• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 3,614 Views, 199 Comments

Running from Slender - Undead_Non-Brony



my name is Michael. i went on a hunting trip with a couple of my freinds. worst idea ever.

  • ...
20
 199
 3,614

Third Option.

Slender Mans sacrifice had awoken a little over an hour ago, and she would not shut up! Crying, screaming, and begging seemed to be the only means of communication for her. He had hit her multiple times, but she only got louder. Slender Man got up, walked to her, and put a tendril to her forehead, and she immediately fell into unconciousness.

It was a simple shadow spell that clouded the mind into thinking it needed to rest, and all Slender Man was her body alive, not awake.

He picked up the unconcious filly and walked her to the circle. He set her in the center of it and put a bladed tendril to her throat. He said the cadence and cut her throat, her blood soaking the ground and being absorbed into it. Her eyes never once opened, and she would leave this world in a dreamless sleep.

A warm heat began to emit from the Circle, and the cave started rumbling. Suddenly, a white light burst through the circle, surrounded in a shadowy smoke. Slender Man stepped back, and then he was thrown to the ground. He looked up into the face of- Belay that! He looked into the faceless head of another Slender Being. This one looked like a biped, but had three legs, making it a triped. Right?

He got up and surveyed the cave. It was filled with Slender Beings of all shapes and sizes were filling the cave! He had a perverbial victory orgasm. Allies! Those who he can use to destroy the human! But first...

'hear me, slender beings! i am the slender man! an inhabitant from my dimension, a human, has been brought here, here being a dimension full of ponies, by an unknown force! the slender being in this dimension, called slender mane, has allied himself with the human, who has allied himself with a goddess that controls light! i require your help to right this inter-dimensional conundrum by killing the human!'

After he finished mind speaking to them, a Slender Being, one resembling a sphinx, stepped forward. 'you seek to right this by bringing more of us here!? are you an imbecile? you have just made it worse, you buffoon!'

Slender Man saw a few others nodding their heads in agreement, and he knew he would have to act fast to salvage the situation.

'not only for that reason have i brought you here. there are so many dimensions, yet none are home to us! we are mere cleaners for those who get curious about other dimensions, and to feed ourselves! well i say no more! we can take this place for our own, make it a haven for any other new born slenders who know not what to do! what do you think? our own home world, rich with prey! think!'

He saw that they were debating amongst themselves heatedley. Some agreed, saying that they had been denied a home for too long, while others said that are the way they are for a reason, and that they should just return to their homeworlds.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, a chosen representative stepped forth. It looked like a mix btween a shark and a horse, and began speaking. 'we have thought hard about your proposal, slender man. we have come to an agreement. we will aid you, and in return we will get this world for our home. are we clear?'

'indubitably.' said Slender Man with so much malice, the assembled Slender Beings shuddered.

_____________________________________________-_-_-_______________________________

"THE HuMan or ThIS WorLD"

This was the message painted in blood. Two innocent ponies had died to deliver a message of five words. Five. Words. Was this all the ponies were worth to Slender Man? Actually, I didn't fucking care. All I wanted was to beat the everliving shit outta him. I felt the tattoos on my arm tingle and start to warm. When I looked, they had turned red and were glowing very brightly. It felt like I just had twenty adrenaline injections. The smell of death had gotten sharper, like I could smell better. Then,I caught a faint tang on the air. It was a bit bitter, and not exactly unpleasant. I looked at Celestia, and her face had twisted into one of fear.

"What's wrong with your arms?"

Thats when it hit me. The bitter smell, was Celestias fear.

"Don't know, don't care. I'm gonna find Slender Man, and I am going to smash seven shades of shit out of him."

I turned to leave and made it to the front door when an officer pony yelled "No sign of the daughter!"
If you listened closely, you could hear a *SNAP* eminate from my head. I kicked the door, and it defied physics by going straight over the crowd, and landing somewhere in the forest, which Twilight had called 'The Everfree Forest'. Supposedly, to go in there is really dangerous. You know what else is dangerous? Pissing me off.

I ran to Applejacks farm house and ran in. I walked around looking for her, and found her sitting with Applebloom in the dining room. They had some papers on the table, and I caught something about ' 24x82 '. I walked up behind them and said "1,968. Applejack, where is that package that had my clothes in it?"

She turned and said "Michael! She is s'posed to be learnin' this herself! And you left them up in the bathroom so I put em' in the guest room. Why?"

"I need to go and beat up Slender Man"

I watched my language that time due to the small filly who was eagerly writing down the answer I had given her. Applejack responded "Oh. What happened?"

"Ask Twilight. I'd tell you, but this isn't a conversation for kids."

She nodded understandingly, and I walked upstairs to the addressed room. Like she said, it was laying on the bed, and I pulled out a set of spares. After all, If i'm going to fight, don't want to wake up naked.

'michael, be wary. i sensed something... wrong... in the forest. and you've been wondering why you pass out after fights and wake up nude? the shadow powers you contain drain you of energy and life force. the longer the fight, the more chabce you have of dying. keep that in mind. oh and don't worry, i'll keep your clothes intact.'

I put the spares back on the bed and sighed in annoyance. "You couldn't have told me that on the way here? That would've saved me so much time!"

'applebloom needed help with her homework. so shut up and go kick ass.'

I huffed and walked down stairs. Apple bloom was putting the papers in a bag and when she saw me, she attacked. With a hug. I was caught off guard, but returned the gesture.

"Thanks for the help! It would've taken me all night to figure that out!"

"Don't thank me, thank Slender Mane."

With that, I shook her off and shot out if the house.

I was wandering through the forest searching for my prey. I had run into a wierd looking lion with wings and a scorpion tail, but it was like fighting a toddler. After I dispatched it, I blew it up with tiger balm! No i'm LION!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Then I heard A branch behind me break, And I twirled around and came face to face with my foe. He was a bit shorter than I remembered, and his tendrils weren't sharp anymore. Maybe it was temporary? Either way, he was going to die.

I rushed him, and sent tendrils at his face, chest, and legs. He was caught off guard, and only managed to block his face and chest. My tendrils wrapped around his legs and pulled them out from under him. He hit the ground hard, and was dazed for a few seconds that would cost him. I chucked him into the air, and on his way down, I tackled him. He threw a tendril at my face and when it hit, Nothing happened.

I grabbed his tendril, ripped it off, and wrapped it around his throat. I dragged him to the nearest tree, and threw the tendril over a branch. I pulled it, and he was lifted off of the ground. He started thashing around trying to get loose, but it was no good. I remember getting my knot tying badge when I was an eagle scout! I was so proud that day, it never occured to me that the skill would help me hang a monster that murdered people in the woods.

After a few minutes of him thrashing and me beating him, he went limp, and died(again, I knew he was dead because fuck off). I cut the tendril and he fell to the ground. Then I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned, and damn near pissed myself.

Slender Man was standing there, flanked by at least fifty other creatures that had similar coloring and no faces. They all had tendrils, but Slender Mans were sharpened. I looked at the dead one behind me, and it had turned into a gelatinous mass.

'a slender being from a doppleganger universe. i really must thank you for killing him. he was starting to get on every ones nerves.'

The other Slenders' heads nodded in agreement.

"Where the hell did they all come from? You too scared to fight me yourself, pussy?"

'i could ask you the same thing for joining with slender mane, human.'

I laughed. "Really? I was just evening the playing field. Now, You all get to die."

My words were met with silence. Then an unbearably loud hissing static smashed through my head. All of the Slender Beings were rocking with laughter!

'hahahahaahahaha! do you really think you could beat all of us by yourself? oh, i haven't laughed this hard in ages! thank you!'

I smirked. "I don't think I could beat all of you. I know I can."

I rushed at the group, and Slender Man nodded his head. Three indescribable Slenders met my attack. I lashed out with my tendrils much like I had with the doppleganger. With less success than I had hoped. I only managed to hit one in the middle in the chest. It was sent back at least eight feet, while the other two made it to me. They split up and went on either side of me and they nodded at each other. Their next move was insanely predictable, but what wasn't predictable was the third Slender I had forgotten about.

I was tackled to the ground and held there by all three. Slender Man walked over and leaned his face over mine.

'i thought you said you could beaat us? shame. well, we'll kill you, then every living creature. oh and don't worry. we'll pay special attention to your dog.'

My face went blank. There was no expression. I started to feel the familiar tingle on my body. Flames of SILVER were leaping off of me. The Slender Beings let go of me and backed up. I got up and took my shirt off. The tattoos that ran down my arm also covered my body, and they were no longer red. They weren't black either. They were silver as well, and my body temperature had dropped. Slender Man shook.

'no! immpossible! you have only been melded for a couple weeks, you shouldn't be this strong already! i have been this way for eons, and i haven't reached that strenght!'

I didn't grace him with a response. I walked to him, but he ran, along with all of the other Slenders. Except for one. It was large, at least twelve feet tall, and had the body of a bear. It rushed me, thinking it could take me. No dice.

He swung a massive arm at me. I held my hand out to block it, and when it made contact, a mouth opened on it and it screeched in pain. The part of its arm that I had touched was burned off. I walked up to it and threw a punch. It hit a tree, and slumped down, unconcious. I pierced its skull with a tendril. A hole ringed in silver was left, and I left a message on its body, a response to Slender Man.

"THIRD OPTION: YOU."

Author's Note:

Alright, you can have it today.