• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 1,270 Views, 11 Comments

Trixie's Revenge - rosebudthefoal



The mane six friends are teleported to an alternate universe full of their nightmares

  • ...
0
 11
 1,270

Dark and Scary


Fluttershy immediately knew something was wrong. She awoke in bright light, which was normal, but seemed unusually cold. She knew why this was; she wasn't surrounded by her animal friends. Her many pets usually came and curled up next to her to sleep, and she usually had to go back to sleep in the morning so as not to wake them by moving. However, she didn't feel or hear her animals friends.

I'm not at my cottage. she realized. She was about to panic when she remembered the sleepover. Oh, right. I had better get back to my cottage so I can feed my animals friends, though. I'm sure the others will understand why I have to leave early. She blinked open her cyan eyes and yawned softly. Once her eyes got used to the light, she looked around. She once again felt panic eating at the corners of her mind.

The room was bare; it was just a simple room with gray wallpaper. There were no windows; the light came from a small lightbulb on the ceiling. The only other thing in the room was Fluttershy herself; laying on a bare mattress. She heard the creak of a door and flew up into the air in fright. "Eeeek! W-who's there?" she asked.

A door on the opposite side of the room opened, revealing a familiar blue mare. "Trixie? W-what are you doing here?" she asked. Something was odd about Trixie... she wasn't the same as when Fluttershy had seen her last. But... the pegasus gasped when she spotted in wings on Trixie's sides. She was an alicorn! But how?

"Ah, the little timid Fluttershy." Trixie smirked in a strangely evil manner. "I don't think I need to go into as much detail as I did with Twilight Sparkle. Maybe we should just cut to the chase and introduce you to my world."

"Y-y-your world?" Fluttershy asked, flying as close to the ceiling as she could.

"You're not in Equestria anymore, scaredy-pony." Trixie told her. Fluttershy 'eeped' as she was surrounded by Trixie's light purple magic and she lost control of her muscles. The alicorn levitated her through the doorway in into a long hallway full of doors. There seemed to be twelve; six on one side and six on the other. Fluttershy had just come from one, and Trixie was levitating her towards the one across the hall. She saw that the two doors that were to the left of her's had faded into the wall, only a deep purple glow making them visible.

Trixie opened the door and flung Fluttershy in. The yellow mare rolled, head over hooves, in a pile of crunchy brown leaves. She looked back at Trixie, unable to make any sound except for fearful squeaks out of fear.

"It's time for me to take my revenge." Trixie told her, glaring through the doorway that appeared to be floating in nothing for there was no building behind it. "You yourself did not have a hoof in it, but your friends sure did, and what better way to torture them than to torture their friends as well?" Fluttershy was unable to respond, so Trixie continued. "You might get a bit bored while you're out here, so here's a challenge. Stay alive and find your friends. It's near impossible, isn't it? You see, this is the Midnight Forest that covers most of my world. It's about half the size of Equestria." she narrowed her eyes. "Have fun."

Trixie slammed the door, and the moment she did, it faded away. Fluttershy was now all alone in the dark and scary forest. "S-somepony? Anypony?" she called out, hoping one of her friends was near. "Please help me!" she called hoarsely. Suddenly, she saw a young white bunny hop out of a nearby bush. She was excited to see a rabbit, especially since they could be friendly not murdery. However, instead of racing over to him and scaring him, she slowly walked closer, murmuring soft, kind words.

"Will you be my friend?" she asked the bunny softly. She held out a hoof to the rabbit, who first looked down at the hoof, then at her face. A smile crept across its tiny face and it hopped forward. It reached forward to grab her hoof and...

"Ouch!" Fluttershy jumped back as the rabbit sunk its teeth into her leg. The growled at her then fled into the darkness of the forest. The pegasus wanted to cry. Why not? she thought. tears poured from her face.

~<3~

"I'm already getting tired of this." Trixie growled as she walked over to the third door. "Why didn't I just toss them right into the forest to begin with?" she took note to make these next four quicker.

"P-princess?" a soft voice said. Trixie turned around to see a small, green earth pony mare donned in shining black armor standing behind her. "I-I just wanted to say that the foal is alright. S-she safely living in the w-warm chamber."

Princess Trixie's look softened. "Thank you, Miss Evergreen. Please watch over her and make sure nothing happens too her."

Evergreen nodded, not seeming all that surprised by Trixie's kindness but very surprised she had called her by her name instead of a random insult. She scurried off, and Trixie smiled after her, a strange warmness in her heart. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the white unicorn stallion watching. She faked a few coughs and turned her expression back to one of annoyance and anger.

She pushed open the next door. She trotted in and saw Pinkie Pie standing upside-down on the ceiling. "Hey, good to see you again, I'm Trixie, I'm back for revenge, I'm an alicorn now, I want to make Twilight Sparkle suffer so I'll make her friends suffer as well." she said quickly. Before Pinkie could speak, she was surrounded in light purple magic and thrown through another door that lead to another part of the Midnight Forest.

"But... but, but..." Pinkie said. "You gotta at least sound evil and spooky if you're gonna do this!"

Trixie shrugged. "I'm not in the mood now. Oh well, I scared the scaredy-pony and my main target, The only reason I'm including the rest of you is it will make her feel worse if her friends hurt too." then she slammed the door and and left Pinkie stranded in the forest.

