• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 1,589 Views, 22 Comments

Happy Endings - Jet Howitzer



Scootaloo spends some time thinking about her life

  • ...
4
 22
 1,589

II: Endings

The unicorn slowly made his way up the hill, his jacket and hat obscuring most of his features from view. He looked on in awe as the filly just sat under the tree, shivering non-stop and just looking out over the small town. He could just barely make out small shining diamonds making their way down her cheeks, freezing before they could fall from her face. She slowly sank under the weight of the strength sapping cold. Each second she sank a bit lower, burying herself in the snow just a bit more. As a sob wracked the filly’s body, the stallion started moving closer, unwilling to just stand by and watch the filly freeze to death.

Hopefully the town hadn’t heard of him, and he’d be able to blend in for long enough to see that the filly survived. He didn’t have very high hopes, though. Exposure to cold of this intensity for this long didn’t bode well for an unprotected pony, let alone a foal.

After all, this is no fairy tale, and there are no happy endings.









(For the record: This is a part of the series for multiple reasons. 1. I want it to be, and I mentioned several of my OC's. 2. This chapter, about the stallion, is going to be a future OC. Deal with it.)

Comments ( 18 )

Happy Endings.

If you know what I mean.

I got a feeling Howitzer will screw the ending over:rainbowlaugh:

Welp...another to read later...

1636983

REGIDAR WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE, MANG?

I can't click on a single new story without seeing that smiling profile picture of yours.

Not sure what to think about this, kinda just showed up out of nowhere. :rainbowhuh:

Damn it, i have so many Read Laters!

1637094 I am the beginning and the end
The alpha and the omega
The creator of life and the destroyer of words
I am...
Sarah Palin.

ANOTHER sad Scootafic?
...I'm sorry, I've had enough of these.

Oh well, will read anyway.

1638987 Yes. Another. But this is MY first. So deal with it. Ya twat.

1641985 [youtube=MBxSMnYCPjw]

Sees Scootaloo fic. Checks. Yep it's got a sad tag!!!

Okay, so her uncle lied to her. But she still has a family.

Please tell me there is more to this, not just these two chapters!!!

1643773 For the time being, no. This does, however, give an incredibly brief view into the OC for one of my upcoming stories.

1644428 Fair enough. Can't wait to see who and what he is!!

And also what is going to happen the Catalyst!!

1637094

I haven't seen 1636983 commenting on any of my stories. If you're looking for a Regidesert, look there. :rainbowlaugh:

1664468 We'll come to colonize soon enough. :moustache:

1664495
Of that, I have no doubt. I've set traps all over.
Pinkie Pie traps.

1664560
Hey! Reserve those for What the Heck. They're precious, you know. :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment