• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 3,614 Views, 199 Comments

Running from Slender - Undead_Non-Brony



my name is Michael. i went on a hunting trip with a couple of my freinds. worst idea ever.

  • ...
20
 199
 3,614

NO MEANS NO!!!

Slender Man was walking through the forest looking for a meal to hold him over. Then he spotted a hut with a trail of smoke coming out of the top. He didn't know that any of the inhabitants of this world would live here with the dangerous animals. SLender Man walked over to the hut and peered through a window. Inside was what looked like a zebra balanced on its head on a staff. He was still hungry, seeing as he hadn't found an animal yet, so he decided this would do. He moved to the front door and lightly rapped on the door. Slender Man then stepped back a few paces and blended with the trees. The door opened and the zebra's head poked out. "Who was it that I heard, that knocked on my door without a word?" Slender Man's head turned to the side. Rhymes, really? Oh well. He snapped a branch with a tendril and the zebra's head looked in his direction. She stepped out and said "I think I heard a branch break, I wonder, is my life at stake?" Slender Man chuckled to himself. It had no idea. He stepped out, and before the animal could react, he gripped it with his tendrils. It started screaming unintelligible words that didn't ryme. Slender Man forced a tendril down its throat and gripped it's heart. The emotions started flowing into Slender Man, making him feel stronger. The animal was slowly losing it's will to fight, and eventually just went limp. Slender Man finished feeding and walked off into the forest. Ten seconds later he heard the scream of a young girl with a southern twang. "ZECORA!!!"

______________________________________________-_-_-________________________________________________


I woke up to the sound of a rhythmic beeping. I was under an extremely soft blanket, but I could tellI was naked. I felt some things connected to my arms and when I looked I saw surgical tubing that led up to one of those things that feed fluid to unconcious people. I grabbed it and gently worked it out of my arm. I got out of the bed, bare-assed, and wrapped the blanket around me like a toga. I looked around for my clothes but I couldn't find them, or my weapons. Then I heard the door behind me open and when I looked, Celestia was standing there looking at me with a faint blush on her cheeks. "I heard you moving around, so I came to check on you. Sorry about your clothes, but when you passed out, the black flames on your body burned them off and disappeared. We all saw... you know. It was alot to take in." I looked at her with a straight face and said "Hung like a horse."

"A horse? Please, more like a rhino!" I grinned widely. That came from a horse! I shook my head in amusement and popped a squat on the bed, making sure my legs were closed. "So, would you be so kind as to regale me of what happened after I passed out?" She nodded and said "Well, I told Twilight and her friends to go back to Ponyville and prepare for the Gala, then Luna and I brought you to our private infirmary in the castle. Oh, and your dog, Colmillo is with Applejack on her farm." I nodded and then did a double take, her words dawning on me. "What!? Why!? Couldn't he have stayed here!?" She shook her head and replied "Michael, you've been unconcious for a week. Applejack offered to watch him for you." I looked at her and begrudgingly nodded in agreement.

"Fine. So, whats the gala?"

"Oh, the Grand Galloping Gala. It is one of canterlots biggest festivities, and Twilight and her friends are going to be there along with myself and Luna. And I would like to know," she put her head down a little and rubbed the back of her neck "would you go with me as my guest?" I shot her a questioning look. "S'cool with me. Long as I can get some new clothes, 'cuz I ain't going wearing this." I stood up and gestured to my make-shift toga. At that moment, a royal guard stuck his head in the room. "Your Majesty, I..." He stopped when he saw me standing there. I grinned mischievously at Celestia then turned to the guard with a serious look. In a deep voice I said "Bring me your virgins, for I... Am... GOD!!!!!!!!" And I laughed Manically. The guard ran out of the room screaming. My side rocked with laughter, and Celestia feebly attempted stifling a giggle. After a minute of goofy laughter, we settled down, and Celestia started talking. "Well, Rarity can make you some clothing, and I can offer you a room at the castle. If thats all right with you of course."

"Oh it's cool, but I'm going to need Colmillo here."

**

An hour later, I was standing in a large guest room in the castle, with Rarity taking my measurements. I still had my toga on, but I could tell that Rarity kinda wanted me to take it off. When she tried to sneakily make it fall off 'by accident', I smacked her hoof away. "No! Bad Rarity!" She made a pouty face and I laughed. "So what are you going to make me?" She smiled and said "Oh i'm going to make you a dashing navy blue suit and some suede shoes! You're going to look marvelous darling!" Then a voice in my head said 'no, black suit, white undershirt, and red tie. black leather shoes. tell her.'

