• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Las Pegasus - jmartkdr

Applejack opened her eyes, but then shut them again immediately. That was some serious stuff they drank last night. What the hell was it anyway? She couldn't remember. They were playing cards, then they were playing roulette, then dash wanted to play some pegasus game with dice...

And there were pretty mare bringing them all sorts of drinks. Lots of them. Lots of drinks, too.

AJ finally got her eyes open. It hurt, but so did every morning during apple biucking season. Not usually her eyeballs (who knew eyeballs could even feel pain?) but still.

She looked around the room. The detritus of 'fun' lay everywhere. Twilight would have made the funniest list right now.

Beer cans, assorted.

Bottles, assorted.

Stuffed Celestia doll

Feather Boa, pink.

Feather Boa, Blue

Feather Boa, Celestia knows what color beneath the confetti

Confetti, way to much

Nun's Habit.

AJ's brain stopped at that point for about a minute, and then she uttered her first words of the day. "What the hay is that doing here?"

'At least it's not a wedding veil,' she thought, as she trudged to the bathroom. 'Oh, there's the wedding veil, on mah head.'

AJ didn't even bother taking it off. They had been married for a year already, this was a celebration of the fact that AJ hadn't strangled the impossible pegasus to death yet. Dashie had insisted on Las Pegasus.

"It's the place to go for honeymoons! Everypony does it! Yeah, we had reasons not to do much last year, and I don't shirk responsiblities any faster than you, but this year we can go! It'll be so awesome!"

At the moment, the only thing AJ found awe-inspiring was this headache. 'Why the hell do I put up with her?'

Just then, Dashie opened the hotel room door, carrying in a large basket.

"Where you you so bright and early?"

"Good morning to you too, sweetie. I was at the farmer's market across town." Dashie replied as she put down the basket.

"Why'd y'all go to the farmers'... thingie... this early"

Dashie walked over and gave AJ a quick peck on the cheek. "Hotel didn't have any good apples. Just Red Delicious."

'Oh yeah,' AJ thought with a smile, 'That's why I put up with her.'

PreviousChapters Next