• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 896 Views, 7 Comments

Roar at the Moon - Eagle Heart



Rhulo and Haffoh are the only ones who can stop the war, but they end up receiving strange help.

  • ...
3
 7
 896

Chapter 1

Intro music, listen to this first before reading for added epic/dramatic effect.

"A joo jkhudwo shoukihoj, edoj A xulo dek ook jood ad mo cavo. Kxoo uho dek vhem eih nehct , deh te kxoo rhadw rut kakxadwj. A joo u rhawxk cawxk udt u secehvic cudt. Vicc ev jkhudwo laccuwoj udt shoukihoj ev kxo nehct cabo de ekxoh. A te dek bden nxuk kxaj moudj, rik A to bden kxuk ak nacc sxudwo kxo odkaho seihjo ev kxaj nuh... veh rokkoh, eh veh nehjo.” explains the High Priest of the village to their people while in a state of trance. The High Priest was sitting at the head of the altar of the great temple in the middle of the Shaizhar’s city, Hovviwo. On his knees and head bowing low in a gracious yet calming state. His eyes were glowing a bright blue while he was in this state. He never blinks, nor were there any signs of him actually breathing, but somehow, his body was still sustaining oxygen in some unexplainable way. Supposedly.

Rhulo Jeic stood in the midst of the crowd of Shaizhar. Rhulo was an average sized Shaizhar, about eight feet, nine inches. His fur and head was like that of a tiger’s, orange with black stripes. He had long black hair on his head, reaching down to his shoulders, rather unkempt, but not dirty or bad looking.

The Shaizhar are a feline type people, resembling that of cats. They are a tall race averaging about seven to ten feet tall. As for overall weight and size, it can vary greatly. They are a rather peaceful race, but they are brutal when it comes to war and combat. The only war they’ve ever known is the one going on with the Criujib the lupine race. They hate the Criujib, those aliens have been trying to destroy their home and take it for their own. The Shaizhar love their home and the wildlife, and they would do anything to protect it.

He gazed at the High Priest in his meditative trance. Not quite sure what they meant by the High Priest’s prediction, Rhulo then leaves the crowd, and heads into the city. The city was surrounded by a stone wall, it was the only thing protecting them from an attack by the Criujib. In the middle the city had a giant stone temple in a pyramid like shape, with an altar at the top. The average building in the city is made of either stone or wood. There are no paths or roads, just grass and dirt. Everyone walked everywhere. Their feet were like paws, so the bottom was very tough and resistant to the rough ground.

He was determined to find the location of where this would happen, due to his curiosity of such a thing. He walks through the city, and straight to his very small home. All that was inside was his rack of chain armor, some of his weapons, a bed, a table, and a place in the back for a fireplace. It was very small, but it was still his home. Rhulo wasn’t poor, but he is proud of what he has, even if it is just a little bit compared to others.

He looked around his tiny home, searching for his weapons. Once he found them, he laid them out on the table, trying to choose the one that he wanted to bring. He chooses his Nhajk’wcualo. He headed back to grab his chainmail armor, and he put it on over his thin cloth clothing. As expected, the entire suit of armor was made of chainmail, there were a few plates on it like the shoulder pads, they are small but hug the shoulder and protect it well, they don’t stick out at all so they don’t get in the way. There were also plates on the thighs and shins, along with the tricep and wrist. The armor was made specifically for his tall and lean body, taking a lot of materials due to the Shaizhar being such a large race. This armor could fit no one but him.
He then takes his Nhajk’wcualo and attaches it to his right bracer. He clenched his fist to test it out, and make sure it still works. Which it did. Three very sharp serrated blades sprung out from it as he did so. The Nhajk’wcualo is like a shield of blades. Effective in literally ripping their enemies to shreds, but not a very effective shield, though.

He let his hand relax after he had confirmed the weapon still worked, and the blades retracted back into the bracer. He took his backpack made of fhajkado woven silk cloth, and then he slung it over his shoulder. He grabbed his large flask of water, and put it on the designated hook on his belt. He left his home, and then made sure to lock it up with the stone mechanism that most of the Shaizhar had for their homes. He took a walk through the main streets of the city until he reached the main gate. He spoke to the guards, and they let him through the large gates into the wilds of the breathtakingly beautiful Xemcudt Jungle. Normally, a citizen wouldn’t be allowed to just up and leave without some sort of protection or permission from a higher ranked official, such as an officer. Rhulo reached into his backpack, and pulled out his light plate helmet. He put it upon his head, and pulled down the protective face mask. It had two slits for the eyes to see through, and the mask completely covered the mouth and nose with metal plating.

