• Published 30th Oct 2012
  • 9,303 Views, 360 Comments

Rage of Broly - chaos2012



When the Legendary Super Saiyan lands in the world of Equestria, friendship isn't something he want

  • ...
43
 360
 9,303

Past secret

The entire flight back to Canterlot was silent as Celestia flew ahead of the following warriors. Neither her or the others had said a single word after they had left what was left of Hoovesdale. Laying across her back was her sister, her exhausted body limp as she was carried back.

Glancing behind, Celestia noticed how Vegeta was staring right at her, his cold gaze piercing her own. While he had exited his super sayian form, the princess did not feel anymore comfortable. She felt herself shiver at the amount of hatred that was flowing from his eyes as he glared forward. She knew that Vegeta didn't trust her since she knew who they were despite never meeting. 'He may not be as sadistic as Broly is, but he is not much further behind.' She whispered to herself.

To the rear of the group followed Piccolo, his one arm dangling to his side from being broken. While Celestia insisted that she offer to help him, he declined and said that he would take care of it his own way, which she had no idea what he meant. Deciding not to push it, she chose not to pester him anymore and left him to his own choice.

Finally, Gohan flew ahead of the other two as he carried the unconscious Shining Armor over his back. He too had also returned to his normal form after the battle in the city. Of the three warriors, he seemed to be the only one who was not upset in anyway or form. Celestia saw something else inside of him, unlike the other two. Whatever it was, it made her feel easier.

Coming up to the great capital, Celestia lowered her altitude until she came to the street lined with her royal guards. The moment she touched her hooves to the ground, over a dozen soldiers sprinted up to her side and gasped at what they beheld.

"Princess, what happened!?"

"Are you alright?"

"What happened to Princess Luna!?"

The bombardment of questions ended when the several z warriors dropped onto the ground behind the tall alicorn. Several guards stepped back as they gazed upon the strange beings that stood before them. Some however saw the injured Shining Armor in the arms of one of them and became fueled with anger at the sight. "Are these the ones that did this to you, Princess?" One of the guards shot out.

Vegeta simply chuckled at the assumption. "If I was the one who had attacked your princess, I would have make sure there was nothing left of her in the end."

Many of the royal guards crouched down as they prepared to face the arrogant prince, but stopped when their regal princess stood in front of them. "Stand down. These are not the ones who attacked me." Celestia ordered.

All of the soldiers gave bewildered looks to their ruler, confused why she was protecting these oddities. Their eyes then turned back to Gohan as he carried Shining Armor towards them. "We aren't here for any trouble. We came to help you." The young half sayian stated.

Celestia nodded his direction and turned back to the guards. He is right. They saved both my sister and myself from being killed."

"Wh-what!?" All of the guards gasped at the same time.

"I will explain everything that I know in due time. Right now, I need you guards to take Shining Armor to the emergency room of the castle and have work done on him immediately." Celestia stated.

While still confused, the guards nodded and took Shining Armor from Gohan and sprinted up to the castle ahead of them. Several of the remaining soldiers trotted up to Celestia and bowed to her. "Do you want us to take Princess Luna as well?"

"No, I will give her my own treatment. Thank you." Celestia turned back around to the trio of warriors. "Come, I will lead you to the castle as well."

---

"Oh my gosh! What happened!?" Twilight screamed as she ran forward to her crippled brother. She cringed at The sight of his broken limbs as he hung over the back of two incoming guards. "What happened!?"

"I'm not sure..." One of the guards answered, "He came like this and-

"You don't know!? What do you mean you don't know!? Look at him!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Applejack and Rainbow came up and help Twilight back. "Easy Twi, it wasn't their fault." Applejack said.

"He was brought to the castle like this." The other guard stated, "Princess Celestia brought him along with several other strange creatures."

"Wh-what?" Twilight stuttered.

"Ooh! New are they nice? Do they like cake? How about a party!?" Pinkie shouted happily as she bounced up and down.

Rarity shook her head at the party ponies idea. "Pinkie, I don't think that would be the best idea."

The guards trotted past the group and made their way into the castle, leaving the element bearers still confused. Twilight took several deep breaths as she tried to calm herself after seeing her brother in that condition. "What in Equestria is going on here?"

