• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 6,244 Views, 758 Comments

Then Everyone was an Alicorn - CluelessBrony



A botched spell turns everypony in Equestria into Alicorns

  • ...
34
 758
 6,244

Alternate Ending- Problem Solved

"I can't do it!"

Trixie had been trying for hours to even start to understand the spell, but to no avail. It was just ridiculous! She was even starting to believe the pony who created it just wrote a bunch of random words and number on a page and called it magic. "This is ridiculous! Nopony can learn this spell!" she complained.

Luna rolled her eyes. "Twilight Sparkle did it." she said.

Trixie glared. "Sparkle..." she muttered menacingly.

A knock was heard on the door. "Come in!" Luna called. The door swung open, revealing her sister and Twilight.

"Hello Princess, we just came to check up on you and your new... student." Twilight greeted. She cast a suspicious glance at Trixie, who returned the favour.

"Sparkle..." the mare muttered again, confusing Twilight.

"Luna, you did not tell me you would be getting somepony else to learn the spell." Celestia stated. "I don't think outsourcing is a very good idea."

"I'll be honest with you, sister. I'm not sure I can learn the spell..." Luna said, shamefaced.

Twilight trotted up to Luna and Trixie. "Maybe I can talk you through it? I'm sure with us working together, you can learn this spell in no time at all!"


---


Luna cast the spell an hour and a half later. "Wow, that was actually very simple." she noted.

Twilight nodded. "I'm just glad to have my horn back!" she said with a laugh.


---


Not very far away, every pony who had previously been flying with their Alicorn wings fell to the ground as they reverted back to normal. The doctors in Ponyville all retired rich the next day.

Comments ( 49 )

Why didn't you use ending?

2107843
Can you rephrase the question? :rainbowhuh:

2107849 Why wasn't this the original ending to the story instead of the dream?

Of course the dream ending was pretty funny.

2107868
Because unlike most people, I actually liked the dream ending.

An update? Interesting.

2107873 I get ya....hopefully the next chapter of Flutterhulk will be ready soon.

2107912

Excellent! I can't wait until she smashes things. And by things, I mean pony necks.

2107878>>2107912

Someone already un-favourited it.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE WANTED A REAL ENDING.

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

2107956
Really? Either you like one, or the other. Doesn't matter which!

I liked the dream ending...

2108002

You can choose which one is canon for the story, I don't even care. I just want to write the sequel.

2107956 That someone was me. I usually unfavorite random one-gag comedies after they finish, it's a thing I do.

2108010

But if you write a sequel, wouldn't you make the one the sequel follows automatically canon?

i thought twilight already have a horn?

2108144

Shhh, don't ruin things with your fancy logic.

2108284

No, she lost her horn from the spell. It's why she couldn't reverse the spell in the first place.

Huh I had almost forgotten all about this story. I can't help but wounder if perhaps the only reason you returned, aside from a sequal, was because of the whole Alicorn Twilight thing going on right now. But I am glad we at least got some kind of ending. Can't wait to see the sequal. You know how to write stories but you seem to have trouble ending them. Lets hope that this one goes along better and that we don't end up... You know what, I think I have made my point. Good luck with the sequal.:rainbowdetermined2:

SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2109432
My problem isn't that I have trouble ending them.

My problem is that nobody likes the endings I like.

Sequel, huh?
You get one more try, one. And don't you waste it. :twilightangry2:
Otherwise I might have to ... give you another try. And I really don't like those third tries.

2112483

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, you didn't like the ending. Bring it up with the complaints department.

2112517
I already did. The fanfic police talked about "freedom of speech" and "creativity of the author" and told me to suck it up ... :rainbowhuh:
But I honestly hope you write that sequel. This story was fun enough to compensate for the "it was all a dream"-end, too.

1649521 I think we can attribute that to the fact that we haven't seen any unicorn in Ponyville that really wanted to learn/do something with magic and that would make Twi the only one in Ponyville who conducted magical experiments, making her the sole source of magical mishaps occuring in that area.

:derpyderp2: I think I broke.

2121230
You're over-thinking things. Let's pretend magic works like this-

It does something through magic means. Any spell can be reversed to undo it.

worst ending ever i mean seriously? :pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick: the rest is good

2159884
I'll take your criticism seriously once you write a good story.

Or at least give me a reason why this is the worst ending ever. I personally liked it, and I can't improve if you just say "It's bad".

sorry its just it was such a good story i was prepared for a epic ending but the ending seemed rushed and well not a mlpish ending you know blah blah friendship blah blah power blah blah

2162813
Let me set a few things straight, not just with you, but with everyone.

This is not some sort of epic story that you wait for the next instalment of, gripping the edges of your seat. This was a lighthearted comedy. It's quick, it's stupid, and it's supposed to make you laugh. That's it. I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending, but it was to be expected from a story like this.

2180302

People love my work /):rainbowkiss:(\

I'm not sure which ending I preferred, but this was still a very strange and hilarious story to read on either way, and was totally worth getting off my arse and reading :twilightsmile:

2253310
Unless you jog in place while reading stories, you were still sitting on your arse to read this.

2255215 Alright then, let me rephrase - "...get off my metaphorical, I-should-really-read-this-but-can't-be-buggered-at-the-moment arse" :twilightsheepish:

2402340
I'm not entirely sure what chapter that part is in. I wrote this a while ago, and I forgot about that part. Without looking at it, I think I meant he someone purple had grown a horn, probably Spike, but if you remind me what chapter that's in I can look it over and make changes if necessary.

4748087

It's the same reasoning as ass pennies :ajsmug::raritywink:

4748146

Sorry, but you're approximately 85 weeks too late to change my mind. :applecry:

4748055>>4748091>>4748152 YOU'RE REPLYING ON THE WRONG BLODDY CHAPTERS! :twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

4748274

Ah, shut your face! You try replying to this barrage of comments your throwing my way. I'm getting like, two per minute! Cut me some slack.:rainbowwild:

4752609

Alright, settle down now. I understand (and appreciate) your help finding spelling mistakes in my story, but there's no need to point out every little spelling mistake in my comments. I don't exactly proofread every comment I send.

4829487

To answer this question, see your previous comment-

And I don't think Twilight's an earth pony. I think she's more like a unicorn that's lost her magic. She just resembles an earth pony. Same with Celestia.

7061910 How the HELL did I manage to call that?

7062072
Some kind of dark magic, probably

Login or register to comment