• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Note - BronyGC

Applejack trotted inside her house, tired from the dayā€™s work in the hot summer sun. All she wanted to do right now was sit back, relax, and spend some time with Rainbow. That always cooled her down.

ā€œRainbow,ā€ she called out, getting no response. ā€œRainbow, are ya in here?ā€ yet again, no answer.

Making her way to the living room, she scanned the area for signs of her cyan marefriend. Applejack got more confused as she couldnā€™t find her anywhere, which was odd because she couldā€™ve sworn she saw Rainbow go to her house when she was on the orchard.

ā€˜Maybe Rainbow dropped somethin ā€™ offā€™ she thought, forgetting about her marefriendā€™s actions and made her way to the couch. Although, she couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen.

Before Applejack sat down, she noticed a yellow note with something written in it on top of the couch cushion. Was it from Rainbow? It couldnā€™t be, sheā€™s not one to write notes ā€“ much less write at all.

Picking up the piece of paper, she read it:

Whatever you do, DONā€™T look behind you.

Not obeying the note, she turned around to see a Rainbow blur crash into her.

Next thing the orange mare knows, her legs were tied together in an unbreakable bond, and Rainbow was laughing her flank off ā€“ literally. ā€œWhat ā€˜n the hay is this, Rainbow?ā€

Rainbowā€™s laughing fit faded as she wiped a tear off her cheek. ā€œI got you.ā€ She said victoriously. ā€œYou said I could never catch you off guard. Today, I proved you wrong.ā€ She giggled a little bit more after that.

Applejack struggled to get the ropes untied, but it was impossible for somepony in her condition. ā€œCould ya help me out here?ā€

ā€œSure.ā€ Rainbow then simply pulled a loose string out and the ropes fell onto the ground. Rainbow offered a hoof to Applejack for her to grab on. She took it and got up. ā€œSorry about that.ā€

ā€œAinā€™t a problem.ā€ The farmer pony said, dusting off the dirt on her coat. ā€œJust donā€™t do that again, alright?ā€ Rainbow nodded. ā€œGood, now, is there anythinā€™ else ya want to do?ā€

ā€œNo, that was it.ā€ Applejack got a little disappointed in her answer, before Rainbow pecked her cheek. ā€œBye.ā€ Rainbow then ran off into the entrance and flew onto the afternoon sunshine.

Applejack was left to wonder at how she didnā€™t see that comingā€¦ and how she could get such a wonderful mare like her.

Now, where is that darn note?

PreviousChapters Next