Rhulo paced himself quickly and sprinted into the jungle. In one smooth movement, he jumped into the trees and remained out of sight from the wildlife below, and from any intruders. He leaped acrobatically through the trees as if it were nothing. He’d been doing this most his life and it was easy for him, afterall. He headed South, planning to go to the Sucm Swamp. He wanted to speak with a Zadoi Nukohjfouboh. They speak to the rivers and lakes to see the future, and predict things that are to come. He swings with a catlike grace among the lush tree branches and ducks and dodges away from others that became obstacles. He comes to an immediate stop as he notices something through the foliage below. Criujib troops were scouting the jungle. Lucky for Rhulo, he had the perfect vantage point above them.

“Jkef! Mo jodjehj uho fasbadw if jemokxadw!” one of the Criujib yelled out to their comrades. They all stop and point their guns around and above at the treelines. They had eyepieces that searched for any heat signatures that could be found in the thick foliage of the trees above. Rhulo made sure to stay out of their sights, until the time to strike was right. He broke a branch to make a noise, and left that spot in a flash, just before they could see him. All their attention was turned to that point, giving Rhulo enough time to get behind them. All the Criujib pulled out their cgebnc. The long blades glimmered in the dim light of the jungle. They dual-wielded their weapons, with their eyepieces doing all the aiming for them, so they didn’t have to bring their guns to their eyes.

Rhulo then leapt silently down from the leaves in an ambush. He flexes his right fist, and the sharp, serrated blades from his plated bracer extended. He then swung his arm up, directly slicing one Criujib clean in half, bottom to top. In an absolutely perfect flow, he backflips and twists in the air, dodging the concentrated heat shots with an incredibly high level of expertise, due to the Shaizhar’s catlike agility and senses. Rhulo landed on the ground and spun around, using the glaive blades to deflect one of the shots from the Cruijib’s guns, which hit a tree branch. The branch came down in front of him, and he then used his paw-like foot to swiftly catch it and toss it up to head level. He caught it with his left hand, and threw it into the group as they reloaded. It stabbed one in the heart, and he fell down, dead. Rhulo ran forward and leapt into the air. He swung off of a branch and sent a powerful fist down onto one of the scouts, and he spun at a horizontal angle, the glaive lopped off the head of the one that he knocked down, it caused blood to squirt out from the body’s now open wound. As he spun, he let out his left foot and kicked another one of them very hard in the face. When Rhulo landed, he ducked under a blade sent by one of the scouts, and lept upward. He pressed his foot onto a tree, and with added momentum, backflipped off of the tree and into the air, coming down with immense power with his left elbow, striking one of the scout’s heads. He, in one swift movement, launched himself up and impaled one gorily, and very brutally, with one of the serrated blades from his triple-glaive.

The rest of the remaining Criujib scouts radioed their base to retreat. The base came back with a yes, but before they could do much more, Rhulo lunged forward, and grabbed one tightly by the neck, he impaled him onto the saw-like blades, and spun around,
absolutely massacring the group, a literal torrent of gore and blood being flung this way and that as he did so. Rhulo took the dead body off of the now blood covered glave, and he retracted them back into the bracer by relaxing his hand. He tossed the body to the ground and spat on it before he leapt back into the trees, and continued on his journey.

After a couple days of non-stop travelling, except for breaks to hunt, eat, and sleep, he made it to the Sucm Swamp. There, he went to the Zadoi village near the edge of the waters.

