• Published 7th Jan 2012
  • 3,528 Views, 51 Comments

Stonershy - SteampunkBrony



Fluttershy on weed? boy do i have some odd ideas (don't kill meh)

  • ...
3
 51
 3,528

Far out filly... far out...

Fluttershy held the lighter over the end of the pipe and inhaled, taking a long drag. She held her breath, remembering that the book said to do that, her eyes watering slightly at the slight burning in her chest.

Angel watched her, chuckling to himself slightly at the sight of the yellow pegasus, her cheeks bulged out from her holding her breath. After a minute or two she exhaled, the smoke still thick. She coughed a little bit as she gasped for breath. "That... wasn't... the most... pleasant of all things..." She said as she caught her breath. Angel just chuckled and headed outside, collapsing in a small pile of hay near the door, letting himself relax and enjoy the tingly feeling that was starting.

Fluttershy stepped out of her cottage into the warm night air, breathing deeply. She did love the night, it was so nice and quiet. She felt a small tingling at the back of her head which progressed to the front and stayed. She started to feel relaxed and happy as it felt lie there was a very slight pressure on her skull, like a soft massage. She started walking up a nearby hill to a clearing as the feeling progressed down her face, the cool breeze feeling especially refreshing as she sat down atop the hill looking over the hills near Ponyville. The grass swayed in the breeze, silvery in the pale moonlight. she felt her eyelids droop as she watched the waves of silver in the dark green tall grass. She looked above her at the stars, their twinkling shining as a unique kind of beauty, their soft silver light softening the moon's shadows. She lifted her head smling as she remembered a song she had heard, a song about love and it's dual nature.

humming the beginning she began to sing.

"Love love is a verb, love is a doing word, fearless on my breath..."

a pair of adolescent wolves stepped out of the everfree at the base of the hill, adding their howls to fluttershy's singing, the wolves voices singing out a backing melody.

"Teadrop on the fire... fearless on my breath..."

the sound of a set of pan pipes took up the bridge to the next verse, the pipes dropping into the background as fluttershy sang on, not worried about the wolves or the satyr that were at the base of the hill. the song ending with her laying down, a content smile on her muzzle as she curled up, one of the wolves lying down beside her to keep her warm.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Fluttershy awoke the next morning with a graceful yawn, feeling wonderful as she stood up and headed back to her cottage. a small wisp of smoke trailed from an open window. I hope that's just angel... not a fire... She thought as she flew the remaining distance and stepped inside. She chuckled at the sight before her. Angel had somehow acquired a hookah and was smoking it calmly in the corner. The apple-scented smoke gave a hint as to the source of the device. "There better not be any tobacco in there angel... you know the rules..." She said, her tone slightly stern.

Angel just shook his head and pointed to a small tin of what looked like diced apples in very thick jam. "Ah, that." She said smiling remembering the gift of the tin of the apple family's trademark tobacco free Mu‘assel that she had never gotten around to using due to her lack of owning a hookah. "Nice to see it's getting used." She said as she looked at the cannibis plant sitting on her table. Picking another bud she placed it in the pipe and took a hit.


"Today was going to be a Gooooooooood day angel, i just have this feeling..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: there ya go, sorry bout the lack of comedy in this particular chapter but trust me, there's going to be some in the next chapter. I'm basing these experiences on the description of being high a friend gave me, and adding in a bit of my own musical herb that i love. Hope ya like it, comment, criticize constructively, ask questions and trust me, i do read the comments.