• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Guilty - bookplayer (Wet Feathers Letter 2)

Dear AJ,

Iā€™m glad you liked my last letter. And Iā€™m really really glad you decided to show me exactly how much you liked it. If you want to do that every week, itā€™s totally cool. But this week, itā€™s probably a long shot.

Okay, so Iā€™m totally not admitting anything. You have no proof. I canā€™t even move the cider press by myself. But Iā€™ll totally pay to have it fixed, because you know how much I love cider.

Also because if I might have been somehow involved in breaking it, it would only be fair. It would also only be fair for somepony else to help pay for it, not that I would ever rat out a certain pink friend who promised me that she was sure that pineapples would work just as well as apples in a cider press, which they donā€™t by the way, and that pineapple-apple cider would be awesome. Which it might or might not be, I donā€™t know, because pineapples do not work in a cider press.

And if I was somehow involved in something like that, Iā€™d also be really really sorry for not telling you, and for breaking it, and for making you mad. I never want to make you mad, and if I thought that something I did would end up making you mad, I would never have done it. Not that I did it.

If I did something that did make you mad, Iā€™d also be really happy that youā€™re such an awesome and forgiving and cool and forgiving marefriend, who would totally respect that I had to apologize, but wanted to do it in a way that you wouldnā€™t yell at me. At least not right away.

Iā€™m putting the money in the envelope with this letter. When you get this on Friday, if youā€™re not mad, I might be someplace in the clouds over the park. You can come and tell me that itā€™s cool. If you are mad, I went to Cloudsdale for the day.

Either way, even though we both have no idea what exactly happened to the cider press, Iā€™ve learned some very important lessons about not sneaking around behind your back, and not putting pineapples in the cider press.

Writing letters makes telling you all of this a lot easier. Or at least quieter and less painful.

Love you even when youā€™re mad,

Dash

Author's Note:

What is this? Another 'Wet feathers' letter :o

PreviousChapters Next