• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 6,239 Views, 758 Comments

Then Everyone was an Alicorn - CluelessBrony



A botched spell turns everypony in Equestria into Alicorns

  • ...
34
 758
 6,239

Intermission: Colgate

Colgate dashed out into the streets and spread her wings, flying to the roof of her dental clinic. "I'm tired of all of you! None of you ponies take your dental hygiene seriously!" she shouted at the crowds assembling below. They all looked up at her, wide-eyed and frightened. Was Colgate going crazy?

Colgate opened up the paper bags she was carrying with her magic. Hundreds of toothbrushes flew out and circled her. The crowd below gasped in shock. What was she planning to do? The dentist threw her head back, cackling maniacally. With a flash of her horn, the toothbrushes launched themselves at the surrounding crowds.

The ponies on the ground screamed. Their beloved dentist had lost it! Sadly for them, while they were screaming with their mouths wide open, the toothbrushes flew into their mouths and vigorously started to brush.

"Nooo!" Carrot Top screamed, "My teeth! They're being cleaned!"

The crowd of ponies stopped screaming. "This... this isn't so bad, I guess." the crowd muttered. "Thanks Colgate!"

Colgate looked up to the sky and puffed out her chest. "You are very welcome, Citizen! Colgate, up-up- an away!" she cried as she spread her wings and flew up into the sky, higher than the clouds, and into the sun.

---

This isn't canon.

Also, expect short intermissions for all of your suggestions every half hour or so. Starting tomorrow.