Fluttershy suddenly started shaking as she looked past all the others. "Wh-who are they?" She trembled.

All of her friends turned around to see Princess Celestia walking up towards them... Closely followed by three bipedal beings behind her. All of them stared in shock as the strange creatures made their way up the steps towards the base of the castle, simply looking down at the six ponies before them.

Vegeta simply grunted as he glared at the new set of creatures before him. "Hmph, more of these pathetic life forms. This is rediculous."

All of the mane six gasped when they heard the sayian speak, only to be more surprised when the tall green one started talking.

"That's enough Vegeta. We aren't causing problems here." Piccolo sneered at the prince, who in turn just grunted.

Gohan frowned back at the before turning forward and walking up towards the group of silent ponies. "Hello, we aren't here to cause any problems to you. My name is Gohan."

Seeing him smiling at her, Twilight felt herself relax. "Eh, Hi. I'm Twilight Sparkle. Nice to meet you."

"Thank you. Sorry if we look scary to you all."

"No, it's just..." Twilight shrugged her shoulders, "I've never seen a creature like you before." She noticed how he had no hint of shock at all when she spoke. "You... Aren't startled to see us?"

Gohan lifted and eyebrow hearing that. "Why would I be confused? There are talking animals on our world everywhere."

"Oh, alright then." Twilight nodded before looking at the two others behind Gohan. The one that really caught her eye was the tall green being, standing at least a head taller than Celestia. Being friendly and curious, she walked forward towards him. "And what's your name?"

"I'm piccolo." The tall namekian answered. His blunt answer showed he didn't want to talk much, so Twilight didn't push it.

The final one of the three sat with his arms crossed as he leaned against the railing of the stairs. Twilight shivered under his seemingly angry glare as he stared down at her. "And... Wh-what's yours?" She shakingly asked.

"I am Prince Vegeta of the sayian race." Vegeta boldly stated out.

Twilight eyes went wide hearing that. "A... A prince?" The sudden pink rush by her side nearly knocked her over as she tried to recatch her step. "What in the hay!?"

Pinkie Pie skidded to a halt right in front of Vegeta and began bouncing up and down. "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie! You are a prince? That means I should throw you a prince visiting party!"

Vegeta stood up and gritted his teeth at the newcomer in front of him kept talking and talking. "Get away from me you annoying little pest!"

Pinkie pie giggled before sprinting over towards Piccolo and Gohan. "Ooh, you're big and green! You look like a big green bean! Are you tasty!?"

Piccolo grunted at the hyper pony, although Gohan chuckled at her antics. "Nice to meet you too, Pinkie." He responded with a smile.

Before anyone else could talk and introduce themselves, Celestia spoke up, making all those their turn to her. "Now that we have all met, I want all of you to come with me. There is something I must explain."

---

Walking through the corridors of the palace, the group of ponies and z warriors followed Celestia until they came to the royal library. Confused, Twilight quickly trotted up to her mentors side. "Princess, why are we going here?"

Celestia kept her eyes locked forward as she made her way into the massive library. "There is something I must show to you Twilight, something I have kept secret for over thirty years."

Piccolo heard what was said and grew confused as well. "Wait a minute, I thought you said you were going to tell us how you knew who we were?"

Taking a deep breath, Celestia came up to a small bookcase that sat towards the back of the library. "I believe that this is connected to you as well."

Levitating several books off the top shelf, a small lever came into view. Using her magic, Celestia pulled down on it,causing the entire bookcase to slide open, revealing a hallway behind it. Twilight raised a hoof to her mouth in astonishment at the trick. "What is that, Princess?"

"This is a private study that only Luna and myself know of." Celestia answered, "And this is where I have kept the secret."

Still confused, Twilight looked back to her friends. All of them had the same look of cluelessness as they followed their princess into the hallway. Trailing right behind was the trio of foreign warriors who remained silent. Walking along for a few minutes, the group came to a small room approximately thirty feet across, lined with several book cases and a couple of desks against the back wall. To the other side a small purple couch sat on the ground, where Celestia carried Luna over to and laid her down.

The white alicorn charged up her horn, preparing to use her healing magic until Gohan walked up and knelt by her. Confused, she deactivated her magic and turn toward him. "What is it?"

