• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 1,936 Views, 34 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Pony of a Different Color - Turtledude



With the help of his friends, Xero must stop a tyrant from destroying the wasteland. Will there be blood? Adventure? Sacrifice? Yes.

Comments ( 5 )

Huh, my memory doesn't register this part from the original version so I'm guessing most of the chapter is brand new content.
And is it me or is Tes going through more punishment this time round?

7067299 Should get a prize system going here. lol. You are correct. Anger and Malice are same, Tes is taking a bit more of a beating this time through (especially this last chapter), and most of chapter 7 wan't included in the last write-up. If fact, nearly all of part 2 was added here.

7209843 Maybe in this story, maybe in another... But I am almost 100% sure that "The Destroyer" will make couple more appearances.

Well...always a cliffhanger eh?

Are you looking for a fun way to keep your little ones entertained? Disegnidacolorarewk.com offers an exciting and creative solution that the whole family will love! Our website provides free, printable coloring pages that you and your children can use to unleash their inner artist!

Login or register to comment