• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Rules - Jondor

Those are the rules. Everypony ready?ā€

ā€œReady.ā€ I say along with four other voices. Seems easy enough, eat the licorice, no hooves, first to finish and call out wins. All six of us hold our licorice rope to our teeth and wait for the signal.

ā€œGO!ā€

Should be easy as pieā€”kinda wish it were pie, Iā€™ve never lost a pie eating contestā€”but at least the licorice is apple flavored. Okay, this is a bit trickier. The licorice is in a big coil, so I gotta keep tugging from side to side to loosen it, but not so rough that it breaks.


Halfway through, no pony really has a big lead yet. I canā€™t see how Rarity is keeping up while eating so daintily. Nevermind, gotta keep focused.

I look back and see my licorice start to crack as I tug at it. Quickly, I nibble down the length, dipping my head toward the table to get past the break. Itā€™ll cost me some time to unravel a few coils, but not as much as if I break it and have to fish for the end with my snout.

I can hear a grumble as Iā€™m uncoiling. Looks like Twi ran into the same problem and just bull rushed through it, thought sheā€™d be smarter than that.


Almost done, I can see the table through the last few strands of my coil. I sneak a glance and my eyes go wide. I never would have pegged Fluttershy for an eating contest, but her coil is just a little thinner than mine, gotta pick up the pace.

The rest of my licorice is unravelled, so I close my eyes and get to nibbling as fast as I can. So fast that I canā€™t stop when I realize that my licorice has changed from apples to some kind of fruit punch and itā€™s hanging in the air.

I snap open my eyes just in time to see the last of the rainbow colored licorice disappear between us before my lips meet Dashieā€™s. While we kiss, I vaguely remember that we were supposed to call out when we finish and wonder why Fluttershy didnā€™t.

I look around with one eye and see why. Flutters is locking lips with Twi and Pinkie and Rares are kissing up a storm. I close my eyes again. I like a game where everypony wins.

PreviousChapters Next