Silently walking along the edge of the jungle, Haffoh saw the dull, watery Sucm Swamp in which his destination was located; the Zadoi village. He had a shejjren on his back, and more than enough reck to fire. He wore a camouflaged suit of protective but lightweight leather armor, and he fit it to perfection. The colors of the armor completely blended in with his surroundings, aside from the Sucm Swamp, which made him stand out like a seagull in a flock of crows. Haffoh was quite muscular, and had amazing vision, hence the fact that he was a Shaizhar. He was quite literally, a master at stealth and scouting. He stood still at the edge of the jungle, and went onto one knee, taking-out the shejjren. He hadn’t eaten in awhile, so he decided to catch something from the air... Specifically, a large hulod. He aimed the shejjren at the large bird which was flying in the sky, and loaded a special reck into it, and fired. The reck flung up silently, and cut the bird messily in half, due to the reck hitting it at an angle. The metallic, boomerang-like reck flew back to Haffoh, and the shejjren caught it with ease, and the reck was ready to be fired again. He took the reck out of the shejjren’s grasp, and put it back into his quiver, after cleaning the blood of the hulod off of it with his gloves, putting the ranged weapon on his back after he did so.

He walked up to his catch after he had shot it with the reck, which was freshly severed in half on the ground. He picked up only the top half of it, for he knew that there was an animal out there that would need some food eventually. He took out a small skinning bdavo, and removed the thin flesh from the bird’s upper half, which was the half that he took.

Now bleeding, the dead bird was gutted, and the flesh that remained on the bones was now his food. He walked to the edge of the swamp, and took a few branches from the trees, and built a small campfire with rocks that were located around the swamp. He took one of the branches that he tore from the trees, and spotted a type of berry that was growing on a series of bushes in the swamp, near the murky gray waters. ‘Weew. Uk coujk A veidt jemo vcumorohho.’ He thought to himself as he approached the bush. He picked a handful of the small, spiky bright-red berries from the bushes, and popped one into his mouth. A loud crunch sounded from his maw as he ate the berry. ‘Fohvoskco hafo...’ He thought. The berries were perfect for his needs. He spat-out the berry, and once it hit the ground, the discarded berry erupted into flame, but due to the swamp’s dampness, the fire quickly extinguished. Haffoh smiled, walking back to the pile of brush and branches that were surrounded by rocks. He chewed-up another berry, and spat it onto the pile of brush, which quickly ignited. The flames smelt sweet, and smoky. He inhaled the delicious-smelling smoke, closing his eyes. After he finished relishing the scent of the burning berries, he opened his eyes, and sighed. The fire, even though fresh, burnt as though it had been burning for half an hour. He then took two large rocks he found from the swamp, and placed them on opposite sides of the fire. The hulod, even though in half, was big enough to stretch across both rocks, and be cooked thoroughly by the fire.

He tossed several vcumorohhaoj into the fire, and continued to cook the hulod over the fire, the vcumorohho-flavored smoke giving the bird a sweet flavor that contrasted the savoriness of the chicken-like bird as it cooked. As the bird reached Haffoh’s prefered amount of char, he took it off of the rocks, and began to eat the meat. As he expected, the vcumorohho-tinged smoke gave the hulod a sharp kick of spice, along with a small amount of perfectly contrastant sweetness. The meat literally melted in his mouth, and fell off of the bone. Being satisfied with his delicious meal, Haffoh stood up, and wiped his mouth. He coughed, seeing the empty upper-half of the skeleton of the hulod on the ground. He sighed, and put the remaining vcumorohho into a pouch on his belt. He then moved South, toward his destination.

Upon his arrival, after about an hour’s worth of walking, Haffoh finally made it to the Zadoi village. He walked in without trouble, and looked around for the Chief Nukohjfouboh. Once he located him near the water, he walked up to him, and bowed down as a sign of respect. “Sxaov Nukohjfouboh, A xulo semo ke ujb ev oei, nxuk caoj uxout veh kxo Shaizhar?”

“Te dek ujb mo. No uj edo, jxucc ujb kxo nukohj.” the chief said to Haffoh. He then motioned for him to follow as he walked into the shallow part of the water.

Haffoh nodded, and followed the Chief Nukohjfouboh.

The chief extended his hand for Haffoh to take. His face showed no emotion, due to it being like a fish, he didn’t have many facial muscles.

Haffoh accepted the hand, taking it into his gloved palm.

The chief bowed his head and the waters began to glow, getting brighter. Now, the entire swamp area began to glow a bright blue, then a giant bubble of water arose in front of them. It then began to show them the strange world the High Priest spoke of... What could this possibly mean?






A large, white equine creature with wings and a horn, along with a mysterious, multi-colored flowing mane, stood in the middle of a circle that consisted of five other colorful equine creatures, some with only horns, some with only wings, some without either of the features. “So, I assume you girls are ready?” the white winged and horned horse asked the six... Female... Horses.

