new patterns and constellations. I brought In Twilight and her friends to get their opinions and recommendations.”

Celestia raised an eyebrow. “Really?” She asked Luna

“Yes sister. You have nothing to worry about.”

Celestia narrowed her eyes

“Interesting, because I found an interesting drawing earlier today. Apparently some of the royal guards chased some kind of creature out of Canterlot yesterday.”

Luna began to pale. “W-what do you mean?”

“DON'T LIE TO ME LUNA!” Celestia commanded, slipping into the royal Canterlot voice. Her face hovering inches from Luna's. “Humans are in Equestria again, and I know you are aware of this. Now what are you hiding.”

Luna began backing away from her sisters gaze, she tried to think of how to respond when a voice yelled from behind her.

“HEY STOP.”

Luna and Celestia looked to the balcony to see Micheal in a defensive stance. Anger and concern clouding his features.

“She was hiding me. That's what.”

Luna's eyes widened. “Micheal no”

Celestia backed away from her sister. A look of horror on her face.

“L-Luna. You were hiding a human.” Celestia cried. Her horn glowing a brilliant gold

“Celestia just listen to me for just one minute...”

But Celestia wasn't listening anymore. She fired a golden blast of light at Micheal. Micheal jumped to the side to avoid it, but it followed him, and struck him in the chest.

The force hit him like a sledgehammer. He was lifted into the air from the impact. Coughing blood, his eyes rolled up into his head. He flew over the balcony and began the long fall.

“MICHEAL NO” Luna cried out. Her wings buzzed to life, just as they had in the hall. She shot a glare at Celestia before taking off at a high speed. Celestia had met Luna's eyes for that brief moment, and her heart was almost broken. She knew what she had just done was unforgivable. She watched Luna fly over the balcony and enter a screaming dive, breaking the sound barrier within seconds.

Luna saw Micheal's broken body falling and she let out a sob. She reached him in moments and wrapped her legs around him. Holding him through the fall.

She continued diving. The wind wrapping around them as they reached Mach speeds. When they were just a few feet away from hitting the ground. She teleported them towards the Everfree forest. The speed continued and they were flying faster than a jet across the afternoon sky.

As they flew, Luna looked down at Micheal. He was coughing blood and his skin was turning blue. “Just hold on Micheal, please.” Luna begged

Flying over the forest Luna spotted the old castle. The where the Elements of Harmony were stored. She flew in from an empty window and gently lowered Micheal to the ground.

Tears filled her vision. He was barely breathing and as still coughing blood. Using her magic she checked his body for injuries. He had 4 broken ribs, 3 fractured, major internal bleeding, and a ruptured lung. His heart beat was slowing by the second. Desperately she tried using her magic to heal his wounds. The wounds were healing, but not fast enough. His heart was still dying. She leaned over his body and began sobbing.

“I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Micheal.” She had healed the bleeding, and listened to his breathing as it slowed. “Why?” She began sobbing “Why, Why, Why, WHY?” She cried while hugging him, to her chest. A tear slid down her cheek, as she embraced him.

“Wait.” Luna stood and her eyes widened. I can heal him. She stood over his dying body. “Forgive me Micheal.” She pleaded.

She bent down and touched her horn to his head, and began pumping magic into him. His body jolted and blue light started glowing from his eyes and mouth. His body arched, and Luna squeezed her eyes shut not wanting to see what was happening. She continued pumping magic until she didn't have any left.

His body was glowing like the moon. Beautiful blue light coming from every pore in his body. Finally the light died down, and his body rested. Luna's vision became blurry, and she felt consciousness fleeing her.

She lay next Micheal, her wings wrapping around him. “I hope you can forgive me Micheal, but I couldn't let you die.”

She closed her eyes and allowed sleep to take her.




I thoroughly enjoyed writing this story so far, but I will be taking December off to thin of some more ideas and get some more chapters written out. I am also currently working on another story as well, Si I want some time to get that one figured out to. The first chapter for my new story will be out sometime after Christmas and the next chapter to Micheal's story should be out in January. See you guy's soon.

