• Published 30th Oct 2012
  • 9,278 Views, 360 Comments

Rage of Broly - chaos2012



When the Legendary Super Saiyan lands in the world of Equestria, friendship isn't something he want

  • ...
44
 360
 9,278

Awakening

Celestia paced back and forth in front of her throne in the early morning light. Her tired eyes stared at the floor as she walked, not focusing on anything in particular. The sound of the chamber doors opening snapped her out of her trance. Turning around, she saw the white pegasus guard enter the throne room. Standing up straight, she composed herself for the guard, "What is the status report?" she asked.

The guard stood up to speak, "We have found other ponies in towns across the region who say they noticed a low fireball in the sky the other night during the meteor shower, but that was all."

Celestia frowned and shut her eyes, "Nothing reported of something colliding with the ground?"

"No, we haven't heard anypony with that claim. And the search parties have come up with nothing." the guard stared at the princess curiously as she didn't open her eyes, "Princess?"

Celestia opened her eyes and looked down to the guard, "Continue with the search then. Notify me if something is found."

The guard opened his mouth to say something, but decided to hold his tongue. Bowing low, he turned turned around and exited the main doors out of the large room. As soon as he was gone, Celestia used her magic and close the doors behind him. Sighing, she walked over to her throne and sat down. her mind was spinning from stress and nerves from the message she had received.

Two days before, Twilight had sent a letter to her regarding a meteor she was unfamiliar with, that appeared very close to the ground. As soon as she got the letter, Celestia and her sister immediately sent out patrols to search the lands for anything that had crashed into the ground from the sky. Luna was even searching with the guards, but still nothing could be found.
Summoning the parchment, Celestia unrolled it and read it for what seemed like the hundredth time,

'Dear Princess Celestia,

While observing the meteor shower that occurred last night, I noticed one meteor that I did not recognize. It was not in the guide to the normal comets or meteors that pass by Equestria, and it seemed to be made of metal. It also was entering the atmosphere when I was watching it, which brought to my concern that it could have caused damage if it landed. I may be overreacting, but it would make me feel better by sending this. I will also send a drawing of what I saw. Hopefully it is nothing to worry about.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle'

The message itself wasn't what made the princess worried, it was the image that Twilight sent with it. flipping the page revealed a small sheet attached to the back. Thanks to Twilight's keen eye, the drawing was filled with loads of detail. The Image showed a trail of fire behind a round metal ball with a small dark opening in the front.

While most would have no idea what it was, the princess recognized it immediately, for she had seen it before; it was a single person space pod used by the Saiyans. It was just like the one Broly's father was in before his own son crushed him to death.

---

Broly's felt his mind slowly starting to reawaken. Conscious thought crept back to him as he laid prone in something soft. Forcing his eyes open, it took several seconds for his vision to focus enough for him to see where he was. "What the?" he mumbled.

He was inside of what appeared to be a small, yellow bedroom. The walls were littered with dozens of small pictures inside of brown frames. From his position he couldn't see what the pictures were of. His thoughts then went to his location, "What is this place? How did I get here?"

Lifting up the wool blanket that covered him, he hopped up off the bed he had been previously resting upon. When he looked down to his body, his face changed into a confused expression; across his stomach layers of wrapped bandages that arched around his back and up over his shoulder, ending in another wrapped area over his chest. Putting his hand to his head out of confusion, he felt more thin wrap around his forehead.

Mind racing, he began to think back to what happened to him; his mind was still in a daze as he tried to put together what he experienced. He recalled falling out of the sky and into the lake. He then remembered passing out when he heard-

" Wait a minute!" he shouted at himself, "Those voices. Those weren't just my imagination.
Someone found me, but who?"

He pushed his legs over the side of the bed and stepped down. His muscles were locked and tired all over, but to his surprise he did not feel much pain coming from the massive wound that he had when he had landed. Standing up, he wobbled for a few steps, but eventually got his balance and walked fine. On the small dresser to his side, rested his golden plated necklace that he always wore spread across the top. Picking it up, he reattached it around his neck and turned around.

Seeing his shoes on the ground by the door, he walked over to grab them, but stopped himself when he noticed the beings in the pictures. In some of them there was a yellow creature with green hair that walked on all four of its legs. It had a horn sitting on top of its forehead, but what was strange was towards its back end it had several small red spots on itself. "What manner of creatures are these?" he muttered aloud to himself.

Ignoring the rest of the pictures, he slipped his boots on and opened the wooden door in front of him. hunching to fit through it, he found himself inside of a narrow hallway that was lined with more pictures. Trying to be quiet, he walked through the small place, but then his stomach began to growl uncontrollably, causing his hands to grip his midsection.

Food immediately came into his mind as his stomach continued to turn on itself. Facing down the hallway, he came upon a small kitchen and smiled, "Since they helped me, I guess they won't mind me enjoying some of their spoils."

Walking to the cupboards, he flipped them open and searched for anything that he could eat. Most of the food was in forms of cardboard wrapping with plastic on the inside. Not taking the time to read any of it, he ripped them open and began scarfing down handful after handful of food into his mouth. He was swallowing the food too fast to even allow his body to taste the stuff he was eating, but he didn't care. It was food and that's all he wanted.

