• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 6,239 Views, 758 Comments

Then Everyone was an Alicorn - CluelessBrony



A botched spell turns everypony in Equestria into Alicorns

  • ...
34
 758
 6,239

Intermission: Iron Will

"Do you want to drop your doormat ways? Do you want ponies to stop pushing you around? If so, all you need to do is take Iron Will's self help program. If you're not satisfied, you. Pay. Nothing!"

Ponies of all colours crowded the stage, eagerly awaiting the seminar to come. Iron Will's self help seminars were legendary in Equestria, and they were willing to spend anything to get cured of their doormat-syndrome.

Which probably proved how much they needed to stop being doormats.

"Do you want to be an amazing Alicorn like Iron Will?" the minotaur-turned-Alicorn roared. The ponies in the crowd looked around in confusion.

A lime coloured pony lifted her hoof. "But we already are Alicorns!" she said.

Iron Will rolled his eyes. "I mean, do you want to be amazing Alicorns! Emphasis on amazing!"

The crowd cheered. "Come on everypony, stomp your hooves!" he called out. The crowd did as instructed, stomping their hooves on the ground, causing it to rumble. "Okay everypony! What do you do if somepony treats you like a pushover?" Everypony in the crowd mumbled to each other.

The same lime green pony from before raised her hoof. "Politely ask them to stop?" she asked. Iron will rolled his eyes.

"No! Repeat after me! Treat me like a pushover, and you'll get the once over!"

The crowd repeated it enthusiastically. The lime mare raised her hoof again. "What is it now, lady?" he asked, exasperated.

"What if you don't want to give them the once over?"

"Just get out of here, lady."