One with a brown hat on her head, which covered a long, blonde mane, and a trio of red apples on her autumn orange posterior replied, “We’re ready as we can be, Princess.”

Another, a lavender unicorn with a two-toned mane and purple eyes, and a star surrounded by several other stars on her posterior spoke after the orange one, with a hint of obvious eagerness in her voice, “Of course we are ready, Princess Celestia. Right girls?” she looked to her colorful comrades.

“YAY! WE GET TO GO TO ANOTHER WORLD! JUST THINK OF IT, TWILIGHT! THERE COULD BE TONS OF BIG LOLLIPOPS! OOH, OOH! AND ICE CREA-Mmpfh!” a very energetic pink mare with a poofy hurricane-mane, along with a trio of balloons on her flank, hopped up and down, until a cerulean blue pegasus stuffed a hoof in her mouth.

The cerulean blue pegasus, who had a multi-colored mane, sighed, and said, “Pinkie Pie, we really don’t have time for talking. I mean, the Princess asked us to do this, and-”

“It is absolutely fine, Rainbow Dash,” Princess Celestia interrupted. “Pinkie may speak if she would like to.”

“Mmpfhfhf! MPHFHF!” Pinkie Pie declared, even though she was being muffled by the pegasus’ hoof.

Rainbow pulled back her hoof, and Pinkie went on with a list of many candies and delicious sweets... All having one thing in common: being really big.

The rainbow-maned pegasus’ hoof connected with her face, and then she covered her ears. “MAKE IT STOOOP!” she begged.

“Pinkie, if you’d please,” Celestia raised a brow at the infinitely talkative pink mare.

Pinkie stopped talking, and grinned at the white winged and horned pony. “Okie dokie lokie!”

“I-... I-is it over?” Rainbow asked, uncovering her ears. “YES!” she cheered, as though she just won a war... I mean, survived a war. Just barely.

The small, feminine horses chuckled all together at Rainbow Dash. “Wh-what!?” she flushed with anger at her friends laughing at her, but at least she didn’t erupt into flame like a vcumorohho...

After their laughter ended, Princess Celestia spoke, “Well, are you all ready?”

They all nodded.

“I wish you luck, my little ponies.” she said, her horn igniting. The six mares bowed their heads in respect, and there was a bright flash of light.






Haffoh shook his head slightly as the vision ended. “Mo...” he held his forehead, having not seen many visions like that, it still kind of gave him a headache when they ended, but he tolerated it.

“Te oei idtohjkudt den?” asked the chief as the vision ended, the waters of the swamp stopped glowing and returned to their normal murky state.

“U te. U te. Rik... Xen cedw idkac kxoo uhhalo?” Haffoh asked the chief, raising a brow.



“Meho jeed kxud oei mawxk kxadb.” said the chief as he left the shallow part of the water, returning to its shore.

Haffoh stepped out of the water also, and bowed as he said, “Kxudb oei, Sxaov Nukohjfouboh.”

“Oeih vhaodt, Rhulo, aj xoho uj nojj. Oei jxeict we joo xam.” the chief told Haffoh. “A xulo jemokxadw A doot ke te.” the chief then returned to his hut to conduct more rituals for his village.

Haffoh nodded, and walked off to find Rhulo, to tell him the news.

Rhulo had been speaking to the locals, finding out what he could about the war and what they thought about it. He had spoken to many, listening to their mystic wisdom. He was sitting down on a bench, praying to Dehhwudded.

Eventually, Haffoh found Rhulo talking to the locals. “Rhulo!” he greeted, walking up to him. “Ak xuj rood u cedw kamr.” Haffoh smiled.

“Ak xuj. Ak rhadj mo zeo ke joo oei uwuad.” Rhulo said to Haffoh, removing his helmet and revealing his tiger-like fur. He extends his right hand for a shake.

Haffoh happily accepted the handshake. “Uj ak teoj veh mo. U xulo donj, ucje.” he said.
“A te uj nocc, rik oei vahjk.” Rhulo replied. He sat back down on the bench and motioned for Haffoh to sit next to him. He was very curious about what his friend had to say.

