• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Hero - TheRealRainbowDash

Deer Rainbo Dash,


I'm your biggest fan and I have been for a long time. I have posters of you, a ballon animal of you, and a fake rainbow mane (its not as cool as you'res). You've been my hero for a long time. I practically worship the ground you walk on.

You were my hero and you offered to be my big sister. And then you came out of the shed (or barn or whatevs). I didn't no how to feel. You were gay. You were against the grain. A rebel, just liek you'd always been. You never have let other ponie's opinions of you stop you and that's what I admire about you.

But I felt betrayed. I had always seen you as straight and even though you laughed at mushy romance, I always thought you'd marry a colt. And then have kids, and cause I'm like you're little sister I could be there aunt and be super cool and teach them how to fly and be there hero. I guess that's not happening now, huh? You were my hero.

Then you started dating Applejack. I was angry. And jealous of Apple Bloom. Why did she get a second super cool big sister and I didn't? She's actually related to Applejack and is almost you're real sister. We got in a fight about it. We're bros again now though, I never leave my friends hanging!

The worst part was my parents. They hated you for being a fillyfooler. Absolutely hated you. Told me you were gonna rot in Tartarus and that Celestia hated fillyfoolers and to never be like you. They didn't let me see you for a while. It took a lot of convincing but they relented as long as I promised never to live in sin like you. You were my hero.

When you proposed to Applejack I cried in my room for days on end. (Pinkie Promise not too tell anyone that) Somehow I'd thought it'd work out differently. I was wrong, but that's okay. I broke a few things that day. I was in a bad place and I hated you for it. You stopped being my hero that day.

It took me a long time Dash, but I stopped being an idiot and saw how happy you were, especially when you announced you're foal that was coming. I grew up. That day a lot of things changed and I realized again how cool you were. You were my hero.

After that you had a child, and responsibility, the Wonderbolts, the farm, you're life, but you saw I was hurting and you even took time out of you're day to help me. I never would've had the courage to come out if it weren't for you.

Rainbow Dash you are my hero.

-Squirt

PreviousChapters Next