• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Nose - Tchernobog

Rainbow Dash truly did love her friends. They were fun, supportive, fun, amazing, fun, and fun. Did she mention fun?

She loved them all, even despite some of their quirks. Take for example, Twilight. The unicorn could sometimes go a bit... gaga,and she'd need help calming down. Rarity was often quite ridiculous. She craved attention in ways even Dash was embarassed of. Fluttershy was still meek and quiet, despite all their friends' efforts. She'd made progress, but there was still a ways to go.

And then there was Pinkie Pie.

Her other friends' quirks were just that - quirks, part of their personalities. They made them more interesting, in an odd way.

But Pinkie was a living manifestation of quirks.

She was arguably one of the most fun ponies to be around, and one of her best friends. There was no doubt about that.

But sometimes, Pinkie just... did things. Rainbow had long sinced stopped questioning it, or even commenting on it. It's why she preferred Pinkie in smaller doses. The pink mare was a great friend, but Rainbow sometimes felt she lost her patience with her.

There was only so much confusion she could deal with.

Right now was a perfect example. Pinkie had hopped from behind the counter of Sugarcube Corner, and zipped right in front of Dash.

But instead of saying anything, Pinkie had just started sniffing her.

Her mane, her neck, even her wings weren't safe from Pinkie's nose. As the earth pony approached Rainbow's cutie mark, she scooted away.

"Pinkie, what the heck are you doing?"

"You smell different!"

What. "What?"

"You normally smell like clouds! Or rain! But you smell different today!"

"R-really?"

"Yeah, you smell just like-oh." Pinkie paused, grinning slyly at Rainbow. "Ooooh."

Rainbow started backing towards the door. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go now-"

"So, Dashie!" Pinkie said, throwing a hoof around the pegasus' whithers. "How's it going between you and Applejack?"

The blush on Rainbow's cheeks was as bright as the farmer's cutie mark. "Wh-I-But-" She stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence. "How?!"

Pinkie simply giggled at her friend. "The nose knows, Dashie." She leaned over to whisper into the pegasus' ear.

"You smell like apples."

PreviousChapters Next