Haffoh sat next to Rhulo, and began to tell his news. “Oei bden kxo donj ureik kxo jkhudwo shoukihoj kxuk uho juat ke semo?” he asked, to start off.

“Ooj, A te. A nuj kxoho.” Rhulo said while nodding.

“Nocc, kxo shoukihoj uho... Ogiadoj, badt ev.” Haffoh said. “Loho secehvic. Xihk mo oooj u rak ceebadw uk kxom.”

“Kxo dukaloj kect mo jemkxadw jamucuh, rik adjkout nxod udt nxoho.” Rhulo said while rubbing his chin in thought.

“Kxod nxoho udt nxod uho kxoo semadw?” Haffoh raised a brow.

“Kxhoo tuoj vhem den. Kxoho aj u fhercom.” Rhulo said to Haffoh. He didn’t sound too happy about it either.

Haffoh’s brow raised more. “Nxuk muo kxuk ro?” he asked his friend.

“Ak’j ad kxo Bhujjuhudw Nactj. Zitwoadw ro nxuk a’lo jood ev kxom... kxoo muo dek jihlalo nakxeik xocf.” Rhulo pointed to his weapon.

“Tovadakoco.” Haffoh replied. “No jxeict mubo xujko.”

“Cout kxo nuo jseikmujkoh.” Rhulo said while standing up. He put his helmet back onto his head and waited for Haffoh to lead the way.

Haffoh sneered, and stood up, beginning to travel West. “Semo ed.” he said.

Three days pass, and they finally arrive at the Bhujjuhudw Nactj. A dark place full of unholy creatures that will rip your skin from your body and eat it like un-dried beef jerky. That, and the fact that the atmosphere was so dark and horrifyingly suspenseful that you’d rather take the back of a flesh beast and tape it to your eyes, just so you wouldn’t have to witness what horrors you may experience. It was literally the physical definition of dark atmosphere incarnate.

“A xuko kxaj fcuso... je misx.” Rhulo said. He put his helmet on, just so he wouldn’t have to experience the smell of rotting flesh.

Haffoh sighed, and nodded in agreement. “A seictd’k uwhoo meho.”





The six equine forms groaned as they appeared in the Bhujjuhudw Nactj, rubbing their foreheads, aside from the lavender unicorn and the cerulean blue pegasus, who were looking to their far right. “What are those things..?” Rainbow wondered, squinting through the mist to see two tall, bipedal forms.

“I’m n-not sure, R-Rainbow...” Twilight shivered in fear.

The yellow pegasus, however, was cowering on the ground in terror.

The orange pony looked around. “Twi’! Just where in th’ name ‘a sweet Celestia are we?!” she asked the lavender unicorn.

“It looks like the E-Everfree F-F-Forest...” Twilight stuttered, a chill getting sent up her spine.

The orange pony groaned. “Well it ain’t! It doesn’t look like it one bit, for pony’s sake! It looks... Ah lot... Creepier...” the realization of the situation at hand finally hit the orange mare. Hard.

“Hey!” Rainbow called out to the two forms in the distance. “Over her- AH!” the cerulean blue mare was silenced as she was pulled forcefully to the ground by the orange mare. “A-Applejack, what are you-”

“Shh.” Applejack said. “Be quiet.”

“Oooh... Oooooh!” Pinkie Pie imitated a ghost...

… And it scared the living hell out of everypony.

…Including Pinkie Pie.

Every one of them was now whimpering and cowering on the ground in terror. The yellow one was on the verge of tears.

Rhulo looked around, “A kxadb a sud xouh kxom. Nxuk ureik oei?”

“Ceit udt scouh. Dek u weew kxadw.” Haffoh replied.

Rhulo managed to spot them. He turned in their direction, and waved his hand to get their attention. “Xoo!”

Rainbow Dash and Twilight looked to each other, after standing up, that is. “Did it just say ‘zoo’?” Rainbow asked.

Twilight’s jaw dropped in astonishment. “Did it just... Speak!?”

Rhulo and Haffoh began to walk closer. Rhulo called to them, “No’lo rood jouhsxadw udt nuakadw veh oeh uhhaluc!”

“Whaaa..?” Rainbow Dash was confused beyond comprehension.

“Um... Hello?” Twilight cocked her head at the approaching figures.

Rhulo was now fully visible to them. “Nxuk uho oeih dumoj?”

