• Published 1st Nov 2012
  • 1,596 Views, 45 Comments

Not What It Seems - Silver Hoof



Pinkie discovers a secret about the world, and about Princess Luna.

  • ...
4
 45
 1,596

Epilogue + A/N

Later that morning, Pinkie Pie awoke with no memories of the previous night, in the body of a filly once again. Twenty-two years later, whilst wandering through the town of Ponyville, she came across a purple-and-green dragon and a violet unicorn. She leaped into the air, gasping. I must throw this new pony a party!........

-------------------------

Basically, this is my idea of how the show we all know and love, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, got started. Thanks for reading.

Comments ( 4 )

1547268
No.

Not all sad stories are tragedies. A tragedy necessitates a ray of hope in the end for the character to, literally, fail at. There MUST be something that motivates the character and gives them hope, and at the end the TRAGEDY is that they freaking fail at it, through circumstances outside of their control, or, more classically, their own folly.

Straight from the mouth of Wanderer D.

1547301 Why are other people answering that question when you asked me? I don't get it.:ajbemused:

1553216 Pinkie gets to have her world back. She gets to have her friends back. And she gets to meet them in every different way possible. Plus, this time, it's going to last. If you didn't notice in the A/N, this was my explanation for how the show got started. And the show is still going. The illusion shal not fade this time around!

2060180
>oh shit, he does thing!
>I don't like thing
>I'll make a needless hate comment, that'll show him
If you have actual criticism for the story, share it. Otherwise, stay pleb.
Sorry for late reply, haven't had access to a laptop for a couple years.

Login or register to comment