• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Rest - Jake Roberts

"AJ, this is insanity."

"Hush up." Applejack finished tying the last knot. "Obviously, this is the only way I can keep ya still."

The cowpony stepped back at her work. Tied to the bedposts was a very pregnant Rainbow Dash, her hooves constricted by tight rope.

AJ nodded, pleased at what she had done. "There. Now, y'all can get some much-needed rest."

Rainbow struggled and tried to free herself, but to no avail. "I don't need to rest, AJ. I NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE!"

AJ's eyes narrowed. "Rainbow, the doc says that you gotta stay off your hooves as much as possible 'til the baby comes, aiight?"

Rainbow huffed. "Aiight nothing! You're keeping me prisoner!"

"That's on a count of I can't trust ya to stay still for five minutes without flyin' off and endangerin' y'allself."

"Just a few months ago, you said I was born to fly through the skies freer than all things free."

"Just a few months ago, you weren't weeks away from deliverin' a DANGED FOAL!!!"

Rainbow scoffed. "I fail to see any significance of that," she sarcastically replied.

AJ rolled her eyes before sighing. "Look, can you just take a little rest, please?" AJ armed herself with a set of puppy dog eyes. "For me, sugar?"

Rainbow's lip quivered before she made a resigned sigh. "I knew your sister got that sugary look from somewhere. Alright, for you, I'll take a rest, but on one condition."

AJ arched an eyebrow. "That would be..."

Rainbow smirked. "You gotta lie down with me."

"Aw, come on, honey, I'd love ta, but I got chores to do. Y'all know that."

Rainbow flared her wings to the side and smirked. "Are you sure you're THAT preoccupied?"

Applejack tried to resist, but her inner pegasexual gave way. Begrudgingly, the cowpony untied her wife from the bedposts and snuggled up against her back.

"Ya feelin' better?"

Rainbow giggled. "Oh yeah."

Applejack let out a contented sigh. "Good stuff. Rest easy, sugar."

With that, the two mare lied together in peaceful relaxation, with AJ relieved to finally have the soon-to-be mother of her child settled down...

...and then, the foal began to kick. Thunderously.

Applejack growled loudly as Rainbow Dash snickered.

"You think this is bad? Wait until she's a crying foal."

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGH!!!"

Rainbow grinned. "Oh, come now, AJ, settle down. You should really take a rest. You're so stressed."

"BUCK YOU AND YOUR VARMINT FOAL!!!"

"I love you too, babe."

PreviousChapters Next