Gohan however was looking down at Luna, almost as if he was inspecting her body. After a moment, he gave a small smile. "She isn't too bad. She will be fine soon."

Celestia stared wide eyed at him for saying that. "She is seriously injured. It will take a large amount of my magic to heal her." She then noticed him reach into his belt loop and pull out a small brown bag. "What are you doing?"

Reaching inside of it, Gohan pulled out what appeared to be a small green bean and held it out for her. "Here, let her eat this. She will be better in no time."

"Gohan, I don't think you should just be giving those away." Piccolo warned as eyed the bag. "Those are all we have."

"She needs it Piccolo." Gohan retorted, "Since she is as strong as we felt, we could use her help." He turned back and lifted the bean to Celestia, "let her eat this. Trust me."

Despite doubting what a bean could do, Celestia noticed how protective Piccolo was over them, she figured they must have been valuable. Enshrouding it in her magic, she lifted it out of the teenagers hand and turned back to her sister. Nudging her with a hoof, she tried to gently wake her up. "Luna. Luna."

Luna slowly opened her eyes as she looked up to her sibling. "T-Tia?"

Yes, it is me Luna." Celestia whispered. Levitating the small bean over, she took a deep breath and brought it close to her sisters muzzle. "Here, eat this. It will make you feel better."

Being half awake, Luna simply opened her mouth and made room for the small item to enter her mouth. Chewing on it, she quickly swallowed the seemingly tasteless food. She sat still for a moment before her eyes shot wide open. "Woah!"

To every pony's shock, Luna sat up immediately, completely alert and seemingly fully awake now. Stretching out her wings, Luna couldn't feel anymore pain from her injuries. In fact, it felt like all of her strength had returned as well. "This... This is incredible." She quietly stated.

Celestia sat opened mouth at the sight. Judging by how hard her sister was injured, she was sure she would have stayed down for several days at minimum, yet in just seconds from eating the small piece of food, she miraculously recovered. "What in the world are those things?"

Gohan gave a warm smile as he held the bag up. "These are senzu beans. They have great healing properties for anyone who eats them. Just one of them will return your body to full strength."

"Remarkable!" Rarity exclaimed as she watched Luna stand up and move around effortlessly. "I have never heard of anything working like that."

"That. Is. Awesome!" Rainbow Dash yelled out as she flew up above to the ceiling. "Could I have some of those things!? I would totally make the wonderbolts now if I could eat that during tryouts!"

"No, you can't have them for fun." Piccolo grunted, "These are meant for saving your life when you are in combat to give yourself a quick recovery. They are too rare for just using for pointless activities."

Rainbow glared and crossed her hooves in front of her chest. "Oh come on! You got a whole bag of those things!"

"Actually, we only have about eight more in here." Gohan answered as he felt inside the small bag.

"Then, why did you offer one to me then?" Luna asked.

"You really needed it, and we could sense the power that you have. We can use all the help we can get against Broly."

Luna gave a slight nod and a smile. "Thank you."

Applejack sat quiet for a second before speaking up. "Hold on there. What in the hay is a Broly? Ah have never heard of anythin' like that before."

"Before you go on blabbering to your subjects, you should tell us what you agreed to first." Vegeta grunted from the back of the room against the wall. "How did you know who we were before we gave our names to you?"

Twilight tilted her head as she processed what she heard. "What? Princess, you knew them before they came here?" She sat still as her mentor didn't respond. "Princess?"

Luna and Celestia stared at each other for several moments before nodding. Celestia focused her magic, enshrouding a small chest on the top of the book case down. "I may as well start from the very beginning. There is something that I have tried to keep hidden for over thirty years."

Putting the box onto the ground, she opened up the lid, revealing the small item inside. Celestia looked back up to Vegeta. "You are not the first of your kind to come here."

All of the ponies just tilted their heads in confusion at what it was. The three warriors however, including Vegeta, sat open mouthed at the small red glass piece attached to a silver box like frame. It was something they had all seen numerous times, and Vegeta had used many times himself.

A scouter.

Author's Note:

YEAH! Rewrote what I Lost.

This chapter I made shorter since I realized all the explanations would take a while, so I will save it for another chapter.

So here we go. No editor, no pre reading. Just publishing it before I lose it again!

Enjoy