" Hey!"

Broly flipped around at the voice, prepared to engage anything that came at him. To his surprise, all that he saw were two creatures standing before him, one of them was the yellow one that he saw in the picture from earlier. The frightened creature took a step forward and spoke, "You're awake? What are you doing in here?"

Hearing that it could talk, Broly just stared at the animal. Hearing the voice he could tell that it was a female. After a moment, he just grinned at the creature, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm starving." he gave a small chuckle before shoving another handful of food into his mouth.

The other animal, a light brown version of the other one except that it lacked the horn on the forehead, glared at him with burning eyes. The male turned to the female, "I told you I wanted this thing in the barn."

Broly stopped eating at stared at the two, "Wait. You two are the things that found me?"

The yellow female looked up at him, "y-yes. We found you in the dirt bleeding. My name is cherry Seed. This is my husband Dirt Shover. This is our home on our Cherry Farm."

Broly just continued to stare at the two of them. He lifted an eyebrow as his thoughts went around his head. "So, what race are you aliens supposed to be?"

Both of their eyes went wide at hearing that question. Cherry stepped forward again, "we aren't aliens. We are ponies. If anyone is the alien, it would be you. Well...no offense."

"Ponies? Never heard of your kind before. What is this place?"

Dirt's look changed from anger to confusion, "You are in Equestria. You... You don't know where you are?"

"I'm not from this planet. Why would I know your race?" Broly sneered before opening more food and attacking that as well.

Dirt's mouth hung open as the tall figure in front of him wolfed down food, "Hey! Stop that, that's our food!"

Cherry was too shocked to say anything as she watched the being assault her pantry. Bag after bag of food disappeared down its throat as it kept going back for more and more. It seemed as if there was no end to its appetite. 'what is this thing? Where could it have come from?' she thought to herself.

After emptying the last box of food, Broly felt himself satisfied from his hunger. Placing a hand on his stomach, he patted it out of satisfaction, but as he did, his eyes went down to the bandages over that part of him. Slipping his fingers under the wrapping, he tore at the thin layers and peeled it off. He was shocked at what he saw.

His wound had healed up, leaving only a red scar in that spot.

Cherry smiled at seeing the creatures reaction, "You are lucky you were there at that time next to our farm. Me and my husband were coming back from a festival that night, and we are thirty miles from the nearest town. You are also lucky that I am one of the few unicorn farmers around. Took me all night to patch you up. I am surprised that you have healed so quickly. I've never seen any pony up after only two days from-"

"Wait a second..." Broly cut her off, "Two days?"

"Yeah, you were out the whole time. I'm shocked even with my magic that your stomach closed up this fast. You must be really strong."

Broly grinned; being a Saiyan meant that his body could withstand damage that would instantly kill most others. His blood had that special ability, as did the blood of the rest of his race, to heal very quickly. That was the basis of the Saiyan race; fight, heal fast to fight more and to get stronger than before. "You have no idea." he smirked.

To his side, Broly noticed the light coming from outside of the window. Curious, he walked right through the two ponies in front of him towards the door behind them. Dirt stepped out of the way as he glared at the tall creature, "This is one rude animal. I knew we shouldn't have brought it here "

Cherry didn't answer as she galloped outside after the tall figure. When she reached outside, she saw it standing by the fence that surrounded her home, "Wait, you're leaving?"

Broly stood there as he began to take off all of the bandages on his body. Looking out past the trees that surrounded the home, he stared at the sky as he thought to himself, 'I wonder if I can find a ship to get off this planet.' he then looked down to his fist as he clenched it shut, 'I can feel my power returning. Heh heh, this great.' charging his ki, his aura rushed out around him, enveloping him. His hair lifted up and shifted to a purple tone.

Dirt and Cherry gasped as they saw Broly suddenly change in front of them. A rush of air forced their manes back from the force of energy radiating from him. Dirt took a step to get between his wife and the glowing being, "What are you?"

Broly didn't turn around to look at the two behind him, "I'm Broly, the most powerful warrior in the universe." He chuckled to himself as he extended his right arm out and opened his palm, "Perhaps I should thank you for saving me..." he paused as a green glow began to glow from his palm, "Here is my gratitude!"

Cherry Seed and Dirt Shover's eyes went wide as Broly spun around and threw a large ki blast at them. Cherry screamed as the ball rushed towards her, but was quickly silenced in the large explosion that enveloped her home.

--

Celestia's hair stood up on end from the intensity of energy that she had suddenly sensed. Terrified, she stood up and ran over to the large window that overlooked Canterlot. Her heart raced inside of her chest. She knew exactly whose power it was. "It can't be."

---

Broly smiled at the smoldering pile of wood and brick that was left of the small home, "Ha ha ha! These pathetic creatures are so weak." He looked up into the sky above him. "They don't deserve to even exist. I should cleanse this world of their infestation."

He continued to laugh as he flew up into the air and rushed through the clouds above him, "I might as well have some fun before I find a way to get to Earth. I will find a way off this place and exterminate every last one of these ponies on this pathetic rock!"