• Published 30th Oct 2012
  • 9,311 Views, 360 Comments

Rage of Broly - chaos2012



When the Legendary Super Saiyan lands in the world of Equestria, friendship isn't something he want

  • ...
43
 360
 9,311

Manehatten's Fate


Floating gently on the surface of the ocean, Broly stared up into the sky as the water splashed around him. The blast of the attack had carried him over five hundred miles away from the decimated town of Hoovesdale. While his own shield of KI had broken with the initial attack, his body itself was not too damaged. Only several burn patches were seen across his chest and the pants he wore. That wasn't what was on his mind at the moment though.

At first when he had been sent off in the distance, he felt a large amount of hatred boiling through his veins. Initially, he was furious at learning he was going to be stuck on this world with no way to get off since the local life was far behind in technology. Then, when Gohan and the others had arrived, he felt more anger seeing the ones that had caused him to crash onto this world coming to fight him again. He also felt hatred at being launched into the distance by that pathetic excuse for the prince of saiyans.

As he laid in the water now, however, all of those feelings were gone from his mind as he realized what he had now. The most troublesome of the ones from before, Goku, was gone and out of his way. Even Trunks not being here made it that much easier for him to just do as he pleased. With only the few warriors that came along with the weak powers of the princesses, he had nothing to worry about now. But seeing his victory I. Sight wasn't what made him happy. It was something much better than that.

Since Gohan and the others were here, that meant one important thing. Like him, it would have been impossible for them to have crossed the galaxy through the vacuum of space and not perish in their attempt. They had to come here in the one thing that he needed to get off of this miserable planet.

A ship.

"Hmahaha! Those fools..." Broly chucked to himself. "They have just sealed the fate of their world by coming here." Lifting his head up, he suddenly burst up and out of the lake, displacing all the water within a seventy foot radius of himself from the sheer force of his Ki. Flying up in the air, he grinned as he looked to the direction from where the blast sent him from, using his own force to locate where they had all gone. After a moment, he sensed their Ki miles passed the city, all congregated in another area. Like a lion ready to pounce, he popped his knuckles several times as he thought about how much fun he was going to have when he destroyed this world that he was sitting on. "Finally, I can get off this disgusting excuse for a world. Once I reach them and take that ship, I will slaughter every last one of those pathetic ponies before I blow up Kakarot’s home!"

Shooting through the air, he flew straight towards the Ki he sensed in the distance as he laughed to himself. "I will show them all I am the true saiyan of legend!"

---

Inside of the small hidden chamber, Gohan sat against the wall next to piccolo. Along with Celestia, they were the only ones still in the room since Luna and the others had gone to help prepare for anything that could happen. And Vegeta, was off on his own somewhere that they didn't know.

Celestia continued to eye the featured limb of the green namekian. "Just let me have a chance to heal it real fast." She asked him again.

Piccolo grunted as the alicorn continued to offer her treatment on his broken arm. "I told you I will be fine. I can fix it myself."

"Your arm is broken in two places. Give me a moment and I will be able to mend it back to normal."

The namekian frowned. If he could have, he would just tear off his broken limb and allow his body to regenerate it back. The problem though is doing something like that in front of these ponies would have caused a panic say the least. And having to leave to go and do it alone would have been a hassle. He looked over to Gohan, who simply just shrugged his shoulders. Grunting again, Piccolo just sat down in the seat behind him and lifted his broken arm up. "Here."

Trotting up to him, Celestia lowered her horn up to his arm and placed it against his skin. A moment later, a flow of golden energy began to travel from her onto him, passing into his cells and giving off a warm sensation. Piccolo was now actually amazed by the act. He could feel the bones inside of his body actually begin to shift and mend themselves back into the original places. After another few moments of mending, the princess lifted her head up from him and smiled. "I believe that is fine now."

Shifting his arm around, Piccolo could feel it was still sore, but that it was no longer broken anymore. He was amazed at how quickly she was able to heal it, even faster than Dende back on his own world. Squeezing his fists a few times, turned towards her before smiling. "Hmm, thanks."

"That's pretty cool. What else can you do?" Gohan asked with a big smile.

