• ...
6
 32
 1,827

Chapter 3: Pink Fury and a Unicorn's sorrow

Slendermane vs. The Mane 6

I shifted nervously as Slendermane approached us. There were now only three remaining: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and I; however it did not mean we were going to give up here and now. The situation was certainly grim, but I couldn't lose faith now, so I'm going to keep strong.

I sensed a sort of impending doom from seeing Slendermane get closer and closer. My heart dropped when I realized that he was not but ten feet away from us. I wanted to kill him, but when I looked at him, I froze in fear every time I tried to make a move. I was too frightened to do anything against him. At this point, I was hoping that Pinkie would make the first move. I felt terrible for hoping that my friends would protect me so I wouldn't have to do anything, but I really didn't want to get killed. Is this what I've brought myself to? Hoping my friends would protect me so that they would get killed first so I wouldn't have to fight a major threat right away? Not even lend a hoof to help? Abandoning all things friendship? I'm such a DAMN DISGRACE!

"ENOUGH."

That voice... it sounded so familiar yet not familiar at all. It was as if somepony very close just instantly changed into somepony that was completely different. A very different, dark, murderous spirit, bent on killing anypony that got in her way. This soul was filled with hatred and sadness, and only came out at the most grim of times (or at least was grim to her).

"Picking on somepony weaker than you? And you don't even try to face the pony that's a bigger threat than anypony here? Shame. I'll just have to end you myself. Know my name, because it's about the last thing you'll hear before you die. For it is..."

We could only call her:

"Pinkamena Diane Pie."

Pinkie stood on her hind legs and reached into her bouncy pink mane and pulled out two big butcher knives already stained with blood from Celestia knows what. When she did, her mane just all fell to the ground. She struck a stance to which I could only guess she learned from some member of the Pie Clan, and gave a death stare, still couldn't top Fluttershy, but still struck the soul.

"Let's dance fuckface."

Pinkamena dashed at Slendermane like a pink bullet. She gave a few swings at Slendermane before Slendermane started blocking with the same branch she killed Applejack with. There were a flurry of swings and a series of loud clangs following. Pinkamena seemed like she was trying to toy with Slendermane, and she seemed to be getting a little cocky. A dark smile slowly was growing on her face as Slendermane was bombarded with more knife swings. Pinkamena made some distance between them by delivering a quick reverse side hoof kick to his neck, causing it to fly and land on it's back. Pinkamena took a high leap and readied another attack.

"It's over asshole."

Pinkamena shot at Slendermane so fast a high pitched screech could be heard from her. 'SHIIIIIIIIIINNNNGG!!' Her knives seemed to echo through the whole forest for an eternity as she sliced the air in two. When Pinkamena looked back at the damage, she saw that it disappeared. She calmly took a stance and waited for any sound to be heard. Slendermane seemed to pop out of thin air directly in front of her. She sneered at him as she swung at him before he disappeared again in a cloud of shadow. It hit the side of her stomach with the branch from behind sending her flying. She got up to face him again when Slendermane appeared in front of her and again and prepared a quick branch swing to the face when he was interrupted by Fluttershy who tackled it out of the way. She looked furious as she breathed heavily, her pink mane now flowed and glowed like an pink ember and emanated a pink aura.

"Nobody, NOBODY hurts my friends you big, dumb, MEANIE!" She shouted as it echoed to the heavens above.

The two of them charged with perfect synchronization forming a horseshoe shape as they charged it's sides. They proceeded to exchange blow after slice after blow at the monster, making it fly back and forth like a game of tennis. Pinkamena finished it off by slicing off his head as it flew at her. It spewed black blood everywhere and now lay on the floor motionless. Pinkamena turned around to see her finished product and formed an enormous smile on her face as her mane exploded back to it's bouncy bright pink state. She crossed her forelegs across her chest, knives still in each hoof.

"Easy peasy." She meerly said.

"Yay." Fluttershy cheered.

