• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 1,506 Views, 116 Comments

The Luna Diaries - The-rogue-shadow



A look inside the mind of Princess Luna as she tries to adjust to modern Equestria

  • ...
3
 116
 1,506

Entry 2

Dear Diary,
I am about to begin my first day of… ugh, high school. Tia believes that I am, as she put it, ‘too cute.’ I am not too certain. The black coat and purple mane seems fine, but the black rimmed glasses seem a bit too much for such a simple disguise. But I am assured that the glasses are essential.

While I do miss my horn, I always enjoyed flying so being a Pegasus seemed appropriate. Tia, in the disguise of my mother, has preferred the shape of a unicorn. Tia has organised everything, every single aspect, even my new name; Moonfire.
Shining Armour, captain of the royal guard, was the one who choose my new classes for me, apparently based on those that his younger sister found interesting and insightful. While I am grateful for the help, there are really only two subjects that I am looking forward to; History and Astronomy. The rest; Physics, Advanced Mathematics, Chemistry and one more. This one I got to choose myself, since Twilight Sparkle was having personal lessons from Princess Celestia for her final subject choice, and since I’m a Pegasus for now, it seemed only appropriate to do a class in flying.

Okay, Tia is calling for me. It’s time to go. I just hope that everything goes smoothly.