• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 721 Views, 0 Comments

A Lightening Situation - PheerthaniteX



Some short parodies of Cupcakes to ease the tension of the story.

  • ...
 0
 721

In Which Thineselves numerical digit is recognized

A/N: So something I’ve wondered for a while since reading Cupcakes is: What will Pinkie do when her number comes up? Well, this is my take.
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD AND GORE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Finally, all of Pinkie Pie’s friends were eternalized with her. Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight had come quite soon after Rainbow Dash, but Fluttershy’s number hadn’t come up for a few months. In a way, she was almost sad for her harvest. Fluttershy had always been so sweet and innocent, but hey, her secret ingredient had to come from someone, right?
All this talk of cupcakes had reminded her she had a number to draw today. As she went to her basement, Pinkie wondered who could be the lucky winner. She finally reached a large party hat full of small paper slips with numbers on them. She reached a hoof in and when she pulled it out, she matched the number up with a name on a very long list. Pinkie was quite shocked when she found out that the number matched up with her name. “Well, that’s no fun. I was really hoping I could have some company this week…” she murmured, not at all phased by the fact that she would have to ruthlessly kill herself. Pinkie slumped over to the main room where she would do her business.
“I guess if I’m doing this to myself, I don’t need to strap myself onto the device… That’ll at least save some time,” Pinkie noted with a bit of lament in her voice. She grabbed a scalpel and began trying to reach her flank, but it was just to hard. She figured that if she didn’t have to restrain herself then she didn’t have to do everything by the book. The harvest was what mattered, so Pinkie injected herself with the numbing agent and laid down on the floor, waiting for the numbing agent to take effect, scalpel still in hand… err… hoof.
Once she couldn’t feel anything below her shoulders, Pinkie began making an incision in the shape of an I over her gut, opening it up when she was finished. Most ponies would be horrifies to see their organs right in front of them. But Pinkie Pie was so used to seeing living organs that she simply admired what great pastries they’d make. The first organ she thought to remove was one of her kidneys, so she cut all of the arteries and other bodily tubes attaching it to the rest of her body, an expert on organ removal. Once it was loose, she yanked it out and did the same with her other one. Then she began to work on her personal favorite, the liver. Once it was out, she began going lightheaded from blood loss. This led Pinkie to come to a terrible revelation: By the time the harvest was over, she’d be dead, and then she wouldn’t be able to make any more cupcakes.
Pinkie began frantically putting her organs, trying to attach them back to her body, but it was fruitless. She was already suffering from massive blood loss, and wasn’t able to grab any adrenal shots. As blood began pouring out onto the floor, Pinkie did something she hardly ever did... She began crying. Not because she was going to die, but because no one knew about her secret, she would not be able to be turned into cupcakes. Her lifelong ambition to have everyone to come into this place eventually become the secret ingredient for cupcakes would now fail, and there was nothing she could do to fix it now that she was laying on the floor, numb from the chest down and bleeding out at an alarming rate. Soon her tears mixed in with her blood, and her heart quit beating. Pinkamena Diane Pie’s last thoughts were of misery, not the misery of dying a slow and painful death, but her lament at not becoming a pastry.
Eventually, the cakes found the entrance to Pinkie’s lair, as the smell of death had become overwhelming. They were horrified to see not only the cut open and rotting remains of Pinkie, but the stuffed bodies of her five friends.
A/N: Mwahahahahaha! Not including the author’s notes, I noticed this chapter has 666 words. It’s a good thing I’m agnostic, otherwise I’d probably be paranoid right now.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment