• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 5,495 Views, 117 Comments

Destined for Chaos - ChaosknightRB



Chase has a strange dream about Discord and is brought into Equestria.

  • ...
16
 117
 5,495

Chapter 4?

Chapter 4?

A crowd had now gathered around Chase and Pinkie as he remained motionless. Many of them began to whisper to each o- Hey, Chaos. We gotta have a little chat.

I'm sorry, what? How did you-

Never mind that. I've got a bigger bone to pick with you. Seriously dude, I'm not liking this. Like, not at all.

It's a story. Not everything goes well...in fact things will mess up all the time. For comedic value really.

No I get that. It's just...I don't like THIS!

What are you talking about?

MY HAIR! Do you know what you did to it?! I want my old hair back!

Nope

Oh come on!

Did you just post a pony link in my story?

Eeyup

I'm oddly ok with that...but still no.

Fine, then you leave me no choice. Me and the other characters are officially on strike until you fix this!

Other characters?

Yeah, you know. Everyone from [spoilers] to [spoilers]. We've all decided that this is totally lame, and needs to be rectified immediately.

What? Even [spoilers]?!

Especially [spoilers].

Fine, gather everyone up. Time for an emergency meeting.

*2 hours and a lot of spoilers later*

Alright. I've spoken with the cast and I've decided to make a few concessions.

1. Chases hair will be returned to normal. Damn right it will.

2. Chase will get an "easy out" for the current situation. Woohoo!

3. Rarity will not- HI!

Oh no, it's the pink one again...

Pinkie Pie what are you doing here?

Well I saw everyone was in here so I thought I'd come and say hi. *Gasp* Is this a party?!

No. No.

Oh...can we-

Also no.

Aww, but why not?

I have a story to get back to writing. All those people waiting to read the next chapter...can you imagine how sad they are having to wait?

You have a story?! Am I in it?

Yes. You're actually one of the characters being mentioned right away.

Oh wowie that sounds cool! Can I read it?

Sure, why not.

Wait, Pinkie you're in the story. Why would you-

*Grabs Chase and pulls him aside* Listen, when Pinkie wants something, it's best if everyone just plays along.

Why? She's just a pony.

Just trust me on this. You don't want to make Pinkie mad.

Oh...so about my hair.

Right! Almost forgot!

Chase sat in Rarity's living room as she was upstairs getting ready to head to Twilight's. Chase enjoyed the little "beauty session" with Rarity. His hair was now silky smooth, and exactly the same color as before. Yep. Nothing wrong with this picture. Completely content with his hair, he never once complained about it again.

Did you really have to word it like that? It almost makes me feel like I sounded needy.

That's because you are. Which is odd, because I totally didn't design you like that.

Hey, don't talk to me like I'm some kind of fictional character...oh, right.

Now if you two don't mind, I'd like to get back to writing the actual story part of the story.

Okie dokie lokie!...does she do that a lot?

Have fun with that Chase...So. Much. Fun.

What fresh hell hath I wrought upon myself?

The freshest of hells my good sir, the freshest.