The pink earth pony stared at the empty space where the door had been for a moment before turning around and bouncing away. "Gotta go find my friends!" she said in a sing-song voice.

~<3~

Trixie sighed as she went to push open the next door. She thought for a moment, then called over a guard. "You three take the last ponies out and put them in the doors, I'm going out for a bit." she told them.

"Of course, Princess Lulamoon." they nodded and trotted towards the doors. Trixie turned and flew out the door and to the outside world.

The first guard opened one of the doors. He nearly gasped; there wasn't a pony in this room! He stuck his head in and looked around just to make sure that she wasn't hiding behind the door or anything...

WHAM.

Rainbow Dash brought her hooves down hard of the guard's head. His helmet barely protected him from the blow, and he jumped backwards in shock. This allowed the cyan pegasus to fly out of the room and launch another attack on him. She slammed into his side, driving him into the wall. He fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Get her!" one of the last two guards shouted. Both charged at rainbow, who easily avoided them by flying up to the ceiling.

"Can't catch me!" she darted away from them, and they chased her down the hallways, Neither were pegasi, so they couldn't catch her in the air. Whenever they got near, Rainbow would simply fly up to the ceiling, just out of their reach. she flew back and forth across the hallway, taunting the guards with every lap.

"That's enough!" one of the guards growled. He levitated off his helmet with his magic and tossed it as hard as he could at Rainbow. The pegasus, not expecting it, was hit right in the wing. She fell to the floor and the two guards raced over to her. One placed his hoof on her chest to make sure she couldn't get up and the other retrieved his helmet.

"Get off!" Rainbow kicked out with all four legs, but at her angle she couldn't land any blow on her captors. The unicorn guard placed his helmet back on his head then trotted to the other end of the hallway. He came back with a rope in his mouth. He levitated it towards Rainbow and was about to tie up her wings when-

WHAM. SMACK.

Both guards fell, unconscious, Rarity and Applejack holding up their forehooves as they had just used them to hit the guards. They fell back onto all fours and helped Rainbow to her hooves. "Thanks, girls." she said. She turned to look at her wing. It was bent and several feathers were pointing the wrong direction. "Ow, they busted up my wing. I meant to catch the helmet and throw it back at him."

"Where are we?" Rarity asked, looking around the hallway. It was now empty except for them and the unconscious guards.

"Where's the others?" Applejack asked. She trotted up to the first door, one that was translucent with a purple glow, and attempted to open it. Her hoof went right through it, touching bare wall. "What the...?"

"Some sort of magical lock, I'd guess." Rarity said, trotting over and leaving Rainbow to preen her wing. "Twilight could probably break it but we don't really have her with us now, do we?" she looked down to the end of the hallway, the door that Trixie had left through a few minutes ago. "Is that the exit?" she asked.

"How should Ah know?" Applejack asked. The earth pony trotted over to the door and attempted to open it. "It's locked too."

"Well, that one should be just a normal lock, it doesn't show any signs of being magical." Rarity stated, walking up to Applejack's side and running one hoof through her mane. "I should be able to pick the lock..." she kept searching her mane for about another minute or so before giving up. "Oh dear, I haven't any manepins on me."

"The the only other option is through here." Rainbow spoke up. She had stood, her wing limp at her side, and was standing over by one of the doors. "It's not locked; let's go."

"But we don't know what's in there, Rainbow Dash." Rarity told her. "There could be something awfully dangerous just waiting for us."

Rainbow waved one hoof around the room. "Do you see any other way outta here?"

All three gave one final search around the small hallway. Rarity sighed. "No, I guess it is our only option. However, we should stick together. If there is anything that wants to attack us-" she stopped speaking when she realized Applejack and Rainbow Dash had already raced out the door. "Wait for me, girls!" she called, slipping through the door a second before it closed and darting off after them. Once the door closed behind her, it disappeared into thin air.

~<3~

Twilight felt teeth close firmly around her tail, and she screamed loudly. "Somepony! Anypony! Help me!" she screeched as the Ursa Minor dragged her backwards. This wasn't an innocently cranky Ursa; it was angry, and possibly hungry. Twilight struggled as she dragged backwards by the star creature. She claws at the ground with her hooves, attempting to escape the grip of the Ursa.

There was a chorus of loud roars behind the two. Twilight and the Ursa both turned to see a huge, red Ursa that towered more than five times the size of the Ursa Minor. Uh-oh. Now an Ursa Major? She felt herself fall deeper into panic when she saw that there were also three other Ursa Minors around the paws of the Ursa Major. An entire family of hungry Ursas. I'm so dead.

The Ursa Major walked over in her huge strides. She picked up Twilight's tail in her teeth and made a praising sound to her son that could be confused with a very loud purr. She turned and the family carried Twilight through the forest. "Hey, uh, Miss Ursa?" Twilight said nervously, tapping the nose of the great bear. "Do you think you could... not eat me?"

The Ursa ignored her, padding on through the forest.

"Please? Can you please put me down?" Twilight asked. "I would really appreciate it if-"

The Ursa growled loudly. Twilight couldn't understand it because it had her tail in its mouth, but it seemed to say 'If you don't shut up I'll eat you now.' Twilight shut her mouth and silent swayed upside-down, back and forth, as the group walked on through the forest.

To be Continued...

Comments ( 1 )
Login or register to comment