"Well, magic can do quite a few things actually. It can be used to simply lift things for convenience..." Celestia levitated a small book off of a table to demonstrate, "or as I just did, can be used for healing injuries."

"And I saw that you were able to use it for attacks like earlier too." The teenage Saiyan added.

The smile disappeared off the princesses face. "Yes, but I am never too fond of ever having to use it for that reason."

"Sometimes you have to resort to that for what is best though." Piccolo remarked.

"Still, if I could possibly ever avoid the threat of violence, I would." Celestia turned and began to make her way towards the stairs. "I have worked so hard to keep our world at peace, and now this creature comes and threatens to destroy everything I love."

"And that's why we are here to help you." Gohan said as he followed her out. "I will not sit by while another innocent race is hurt by him."

Celestia smiled again. "Thank you Gohan. Now, let us see what the others are doing now."

---

"You want us to just sit here!?" Twilight shouted out.

Princess Luna was standing outside of the door to the elements of harmony, with Twilight and the others directly behind her. "Twilight, I can't risk having you and your friends get into danger like this. I-

"So you want me to just sit back while the one that hurt my brother is coming!?"

"Easy Twi, ya can't act like this." Applejack insisted, trying to calm her friend down.

"But I just... I..." Twilight stopped and clenched her eyes shut, holding back the few tears that threatened to fall down her face. Her emotions were all clashing against each other ever since she saw Shining Armor like that when he arrived to the palace. She didn't want to just sit back and wait while others were going to risk their lives. "I don't want to just sit here. I want to help you."

"And you can. I need you all to have the elements of Harmony ready for when we have the chance." Using her magic, Luna opened up the large doors, revealing the small chest containing the elements. Levitating it over, she opened it up and set it down onto the ground in front of them. "When we have the chance, you can use the opportunity to use the elements in hope to stop Broly."

"Uh, beg your pardon?" Rarity questioned with a hint of fear in her voice. "What do you mean by 'in hope'? Do you not think the elements will work?"

"Come on Rarity, you really gonna think like that?" Rainbow said as she put a hoof to her chest, "the elements can stop anything. There is no way that they won't save the day."

"That's the spirit Dashie!" Pinkie happily cheered as she hopped, "after we save the day, I say we throw a super big party for two things!"

"Um, two?" Fluttershy whispered.

"Yep! One for saving the day, and another for Gohan being new here!" Pinkie then stopped and tilted her head, "well, actually, we should have three more parties after that too. One for saving the day, another for Gohan coming here..." She emphasized by raising a hoof for each party, before two somehow appeared out of nowhere along with her first two, "and another for Piccolo and then Vegeta too. Even though he is grumpy, Vegeta should have a party to cheer him up!"

Luna sat open mouthed at the seemingly impossible feat of sprouting hoofs, but shook her head and just nodded. "Y-yes, we can have parties for them." Trotting past them, she made her way towards the exit before stopping and turning back to them. "I must go and see how the others are doing. I want you to wait here for now. I will notify you of where to be when the time comes."

Going out of the room, she saw over two dozen guards trotting down halls of the castle coming her direction. One of the ponies in front stopped in front of her and stood at attention. "Princess, the guards have all been stationed through the city and are awaiting your command now."

Luna nodded. "Good. We have to make sure that all the citizens have help . Begin the evacuation as soon as possible."

"Yes princess." The guard responded and quickly caught up with the others. Luna then noticed Vegeta leaning against the side wall of the hallway, his eyes glaring at every pony that passed his way. Knowing he had been the one that seemed most distant from the others, she decided that having a talk with him could perhaps shed some light on why he was so different than the others.

From his position, Vegeta noticed the blue alicorn trotting his direction.

Sneering, he simply shifted his body up a few inches. "What do you want, creature?"

Trying to ignore the arrogance of his statement, Luna simply nodded. "I actually came to see how you were doing."

"And why would you even care about my well being?"

"Because you and your friends came and helped us when we needed it most... And saved our lives."

"Hmph, I didn't come here to save you. I came to rid the universe of that pathetic excuse for a Saiyan. I could care less about what would happen to your race."

That single statement sent a shot of anger through the alicorns veins. Her wings flared out to her sides as she walked right up to the arrogant prince. "You do not care what happens to our kind!? Do you not have any form of compassion in your soul?"

"Why should I care about your kind? I don't have any reason to even affiliate myself with you... Ponies."

Luna glared at him, her horn unconsciously releasing small streams of electricity. After moment, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "You are so much different than the others. Why? Why do you act like this to others just because you think you are better?"

Vegeta chuckled. "Because I am the prince of the Saiyans. I am the ruler of the greatest warriors to have ever existed in the universe. I am the pride of every member of my race to have ever have lived, and I will ensure I keep that until the day I die."

"That is a stupid way to live."

"What!?" Vegeta snapped in response to the blue alicorn. "You dare insult the pride of the saiyans!?"

"In a way... Yes." Luna kept her stone gaze on the angered prince. "You pretend that releasing your anger and frustration upon others is pride for your people, but in fact it is more insulting to your ancestors. If you are the prideful warriors you boast that you are, you should act with that and[a] show respect for the ones before you, to honor your people."

"And what gives you the right to tell me how to live? If I wanted to right now, I would blast you into the afterlife and-

Vegeta stopped talking and turned his head to the right, sensing a powerful surge in the distance. Luna immediately turned also, having sensed it as well. It was that unmistakable feeling that had tormented the lunar princess for these past weeks. After another second, her eyes shot open in horror when she realized where he was.She turned back to Vegeta, her face now terrified. "He is in Manehattan."

---

Manehattan was rocked by a powerful shockwave as something crashed into the Main Street of the town. Chunks of rubble and stone were sent in all directions from the unknown force striking the ground and sending a cloud of dust into the sky. In the crowd of ponies in shock, a young orange filly with a dark pink streaked mane grasped on to her mothers leg. "Mom, what was that!?"

"I don't know Babs." The yellow mare replied as she held her daughter close. She stared at the large dust cloud that hovered only forty feet away from them. Then, through the brown haze, she saw a large figure hovering in the air. It's outlined body showed off its gigantic size as it towered above every pony in the street. A cold chill crawled down the mares spine as she saw the shape lift one of its large limbs up. "Babs, lets get out of here."

Suddenly, a green Ki blast shot through the cloud and collided into a building behind the crowd of ponies. The whole structure went up in a massive explosion that lit up the entire section of the city. Ponies everywhere screamed in terror as the chunks of the building launched into the air and began crashing down around them. Babs Seed just stared in disbelief at the sight before she turned her head back towards the now dissipating cloud.

Floating above the ground, Broly looked around to all of the horrified faces that stared up at him. His pure white eyes took in all of the fear that showed amongst the ponies as he chuckled to himself. He knew the warriors he desired were not here, but he didn't care; he wanted to enjoy himself before killing all of them. In fact, he was planning on killing every last pony on this planet before he left to reach Earth, he released another cold laugh as he imagined the level of destruction about to come.

"You pathetic creatures, all trying to survive on a miserable planet. You all believe that your world is something to cherish, but it is not. you are all wastes of flesh that don't even deserve to breath the air around you. Hahahahahaha!" Broly dropped down to the ground and lifted his right arm towards a group of ponies to his left. "It is all for nothing I tell you, for you are not going to live to see the light of day tomorrow."

Before any of them could react, a Ki blast shot out from his open palm and crashed into the ground, igniting the whole group of ponies up in a bright explosion. The ponies that wtnessed the destruction screamed out and ran in all directions, so frightened they didn't even watch where they were going. Some crashed into carts that lined the streets, or into another pony that crossed their path as they tried to get escape the monster behind them.

"Hahahaa! Ha hahaha!" Broly's cold laugh echoed across the sky as he began firing his blasts at random, shooting anything that happened to be in his line of sight whether it be building or fleeing pony. One pegasus in particular tried to fly up into the sky, but Broly just grinned wider as he shot a ball up into the sky, striking down the unfortunate soul. His blood rushed in excitement through his veins as he made the once peaceful place turn into ruins right before him.

Babs sat in horror as she watched the entire city go up in flames around her. The screams of the others rang inside her ears like the. Never in her life had she seen such a terrible scene told out right in front of her. Not even her worst nightmares even came close to the terrible things that she saw as this monster laughed as he began killing anything that came close to him. Unable to move, she dropped onto the ground, freezing like a statue. Her mom turned to run, but stopped when she saw her sitting like a rock. "Babs, come on!" Her mother tried to pull her along, but she was too traumatized to move from her position. Desperate, she picked her daughter onto her back and sprinted away.

The psychotic super Saiyan continued to laugh as several buildings around him crumbled down into rubble. He then noticed a small platoon of guards running down the street towards him, which made his excitement grow even more. "Ah, a few more seemingly brave soldiers coming to stop me. Ha!" Not giving them the time to react, he burst off the ground towards them and grabbed hold of the leader before throwing him to the side and completely through a nearby building.

The entire remaining squad of nine ponies froze mid step. Their comrade had been picked up like a ball and was just launched into the structure like nothing. Then before any of them realized it, Broly was upon them again, bringing his clenched fist forward and striking two guards simultaneously back down the street they came from. Next, he spun around and connected his right heel into the jaw of another guard and careening him into the same building of the other guard.

One of the Pegasi tried to charge forward and swing his sword down at Broly, but he simply swung his hand out and shattered the steel like nothing was there. As the pony froze out of shock, the Saiyan responded by opening his hand and blasting the pony right in the chest with a Ki blast. "You worthless pests aren't even a challenge for me!" He shouted out in glee.

Before one of the ponies could run backward, Broly reached out and grabbed him by the throat. Standing up, he threw him down so hard into the ground that the guards body went so far into the ground that it disappeared from sight. Using his arm, he then lifted himself off the ground and spun around to kick two more guards into the far buildings across the street. Jumping back up, he kicked off the ground and barreled down onto a unicorn guard who tried to put up a shield to protect himself. The Saiyan simply brought his fist back and smashed through the barrier with ease, knowing it was nothing compared to that of the princesses. Bringing his foot up, he brought down onto the ponies head and crushed it and the rest of him down into the ground.

A blast of magic struck Broly's back, causing him to turn around to see the final unicorn guard trembling. Laughing at its bravery, he slowly made his way towards the pony as it shot off several more attacks. Like the first one however, the gargantuan Saiyan was unfazed by its damage as he casually marched forward until he stood directly in front of it. Using one of his massive hands, he grasped the pony around its head and lifted it off the ground. "Heh heh heh. Your entire race is so weak compared to me. Even standing on this world you live on makes me disgusted." Using his other hand, he charged up a large ball of Ki and placed it onto the guards chest. Letting it go, the blast enveloped the guard in a flash, before dissipating and leaving nothing in Broly's hand.

Music link

Once again, the pleasure of slaughtering everything brought amusement to the Saiyan, but he wanted even more than this. Having had enough fun, Broly flew high up into the sky above the burning city. He grinned as he heard the cries of terror echoing through the air as he relished at what he had caused. "This is what a true warrior does to prove he is the most powerful thing in the universe." He opened up his palm, creating a Ki ball that seemed to condense itself into the size of a small baseball, then growing bigger every moment. "And when one tries to oppose the strongest, you make them experience what happens when they challenge the greatest. You make an example, THROUGH THEIR PEOPLE!"

Launching the blast down, the ball suddenly expanded into a massive blast over a hundred feet across. The gigantic green sphere crashed through the buildings below before striking the ground, blowing up in a bright shockwave that ripped through everything in its path. Every building was turned into dust as the explosion travelled out and passed right through them and every pony caught inside of it.

Sprinting as fast as she could, Babs and her mother stopped when they heard the huge blast behind them, turning around and staring at the tall wave that was rushing right at them. "No..." The older mare shuttered as she dropped to the ground and pulled her daughter close.

Babs couldn't take her eyes of the incoming force as she cried and latched onto her mother’s chest. "Mom!!!!!" She screamed out.

Her mother didn't say anything. She instead wrapped her hooves around the young filly and pulled her close. She shut her eyes and tried to imagine a peaceful moment the two shared together, trying to keep hold of her soul as the wave neared, and overtook them.

Author's Note:

What else should I say?