Comments ( 50 )

She changed him into a pony, right? :ajbemused:

If that would happen then i'll be gone.
I just dislike it if they get transformed without a warning or anything.

he doesn't really need to be a pony what if he got changed into a neko or diamond dog, changeling or something else

1768809

This is why I am taking the month off. I am trying to think of how to explain what happened to him, and let it be logical and well recieved.

1768786

What the hell is a neko?

1768818 basically human but they have animal traits like ears and tail sometimes eyes and wings basically like thisquizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/ST/STO/STORYKIDDO/1276193474_4516_full.gif

1768814 is he even still human?

1768938

I am going to keep him mostly human, but with a twist. I just havn't decided what yet

amazing story, i will wait patiently for the next chapter :twilightsmile:
(good things come to those who wait):moustache:

I was really hoping something like this would not happen. I hate it when the human changes into a pony.

1769133

No. Thats it way to cliché

1768954

I just hope that he still just completly looks human.

1769135
Well that fills me with some reassurance.

1769195

Hey. You know you are really funny and all, but you could just not give away plot points. Oh wait. It's to late. Well fuck

1769214
Eh, everyone was guessing at it anyway but if you really want to use what I suggested you can remove my comments from this chapter
and we'll just pretend this never happened.

1769226

All though. I was waiting these 3 chapters for you're next witty comment. I was wondering what had happened to you

1769065
thank you my fellow writer :twilightsheepish:

(and yes i am also writing a story):moustache:

my story will come soon, stupid 1000 words,

1769251

\Cool. I will check them out

1769256
hope you are very patient(because i'm stumped for the first chapter)(i have the prologue done):twilightblush:.....

i am sorry about making you wait:fluttercry:

1769284
]
Make me wait???? I leave every who reads my story with a cliffhanger every week. Take you're time:pinkiehappy:

1769323
Thank you comrade :moustache: (i am angry :twilightangry2:)(not at you)

1769355

you really like mustache spike don't you

seeker 9709>>
In surtan situations the icon makes things funny :pinkiehappy:

Well hes probably connected to Luna now in some way or another.
And considering he is still wary of everything that happends around him and called Luna 'The nightmare' he is probably gonna freak out at first :D

1769236
Sorry, had someplace to be this morning and had to bugger out of here shortly after reading. As for that comment....

fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/092/a/8/the_mighty_celestia_by_primogenitor34-d4up3yz.png
files.sharenator.com/memes_kill_all_humans-s500x375-221554.jpg

Little over the top don'tcha think Celestia? That was pretty homicidy for having claimed to try and be
peaceful towards others at first.

Great chapter. I will be looking forward to your next update.

1773242 is he going to get weird powers now?
...
O ya...
MOAR
tehe

1773577

I dont know. Maybe:trollestia:

wow they redid there site huh it looks so different but in a good way

1775394

No one cares about that. enjoy the story :trixieshiftright:

1775519 and i like your story and wow celestia bit of a overeaction there wasnt it

how can you call it a human in equestria if he isn't human any more?

1775699

Who said he's not human?

I didn't i was just asking

1781225

He will still be human, but with some tweaks. I am trying to decide what they are. If you have ideas respond to my blog post

1787037

The wings are something I am planning on incorperating as well as there longer black hair, but I don't know about claws.

PS. If you have suggestions I need you to private message me. Do not post them in my comments.

this has got the be one of the HIE story-things i have ever read!:pinkiehappy: i shall look forward to more of this:moustache:

Thanks a lot. Since this is my first story that really good to hear

Sounds to me like she turned him into a wizard, forever seeling him form his home universe, which doesn't let magical being's exist.

1830120

I was wondering why i had 7 alerts in my mail box. Thanks for the corrections bro. I will fix them. Probably soon

Login or register to comment