• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 580 Views, 13 Comments

No More Tears - Nexuskld



two very different filies discover the power of friendship, self confidence and, perserveaence

  • ...
 13
 580

Plans Gone Wrong

Celestia paced through the hall of the elements, the orange glow of her setting sun casting a multitude of colored fragments as it shone through the rain-splattered stained glass windows. Where are they? she thought. They were supposed to be here half an hour ago.

“Tia?” asked Luna, peeking through the door. “Are you alright?”

Celestia gave a small start and responded, “Wh-why yes, Luna, I'm quite alright. I’m just... thinking.”

Luna glared at her suspiciously. “If you say so... Anyways, you have a visitor.”

“Oh?” replied Celestia. “Who might that be?”

“A unicorn. Your friend Gentle Heart, if I’m not mistaken.”

“Oh, good,” said Celestia with a sigh of relief. “Bring her in.”

Luna nodded and left. Soon after, a powder yellow unicorn stepped in and bowed. "Good evening, your highness. I apologize that I am so late. I ran into some... complications."

"It's quite alright, but why have you come alone? I thought you were going to bring your daughter... What was her name, again?"

"Dewdrop, your highness, and I'm afraid that I was unable to."

"And why is that?" asked the princess, her words thick with worry.

Gentle Heart looked up at her princess, her eyes welling with tears. "Because she is gone."

"Gone?!" said Celestia, now pacing nervously. "What do you mean, gone?!"

“I... I... I went to go get her and she was just... gone. I’m sorry, princess. I’ll go and find her right away.”

“No, my sister has already raised her moon. The city is not safe at night; you know that.”

“I know, but I have to find her. I can't just let her...”

The doors burst open to reveal a grave-looking Luna.

“Celestia!” she said urgently. “We need to talk. Now!”

Walking over to her sister, Celestia said in a hushed tone, “What is it?”

“I believe Nightmare Moon has returned!”

“What? Why do you think that?”

“Because somepony used Magic!”

“So,” responded Celestia in an annoyed tone, “somepony using magic does not mean that she has...”

“My magic.”

“What?”

“Somepony used my magic... I could feel it.”

Celestia turned towards the waiting unicorn and said, “Gentle Heart, come with us.”

“What does she have to do with this?” snapped Luna.

“More than you know,” replied Celestia, a serious look on her face.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment