• Published 30th Oct 2012
  • 9,311 Views, 360 Comments

Rage of Broly - chaos2012



When the Legendary Super Saiyan lands in the world of Equestria, friendship isn't something he want

  • ...
43
 360
 9,311

The Final Stand


Luna's heart felt like it was going to burst through her chest as she watched the city of Manehatten become a wasteland. Thousands of lives vanished in a bright flash of power while the monster floating above simply laughed in exhiliration from the destruction that he had caused. 'No, this can't be happening to us.' She whispered to herself.

Bursting into the hallway, Celestia sprinted down towards Luna with Gohan and Piccolo quick behind her. All three of them shared a look of shock, showing the fact they had seen the same thing as well.

"Manehatten... It's gone." Celestia stuttered in shock.

"He killed them all... And he enjoyed it." Luna bared her teeth as her magic began to radiate from her horn. "How can he be so cruel!"

"He doesn't have a soul, that's why..." Piccolo looked on expressionless, "only a monster can do something like that."

"Manehatten is only fifteen miles away. He will reach here any minute now." Celestia said in a worried tone. "We don't have enough time."
"What do you mean, sister?" Luna asked, "we can still fight him when he gets here and-

"That is the problem. We can't fight him in Canterlot. We haven't evacuated everypony yet. The damage to the population will be catastrophic if we do." Celestia shook her head in disgust. "Broly would want to fight here. He knows more would die if he kept it in the city."

"Well, then it looks like you don't have a choice then..." Vegeta grunted as he glared up, looking to the direction he sensed the incoming power from. "I am going to send that piece of trash to hell to cleanse the saiyan blood of a disgrace like that thing."

Piccolo sighed at the princes words. "You really think you can just beat him like that? You don't have the strength to fight him alone."

"I wasn't asking you, Piccolo. I will be the one to kill him this time since Kakarot failed to do it right last time."

Celestia cast a cold glare his direction. "You really think your friend meant for this to happen? If I recall, you gave him a large amount of your power to him so to deliver the final blow."

Vegeta ground his teeth in frustration thinking back to that incident. He was the prince, the prince to the great saiyan race, and he had done something so disgraceful. He had given his power to a lower class being, a mere soldier compared to his rank. That act was offensive to the name of him and his father. Now he wanted to earn that honor back by being the one to defeat Broly. "Just stay out of my way and none of you will get hurt." He shouted at them.

Luna rolled her eyes at his arrogance. "Come on, we can't talk anymore. We have to get out and try to stop him before he gets here."
While he agreed with her words, Piccolo knew that wasn't an option. "At his rate, he's going to reach the city before we can get to the outer wall."
"We have to try! Let's-"

Luna was cut off as Gohan brushed by her, not even turning her direction as he passed. She watched him as he walked to the large doors leading outside and shoving them open, almost hard enough to rip them off the hinges. As soon as he stopped walking at the top of the stairs, her curiosity made her walk by his side. "Gohan?"

His eyes didn't even turn to her, his eyes locked onto the distance past the city. His face was devoid of any emotion besides a cold glare across his brow. The young teenager’s face was covered by a look of anger as he thought of the monster coming his direction. He thought back to when Broly stood above the group of slaves, laughing maniacally as he destroyed their home and laughed at their despair. He clenched his fists in anger and growled.

"No, I won't let him hurt any more!" He yelled out in the sky.

In a flash, his body became engulfed in golden aura as he transformed into a super sayian. Luna had to back up several steps from the sudden gush of wind pushed out from his transformation. Crouching down, Gohan then burst off the ground with so much force the concrete beneath him split out in multiple directions. "Gohan wait!" Piccolo yelled out, but his call went on deaf ears as the half saiyan took off through the sky.
"Lets go, we have to work together to stop him." Luna stated as she spread her wings and took off after Gohan.

Piccolo turned to Celestia, both nodding to each other in agreement as they flew up and towards the incoming threat. Vegeta sat still for a moment, clenching his as he could just see the shape of Broly coming in the distance. "That beast thinks he can stop me again? I AM PRINCE VEGETA!"

Throwing his arms down at his sides, Vegeta yelled out as he transformed to a super sayian and flew after the others.

---

Rushing through the sky, Broly saw the large castle in sight now. His blood rushed in excitement as he saw how close he was now to reaching his way off of this planet. Not only that, he relished in the thought of slaughtering all of those pathetic lives that stood in his way, to feel their bones break under his fists. "Finally, this planet will see who is the most powerful being in the universe. They will cower and tremble at my wrath while I turn this world to dust!"

Laughing out loud, he flew even faster as the city prepared for its fate against him.

---

"Move it! Move it! Let's go!" One of the guards yelled out as he led the citizens down the street. Ponies were in a panic, not knowing what was happening as the soldiers came to their homes and began to order them out to the street and out of the city. Even when they asked, the guards didn't give them an answer, instead they pushed them along with the others. While they may have seemed to be ignoring their questions, the guards weren't. They didn't have an answer to give.

The princesses had simply told the guards that the city had to be evacuated as soon as possible, but they refused to tell them why. All they were warned with was it was for the safety of everypony. What confused them more was the strange arrival of the new creatures that were with the alicorns. Never before had they seen anything like them before, but the princesses seemed to know them quite well. Whispers began to spread through the ranks on who and what these things were doing here, and for what purpose they were here. One major concern was whether they could be trusted or not.

It didn't help positive feelings that it just so happened the battalion of soldiers that was with Shining Armor was completely wiped out, along with the near death of their captain. All of this just so happened to occur where these beings met the princesses, causing suspicion making the guards here in Canterlot believe they had something to do with it but were playing it off as allies to the ponies. But no matter how much they thought, they were soldiers for royalty and would carry out the orders of their princesses.

Continuing on , the few dozen guards here kept pushing the ponies along, filing them out like a Column of ants . Suddenly, a massive explosion rocked the city, causing all of the ponies to stumble slightly before catching their balance again. Looking behind them, the guards gasped at the sight; an entire section of the city wall had been obliterated. "Wh-what was that?" One of them stuttered.

"I'm not sure... I've never seen anything able to destroy the wall itself." Another one answered.

From the smoke of the broken wall, a bright blast of energy rushed out and struck a building to their front, obliterating it instantly. The guards shook in fear to what exactly was the one doing this, but their answer revealed itself, flying through the air directly at them. "We have to go now!" One of them in front yelled out .

Turning tail, most of the guards retreated back towards the castle while several stayed back to hold Broly off. Shooting beams of magic at him, the three unicorns hoped it would work, but Broly simply swatted them with his hand as they got close, shattering the beams like nothing. The front guard was about to scream out in fear, but Broly's hand latched down over his face before he was picked up and thrown through the building to the right. Smiling, the massive saiyan turned to the two other guards. "Your screams of anguish bring joy to me. You should let some out before I kill you."

Laughing, Broly lifted his hand and charged up another Ki blast aimed towards the trembling ponies, but before he released it another Ki shot collided with his chest , catching him off guard. Confused at what happened but happy to be alive, the two unicorns ran as fast as they could down the street and away from the saiyan. Grunting, Broly looked up to see the source of the attack and smiled. "So you came to me, this makes it so much more simple."

Landing on the ground, Gohan faced the gargantuan before him. "You are going to stop this Broly..." He demanded, "I won't let you hurt them anymore!"

"Oh? A boost of anger from you? I like that." Broly said with laugh. "It gives you strength, but no matter how much you try, you will fail against me." Charging up both palms, Broly's laughter echoed through the air above the city. "Now, you can die and see your father again!"

Author's Note:

Final build up chapter before the final fight. Pure destruction incoming