• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 3,628 Views, 199 Comments

Running from Slender - Undead_Non-Brony



my name is Michael. i went on a hunting trip with a couple of my freinds. worst idea ever.

  • ...
21
 199
 3,628

PISSED BLOOD!?!?!

It had been three hours since his fight with the human, and Slender Man had already healed, fed, and began his art. He had fed upon a small pack of wooden wolves that had taken him for easy prey.

After about five minutes, Slender Man had finished his artwork. He had drawn a Slender Summoning Circle, and now only needed one more thing. The blood of an innocent. Preferably, they needed to be below the age of five, because their blood tended to be more rich and powerful. Slender Man got up and walked to the mouth of the cave he was inhabiting to admire the cold glow of his new bladed tendrils. They were wicked sharp, and had made dealing with the local wildlife much easier. That aside, He still needed an innocents' blood. Or more specifically, An innocent to sacrifice over the drawn circle. The incantation that was also required was quite... Disturbing. It went some thing like:

"Now you rise, before our eyes, tendrils waving, happiness staving. We bring our pain, you bring us gain, and we will honor your existance. If we don't you can rape us with your tentacles."

Slender Man didn't fully understand it, but he didn't really want to. None of the promises in it had to be kept, and Slender Man knew he wasn't going to use his tentacles like that. Either way, He needed an innocent.

Slender Man crept towards a small house under the cover of darkness. He got to the front door just in time to hear: "Go to sleep Twist! You have school tomorrow!"

"Yes mom!"

He waited about ten minutes before turning to mist and traveling through the lock. Once inside, he floated to the closest room and reassembled. He opened the door and found the restroom. Slender Man turned and went to the next door, finding a closet. He started getting fustrated, and when he got frustrated, bad things happened. He walked to the next door, and was rewarded. Inside was a sleeping filly with a red poofy mane and butter like coat. He picked up the small creature gently with a tendril, making sure to cover her mouth in case she awoke.

Slender Man left the room, carrying his sleeping bundle, and walked to the front door. Then he got a vicious thought. Why not leave a message? He set the filly down, and walked to the only unopened door in the residence. Upon entering, he saw a bed with two sleeping ponies, a stallion and a mare. Slowly, he wrapped knife edged tendrils around their necks, and then constricted.

Their heads were seperated insantly, causing blood to spurt from their necks. He dipped a tendril in the blood and wrote a message on the wall. One that could not be misunderstood if you tried.

________________________________________-_-_-______________________________________

"WHAT THE HAY IS THIS!?!?!"

I looked over to the door of Applejacks house, where Colmillo and an enraged Twilight stood. She was looking at Celestia and I, whose lips were still locked. I quickly got off of her as gently as I could, seeing as I could have knee'd her.

"Chill, it was an accident. She transported in front of me and I was moving to fast to stop. It ain't like that."

Celestia, whose face was as red as a cooked lobster, added "Yes, it was my fault. I should have been more careful."

Twilight looked at us suspiciously, but accepted it for an answer.

"Okay, but you better not be lying to me."

I shrugged and Celestia nodded. Twilight nodded in self satisfaction.

"So," I asked " are we still going to get sustenance?"

Twilight responded first "Yes, i'm kinda hungry myself. What about you princess?"

"Oh, why not? I'm quite a fan of Pinkies cupcakes."

"Excellent!"

Twilight and Celestia started off towards the town, but I held back with Colmillo, who looked at me confusedly. Slender Mane had talked about practicing his powers, why shouldn't I practice myself? I realized how easily Slender Man had moved, like water flowing. I figured I might as well practice my agility and speed.

"Uh... Hey Twiligt?"

She and Celestia turned with questioning looks. "Yes Michael?"

"What does Sugarcube Corner look like?"

"Well, it's made out of ginger bread, so it would be next to immpossible to miss it. Why?"

I nodded. "I think i'll meet you two there. Colmillo, follow them!"

Twilight asked "Where are you going?"

"To do a little parkour. See ya!"

And with that, I took off, not giving them another turn to debate. I leaped over the fence, and continued on. When I made it to the edge of the town, I started passing by a few suprised ponies. Most of them just looked at me with mild curiosity, while others ran away screaming. I laughed. Continuing on, I decided to get some elevation. I lept onto a nearby cart, and sprung up to the roof of a building. I caught the edge, pulled myself up, and kept going. Even though I was moving faster than I ever had before in my life, I wasn't even halfway winded. Indeed, I felt as if I could keep going until the sun ran out of gas. But, with my knowledge, that wasn't going to hapen soon.

I kept going, leaping over a chimney or two, and a gaps between buildings. I finally decided to stop and just look for Sugarcube Corner, seeing as Celestia and Twilight would be there, and i'm asuming Colmillo would have to wait outside. I jumped off a rooftop, and landed next to a mint green unicorn. I looked at her (I could tell it was a her because fuck off) and raised an eyebrow. She just stood there staring at me, which was rather unnerving.

"Uhh... Hi?"

"What are you?"

"A human."

Her eyes grew three sizes that day, and she gave all the presents back to the Who's! I'm lying, that didn't happen at all. Well, her eyes got real big, and she smiled like I had seen in a certain dream and NOPE!!! I took off towards a ginger bread house about fifty yards away. There was a rather large line of ponies, but I didn't have time to wait. I pushed through the door, and then a stallion said "Hey, ever heard of a line, freak?"

I rounded on him and said "Hey, ever been dragged to the sidewalk by your nuts and been beaten till you PISSED BLOOD!?!?!"

He shrank back and his pupils dialated in fear. "please continue..."

I *harumphed* and walked upto the counter where Twilight, Celestia, and Colmillo were watching me with shock.

"Michael," began Twilight " what the hell was that about?"

"Hey! He called me a freak!" I said defensively. She sighed and turned back to the counter, where Pinkie Pie had fragically (fragically= freakin magically) appeared, and she was holding a cupcake so big, my friend johnny got a bit jealous.

"Hi mikey!! Do you want to try my new super cupcake? It's really good!"

I looked at it suspiciously. It had at least three inches of frosting, and was covered in chocolate sprinkles. I think she had even poured sugar on it. Either way, I shrugged.

"Sure, why not?"

I grabbed it and stuffed the whole thing in my mouth and swallowed(If your mind went there, may god have mercy on your soul). I smacked my lips.

"So, what do ya think? Pretty good huh?" asked Pinkie.

"I think, now bear with me here, I think it tastes like diabetes."

They all looked at me with unsure looks on their faces. Now, call me crazy, but I don't think they know what diabetes is in this world. But thats impossible! There is no way they don't have diseases like that, Because that wou-

"What's diabetes?" Asked Celestia.

"Don't worry about it. There is way too much sugar in this for me."

Pinkie looked a little down for a moment, but then perked right back up. "Okie dokie lokie!!!" and with that, she bounced towards what I assumed to be the kitchen. I shook my head along with every single pony in the room, who had watched the entire exchange.

The three of us, including Colmillo, sat at a table outside of the bakery talking about absolutely nothing at all, when a blood curdling scream cut through the calm of the midday atmosphere. I was up and running towards it with Celestia and Colmillo before Twilight could even respond.

We arrived at a house that had yellow police tape, ponies in blue uniforms, and an ever geowing crowd of onlookers. We were spotted by one of the uniformed ponies and ushered through the crowd.

"Thank Faust you're here Your Majesty! I've never seen anything like this in my whole life, and thank you for that." said the police pony.

"What is it my loyal subject? What has happened here?"

"I think you'd better see for yourself."

He led us into the house, and immediately, we were hit with a foul stench. It smelled of decay and death. We walked to an open door, and inside was the second most gruesome thing I had ever seen. There were two ponies on a bed, but they had been decapitated, and the mattresswas soaked with their blood. The most disturbing part however, was what was written on the wall in the deceased's blood.

"Oh my god..."

"No! NO!"

"Why? Who?"

Only one being was sick enough to do something like this. Slender Man. For written on the wall... Was...

Author's Note:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was written? Find out next chapter, which won't be published till at least thursday! again, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!