• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Breakfast - JimmyP424

Applejack walked down the stairs, rubbing her eyes and slumping unceremoniously into a chair at the table. It was early morning in the Apple homestead, and a loud yawn escaped her mouth, as she finally took the time to look around.

Something wasn't right.

Rather than the bland looks that had surrounded her every morning before, that she had so become accustomed to, she now saw grins from ear to ear of every single pony in the room.

"G'mornin'" she muttered, ignoring the continuing chuckles from her family.

"Mornin'" replied Big Mac, lowering his head to hide the smile that endlessly crept across his face.

She shot everyone another quick glance, and as the grins continued, she finally got fed up.

"What in tarnation are y'all grinnin' about?" she said, irritated.

"Well..." started Applebloom, but Granny hushed her quickly, sending her scooting out the door. This continued for about 10 minutes, and Applejack was starting to really get sick of it. Munching angrily on a piece of toast, she looked up at Big Mac again, fixing him with a glare that just said "Well? What are you laughing at?". He gulped a little, and tried to look away, but in the end was forced to give in to his sister's powerful will.

"We uh... we heard ya last night..." he said, hiding his face again, though this time more to protect it from the items that would no doubt come flying at him any second now.

Granny Smith burst into laughter as Applejack's face reddened up to a hue that matched the apples on her flank.
"Well ah can't say ahm dissapointed in ya, for a while there, we thought ya were interested in Mares!"

A plate clattered to the floor and Applejack shot up, a little suprised, but quickly hid it, they mustn't know yet. Picking up the fallen crockery from the ground, she quickly trotted over and put it on the counter, turning away to hide her red, and slightly worried face.

"So what kinda stallion is he? Big? Strong? Fast?" They teased. Applejack tried to shrug nonchalantly.

"Ah guess you could say that" she gulped. Just then, she heard hooves coming down the stairs. Panicking a little, she turned around just in time to see a pale blue pegasus pony with a rainbow mane come slowly down the stairs. Silence prevailed in the room, and two more plates clattered to the floor.

Rainbow Dash's eyes scanned the room, seeing the suprised looks of the older two and the slightly terrified look on the face of her girlfriend and lover.

"Morning!" she said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Applebloom walked in, looked up, and then promptly walked out again, mouth agape.

She would CERTAINLY have something to talk about at school today.

PreviousChapters Next