• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,745 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,745

PreviousChapters Next
Piñata - Lycan_01

Applejack was freaking out.

One moment she and Rainbow Dash had been on her bed after a long day of work for both of them, the next moment Rainbow Dash had disappeared. Poof. Gone. In a puff of pink smoke and confetti, her marefriend disappeared from existence.

“Dash?! DASH?!” Applejack screamed, panic rising within her as she frantically looked around the room, desperately trying to determine what was going on. “Dash, where did you-” she froze mid-question as her gaze fell upon the confetti lazily drifting through the air. Yellow, blue, and pink. Which could mean only one thing.

Applejack narrowed her eyes, rage boiling up within her as she hissed the culprit’s name. “Pinke Pie.”

Ignoring her fatigue and sore muscles from a long day in the field, Applejack galloped out of her room, down the stairs, and out of her farmhouse. Like a bat out of Tartarus, she sped off towards Ponyville, intent on finding her lover and berating the tar out of Pinkie Pie for this newest mess of shenanigans.

However, halfway back into town, Applejack noticed a familiar blue blur flying overhead, heading towards the farm. “Dash!” she exclaimed excitedly, skidding to a halt to grin at the sky.

The blue blur changed course, and a moment later Rainbow Dash landed in front of the farmer. However, there was something… off… about her.

Applejack tried not to giggle. “Er, Dash,” she snickered, pointing a hoof at her lover. “Why is there-“

“Long story,” Rainbow Dash groaned. She was covered in confetti from head to toe, and was tangled up in party streamers. There also appeared to be smudges of cake icing around her mouth.

“Alright,” Applejack smirked. “Lemme hear it then. After the freakout I had when you disappeared, I’d rather like to know what happened to ya…”

Rainbow Dash sighed. “Pinkie was hosting a birthday party. She needed a piñata, so she tried to pull one of nowhere. By firing it out of her party cannon,” the pegasus deadpanned. “Unfortunately, instead of a piñata, she got me. So boom, I went flying across the room, all covered in confetti and streamers, slammed into a wall, and smashed down on top of a potted plant. It was not awesome. But Pinkie apologized, so there’s that at least…” she muttered with a roll of her eyes.

Applejack pointed at Dash’s mouth. “And the icing?”

“Oh,” Rainbow Dash grinned. “I managed to snag a slice of cake on the way out.”

Applejack smirked impishly. “Oh what, ya didn’t grab me one? After all the worry you put me through…”

Dash smiled sheepishly, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. “Oops. Um… I love you?”

Applejack rolled her eyes. “Love ya too, Dash.” The farmer turned sharply to return back to her homestead, giving Dash’s face a soft, flirty smack with her tail as she spun about. “C’mon, let’s get back to the farm. You have some snugglin’ to make up on.”

“Better than being a piñata,” Dash shrugged.

PreviousChapters Next