"Hey Rarity? Slender Mane is telling me that he wants a black suit, a white undershirt, a red tie, and some black leather shoes." She looked at me in shock. "Slender Mane? He's here?" I looked at her and pointed to my head. "He is in here. He told me the only way to beat Slender Man was to meld beings, so I agreed. And thats what he wants to wear." She looked at me skeptically but then shrugged and agreed. She started writing down what I had asked for but then said "Wait, leather!? Oh thats repulsive!"

"What? Why is it repulsive?"

"Its made out of dead cattle! What's not repulsive? Plus, ponies don't use leather. Gryphons do though, and if you really want to use leather, then I can order some."

"Please do. Slender Mane really likes leather."

She nodded and wrote on some paper. Then she turned to me and said "Ok, you're done. You can move now." I nodded, got off of the pedastal I was on, and stretched, producing several loud pops. Rarity looked at me in concern but I waved it off. She nodded and gathered up her things. "Well, I suppose I'll see you at the Gala then?"

"Definitley. Oh and could you make me a shirt and some denim jeans with those measurments? I'd like something to wear around the castle besides a toga." She laughed and replied "Of course. See you later darling!" She waved her hoof and I waved back. After she left, I layed down on the bed and fell asleep.

**

I was being led to Celestia's chambers by one of her personal guards, Steel Hoof. Apparently, Celestia had urgent business to discuss with me. I was wearing a white beater and some black jeans that Rarity had made me, but I didn't recall her giving them to me. Odd. Anyways, we were walking from my room, which is right underneath of Celestia's. As you can imagine, it took only a couple minutes to reach her room. Once there, I saw her waiting outside of her room with about 4 guards. My left eyebrow went up questioningly, but she smiled reasurringly. "No need to worry, Michael. They're just here to make sure we aren't interrupted." The way she said 'interrupted' sent a chill up my spine. She opened the door to her room and motioned for me to enter. I obliged and when I walked into her room, She whispered somthing to her guards, and they closed the door behind her and I heard a bolt slide into place, effectively locking us in. Celestia's eyes had taken on a predatory look, and her smile was unnerving. "Ohh... Michael. I've been waiting for this ever since I met you. Such power, such confidence, and such a large... heart." She grinned mischieviously. Heart? I started backing up as she started prowling forward. "Celestia, I don't want to sound harsh, but I don't have... THOSE feelings for you. I see you as a peer, not a lover." She shook her head and laughed. It was one of those crazy laughs that promised violence if you crossed her.

"Ha, you're acting like you have a choice! Isn't that funny Luna?" As she spoke her sisters name, Luna stepped from a shadow with the same type of grin. "Oh, yes Celly, absolutely hilarious!" I was ready to fight my way out by this time. It was already dark in the room, so, I made tendrils emerge from my back and I grabbed the royal sisters and lightly chucked them to the side of the room. I ran to the door and tried opening it, to no avail. Then I heard a *POP* behind me, and when I turned, I wished that Chrysalis had managed to kill me. Luna was wearing leather instead of her usual regalia, and Celestia had a ball gag and riding crop in her magical grip. "OH HELL NO!!!" I used all of my strength (which was a considerable amount) to break the doors down. They flew off the hinges and landed in a heap of scrap across the hall. With tendrils whipping the guards away from me, I sprinted down the hall. More guards poured after me but it was futile. I was on a mission. A mission to keep myself from being raped. Then I saw the exit of the castle after many turns and dead ends. I felt hope fluttering in my chest, and just when I thought I was home free, I was encased in a magical yellow aura. I was turned to meet Celestia's and Luna's predatory gaze.

"Michael, you know resistance is futile. Why bother?"

"Because I don't want to get molested!"

"Molested? I am apalled you would think I would do such a thing. After all, you can't rape the willing." She started walking toward me with her horn lowered, and a faint magic aura visible. Then I realizeed, she was going to brainwash me, then use my unwillingly willing body. Beforenshe reached me, Tendrils broke from my back and knocked them away. I turned to run, but was tackled by a blue and white blur. I was flippe to my back to see Celestia and luna frowning at me. "Enough," said Celestia "of these interruptions! It's time to see what else those tentacle can do..." Luna ripped off my shirt and she started licking me from my belly button to my neck, and she was joined ny Celestia a second later. Luna asked without really asking "I wasn't there when your clothes burned off; can I see it?" with that she started yanking my pants off and...

**

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I jumped out of my bed and out of that horrible nightmare. I scooted to the corner of my room and started sobbing into my hands. Then I heard my bedroom door open and I looked. Celestia had poked her head into my room with a worried look on her face. "Michael, are you okay? I heard you scream." I stood up and yelled "NO MEANS NO!!!" and with that I ran into a shadow and came out of another in Twilights library. I walked to the couch, layed on it, and cried myself to sleep.