Pinkie and Fluttershy, satisfied, trotted halfway to me before I realized Pinkie's knives were missing. I didn't see her place them back in her mane. I shrugged it off and figured it was just Pinkie being Pinkie again where she can just summon knives and make them disappear whenever. Oh well, I was just glad we finally slayed the thing. Well, them not me sadly, but at least it was dead at the cost of three friends.

"Dammit, who am I kidding I'm a buckin' failure." I said as I buried by snout into my hooves.

'SSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!'

That impossibly loud sound echoed through the forest by what seemed like forever. I looked up, frantically scanning the source of the noise. We all searched franctically for the source. That's when I noticed Pinkie's neck start to split.

No.

Pinkie's head slid off her body and impacted the ground. Her lifeless body went limp and toppled over.

No no no no no no no.

I looked again as her body now lay in a pool of blood.

"NO NO NO NO DAMMIT NO!"

Fluttershy looked at the now decapitated Pinkie Pie with a face drained of color.

"FLUTTERSHY RUN TO ME!"

I rushed over to hopefully prevent whatever danger may still be lurking. It was then a dark figure snatched her up and she disappeared into the forest with her screams echoing throughout the forest.

My blood boiled, I was at my breaking point now, I couldn't save any of them, not a single buckin' one of them. I looked to see Slendermane standing in front of me with Pinkie's very knives covered and dripping with blood. AN ILLUSION, A BUCKING ILLUSION HOW COULD I LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT SLIDE, I SHOULD OF KNOWN SOMETHING AS BUCKING STUPID AS THAT WOULD BE BUCKING FAKE, BUCK THIS SHIT!!

"YOU KNOW WHAT, BUCK YOU, BUCK THE FOREST YOU LIVE IN, BUCK YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO FACE, BUCK YOUR SUIT, BUCK YOU PERIOD!!"

That was when I burst into flames the same time Pinkie admitted that the Hydra wasn't the doozy. I could barely see what I was doing but it was something along the lines of me burning the whole forest with supernovas. I was so furious I just wanted to destroy everything and hopefully burn the damn thing with me. I felt a sharp sting in my side as I felt the thing tackle me. I air recovered and I blasted fire in the direction it hit me from through tears and screams of sorrow. It felt like everything we did was useless, now matter how much friendship or power we possessed together, it was never enough. It smacked me upside the head with a tentacle and I flew to ground. I just lay there with my face in the ground, humiliated and shameful. I looked up to see it standing right in front of me as the forest burned to the ground. I flipped over and crawled backward slowly as it approached me slowly. My hoof slipped and my head impacted the ground. It now loomed over me with Pinkie's knives and held them to my face.

"dO yOu kNoW wHy lItTlE fIlLiEs aRe aFrAiD oF tHe dArK?"

My tears streamed down my face as I already knew the answer to it.

"iT'S bEcAuSe I cAn FiNd tHeM iN tHe dArK." It swung at my chest and I felt the sharp pain and the blood spurting out it like a fountain as my eyes rolled back into my head...

It was then I noticed I was on the floor of my own room. My chest was still in severe pain, and I noticed it bled a little from some cuts. I then looked over Spike who was jeered awake from something.

"Owwww Twilight, was that you who just landed on me?" Spike drowsily said to me.

"Oh Spike, thank Celestia! It was all just a horrible, horrible nightmare!"

"Geez Twilight, I'm always here you know. Let me take a minute to stretch, talk about a rude awakening."

"I gotta go gather all my friends right away, this is urgent!"

"What, something got you bugged Twilight? It's 4am." I dashed off in a scurry. "Hey wait for me Twilight!"

I gathered everypony in front my treehouse library. It was the break of dawn and everypony was swaying a bit and drowsy.

"What the hay Twilight, I'm usually just going to sleep by this time!" Rainbow Dash whined.

"Well ah reckon ah usually get up around this time, but if you can pardon my drowsiness, ahm kinda gettin' over ah hangover from last night's cider party."

"Listen everypony, I had a nightmare last night that made me realize that I really don't want you lose you, you are the best friends that a pony can ask for.'

"Twilight, did you play another horror game on the EquestriNET?" Rainbow Dash stated sourly. "I told you those games are crazy."

"Look, if we face another threat like the Black Sombra again but worse, I don't think we can handle it. We need to start training, and I want to spar with each of you every once in a while to see how you're progressing. That means you too Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy hid behind her hooves and squealed.

"Sounds like fun." Rainbow Dash pronounced. "But is this really all necessary?"

"I believe so, and I think I should have a talk with Princess Celestia too."

"Well alright darling, just stay calm then I'm sure the Princess will understand." Rarity stated.

"Yeah, and don't be a crazy pony like you are sometimes. Cause sometimes you can get really wacko." Pinkie stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright well so long everypony!"

Princess Celestia was chilling in her throne room eating a big chocolate cake when I found her. I explained the whole situation and my concern for everypony's safety.

"Ok." She flatly answered.

"So maybe, if it's not too much to ask, next time there's a major crisis happening across Equestria you or Princess Luna can come with us?"

She simply raised an eyebrow.

"I mean maybe Princess Luna can watch the castle for a day and it wouldn't be too much trouble?"

"My faithful student, I appreciate you're concern for the safety for Equestria and your friends. But you don't need to worry so much, and I'm sure whatever threat that is thrown at you isn't too much for you and your friends to handle."

"But will you at least consider my offer?"

"Hmmmm... sure."

"Thanks Princess, that means a lot to me. Well I'm off to get an early start so see you around Princess!"

"Farewell Twilight Sparkle."

I left her to her succulent looking chocolate cake to train with my friends. I was determined to make us the greatest defenders that Equestria had ever seen. Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were also really starting to show potential in their now teenage years. No cutie marks but they were still very skilled individuals. Together we would have the power to stop any threat coming our way.

(These were the days before Celestia's Tyranny ran all throughout Equestria)

The End/To be continued in another arc

Comments ( 22 )

1773615 It's the illusion of teleporting due to extreme speed, like Super Mario Bros. Z

???

slendermane will never fall...and celestia's blood will flow like a river from her broken body

1905107 ... But what if Celestia collects the 8 pages :trollestia:

???

1916319 he never dies....he never falls....he never fails

1918224 Then what if Celestia crashes the sun into Slendermane :trollestia:

???

1920004 she dies unlike the slandermane

1920259 Everything can die....

Comment posted by Eternal Slendermane deleted Jan 7th, 2013

1920812
No we can't:ajbemused: we're too damn awesome:rainbowdetermined2: and Celestia ain't got shit on us, because you can't kill Slendermane...you can only run:pinkiecrazy:

???

1920812 then why is he still here...if tia knew about him...why didn't she try to kill it

1921188 Damn you got me there. But we all know Celestia ish stupid. LUNA FTW!

???

1921318 i agree....luna is better

1921336 But Princess Molestia is best <_< >_> *Whispers* If you don't like molestia she gets you

Comment posted by Eternal Slendermane deleted Jan 7th, 2013
???

1921599 then i get free sex

1923474 ........................................................Not sure if trolling or serious

???

1927551 she molests you...free sex

Looking back at this, I guess I unintentionally created a Pony Alternate Ending to Slender: The Arrival, LOL whoops

LAME way out of the death of slender mane... ah well if you ponies can't take care of this stupid creature I will :pinkiecrazy::flutterrage:

I was expecting it to end with Twilight waking up and meeting her friends but then get an urgent letter from princess Celestia about fillies being abducted in the forest. :twilightoops:

6392177
lol I see where you're coming from, but the purpose of this story was to serve as a premonition for the rise of Celestia's Tyranny.
I see Princess Celestia as a tyrant, so I wanted to lead into it by setting up the Mane 6 to prepare for this travesty by training up for a possible massacre/ war. Hope this gives you some insight into what I might/ might not have in store :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment