• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Butterfly - Jondor

I should move. She thought. This isnā€™t cool, what if somepony sees? She continued to stand stock still. Maybe a little cool, this never happens to me. Fluttershy, better believe it. Rarity, once or twice. Twilight, if she ever takes her head out of a book. Pinkie, probably does it on purpose. AJ, I bet so.

Okay, thatā€™s long enough. Somepony is definitely going to see me. She didnā€™t move a muscle. This kind of tickles. Maybe just a bit longer. I hope nopony sees me. Iā€™d never live it down.

ā€œHey there, partner.ā€ That sultry southern drawl was unmistakable. Horseapples.

ā€œHey there AJ, h.. how are you?ā€ Her scratchy voice cracked.

ā€œJusā€™ fine, enjoyinā€™ a lovely spring day. Whatā€™re yā€™all up to?ā€

ā€œOh, nothing.ā€ She felt a breeze rustle her mane and tail, but it didnā€™t change her situation.

ā€œNothinā€™, huh? How long ya been standinā€™ there like that?ā€

ā€œA while.ā€ Too long, I got caught.

ā€œYā€™all look cute.ā€

ā€œI d.. do not! The Dash doesnā€™t do cute!ā€ Oh Tartarus not the squeaky voice, AJ loves the squeaky voice. Still, she did not move.

ā€œThink Ahā€™ll jusā€™ sit a while anā€™ watch this.ā€

ā€œSuit yourself.ā€ AJ, Iā€™m going to get you for this.

~~~

She felt the breeze again, stronger. Celestia only knows how much time had passed. This time her situation did change. She blinked and tilted her head down to look. AJ was still there with a grin as wide as Pinkie Pie on her best day.

The glare in her eyes and all animosity melted away as Applejack moved up and kissed her deeply, her wings flared like they always did at such times.

ā€œAh wonā€™t tell a soul, Dashie. But yā€™all did look cute with a butterfly on yer nose.ā€

PreviousChapters Next