The equines looked to each other. Their facial expressions said more than enough to know that they didn’t understand a single word of what he was saying. “... What?” Rainbow’s confusion destroyed her normal train of thought.

“Ah! Weet ke mook oei What!” he extends his hand for a shake. “U jawd ev khijk umedw mo foefco.”

The pegasus didn’t accept the shake. She was confused.

“I’m... Not sure I understand what you are saying,” Twilight said.

Haffoh tapped Rhulo’s shoulder. “Rhulo, A ted’k kxadb kxoo jfoub ad Shai...”

Rhulo facepalmed. “Ev seihjo! A xulo u cudwiuwo hido. A seict ijo kxuk.”

“Ak’t ro najo ke ijo ak.” Haffoh advised.

“What in the hay are they talkin’ about?” Applejack whispered to Twilight.

“I’m not sure,” Twilight replied. “They must speak a different language than Equestrian... Great...” she face-hoofed.

“Ebuo, A nacc.” Rhulo took off his backpack and reached inside, and then he pulled out a runestone with a strange circular symbol on it. The symbol shimmered a bright yellow. Rhulo put it up to his forehead and closed his eyes, with a bright light it flashed and then the rune stopped glowing. “Much better. Can you understand me now?” Rhulo asked the ponies.

Twilight’s jaw went slack with awe. “H-how... Did you...” her left eye twitched.

Haffoh whistled. “Ucnuoj umuqoj mo, kxom cudwiuwo hidoj.”

“A language rune. My people invented them so we could communicate with the other races of the world when we needed to. Now they are mainly used when we have to interrogate the Criujib.” Rhulo explained to Twilight.

“Tha-... Th-th-that’s... A-amazing!” Twilight grinned.

Rainbow Dash just sat there, her jaw dropped, her eyes wide, and her surprise obvious.

“They aren’t very common, in fact, they are extremely expensive and hard to find. I have one since I am part of the special forces. They are standard issue.” Rhulo explained further to all of them.

“Standard-issue?!” Twilight exclaimed.

“That sounds fun! Hey, are there any giant lollipops here!?” Pinkie hopped up and down. “Or giant tubs of ice cream or giant chocolate waterfalls!? Huh-huh-huh?!” she had a near ear-to-ear smile.

“Nooo! Not again!” Rainbow covered her ears as the energetic verbal bombardment continued.

“First, explain to me what any of those are.” Rhulo said.

Pinkie gasped. “You don’t know what lollipops, ice cream, or chocolate are!?”

“Well... We might, but we may have different names for them.” Rhulo said to Pinkie.

Pinkie giggled. “Well a lollipop is this little candy on a stick that is hard and you suck on it, and then it gets really small and you continue sucking on it until it’s gone! Sometimes there’s gum in the middle! Ice cream is a delicious frozen treat, and chocolate is one of the flavors! Mmm... Chocolate... It’s SO... YUMMY!” she giggled again, and hopped up-and down, licking her lips as though she had the tastes of the listed delicacies in her mouth.

Which, being Pinkie Pie, it was more than likely that she did have the taste left in her mouth to linger.

“It... It sounds like your ‘lollipop’ is our ceccafef, and your ‘ice cream’ is our aso’shoum. Yes, the children love those treats.” Rhulo said to them.

“What about chocolate?” Twilight raised a brow.

“I think it’s our sxesecuko.” Rhulo said. “At least it sounds like it.”

Haffoh tapped Rhulo’s shoulder. “Rhulo, kxoho’j... U Wevom... U Jkedo Wevom... Douhro...” he said, looking back.

Rhulo looked back, a bit of shock on his face. “Houcco?” he almost sounded disappointed.

In the misty distance, there approached a thundering boom of steps, and a deep but intimidating moan was heard. Very. Close. To them. “Ooj.” Haffoh smirked.

Rhulo looked back to the ponies. “We have a bit of a problem.”

Twilight was the first to speak. “What is it? Is it something bad?”

“Very bad. You equines came here in the worst possible place. The Bhujjuhudw Nactj, one of the most dangerous places on the planet, and in the distance, there is a large stone golem that seems fairly angry at our presence.” Rhulo explained to them.

“O-oh... My...” the yellow pegasus said, her speech riddled with stutters of fear.

“What should we do?” Twilight asked, worried.

“Wait and watch. Running may get you electrocuted, and fighting this thing may get you killed. That would be very bad, since you are all our ‘guests’ here.” Rhulo then puts on his helmet and flexes his right fist, the three large serrated blades shooting out from their places, awaiting for battle.

Haffoh took out his shejjren, and loaded an explosive reck into it, and went down on one knee. “A’cc vesic ed hudwo,” he aimed the shejjren towards the quick-approaching stone golem.

Rhulo turned around and faced where the golem was. He then charged forward and leapt at the golem, he then spun, lifted up his right leg, and contracted his left, the right leg passed over the golem’s head to distract it, and the left leg passed over its right shoulder. He then reached up with his left arm and caught a branch, using the momentum to swing all the way up and send him crashing down at the golem. He pulled his weapon back and slammed it into the back of the golem’s neck. He lodged it in there, so that he wouldn’t be leaving the golem’s back any time soon.

Just as Rhulo lodged the triple-glaive into the golem’s neck, Haffoh called out as he aimed his shejjren at the golem, “BOOF AK JKOUTO!”

“A’cc kho!” Rhulo yells back. Grabbing the bracer to help stabilize himself, and to keep the golem from veering off too far.

“Khoo!” Haffoh began to count down. “Kne!” he pulled back the shejjren’s drawstring... “Edo!” aimed... “Wok evv!” ... And fired. The explosive reck planted itself square into the stone golem’s chest, and began to violently vibrate more and more, until it measured a 1.2 on the richter scale for about half a second, and exploded. It would’ve completely destroyed the golem’s midsection.

Just as Haffoh fired his weapon, Rhulo began to push up and the golem’s head launched off the body. It caused Rhulo to go flying off as well, due to all the force he put into it. He front flipped in the air and caught the head with his left hand. He landed on one knee and retracted the blades. Just as he landed, the rest of the golem exploded into tiny pieces of rock. Rhulo walked back over to the group after he recovered from the shockwave caused by the explosion.

Rainbow sat there, mouth agape... Until... “That was... So... AWESOME!” her wings flung outward, and she grinned, her eyes sparkling with surprise.

The rest of them stayed silent. They just sat there in complete awe, gawking at the two Shaizhar as they returned.

“Wowie!” Pinkie Pie clapped. “Bravo! Bravo!”

“Well, now that that’s out of the way, may I get to know your names?” Rhulo asked while taking off his helmet.

“She’s Twilight,” Pinkie Pie began, pointing to the lavender unicorn with the two-toned purple mane. “That’s Applejack,” she pointed to the hat-wearing mare with the orange coat. “This is Rarity,” she pointed to a cowering mare with a beautiful violet mane and tail, along with a white coat and a trio of diamonds. “That is Fluttershy, this is Rainbow Dash and I’m Pinkie Pie!” she pointed to the yellow pegasus, then the cerulean blue pegasus, and finally, to herself. She jumped for joy as she mentioned her name, and confetti rained down upon her.

When the confetti rained upon the pink mare, Haffoh cocked his head. “Nxuk kxo... Xocc...”

Rhulo shook his head, and ignored what the pink pony just did. He’d ask later. “I’m Rhulo Jeic I’m a Kawoh, and my friend here is Haffoh Zunrhouboh, and he is a Fudkxoh. I am a Jfosauc’vehso, sort of a special kind of warrior. Haffoh is a Uhsxoh in our military, you can tell by his shejjren.”

Twilight snapped out of it after he started speaking. “His... Shejjren?” she cocked her head.

Haffoh pulled out his shejjren, and showed it to her.

“Ohhh... That... Thing.” she said.

Rhulo nodded. “Yeah, that.”

Pinkie Pie giggled.

Haffoh looked to Rhulo, “Muoro no jxeict we...” he said, looking around cautiously.

“Yeah... Alright everyone. We’re going to take you to Hovviwo, probably the safest place you’ll ever go to on this planet.” Rhulo said while putting his helmet back on.

Haffoh chuckled, and whisper. “Muoro oei sud kousx mo Ogiado cudwiuwo, ah?”

“Muoro jemotuo. Onward to Xemcudt jungle, there lies Hovviwo. ” Rhulo said. He motioned for the equines to follow and he started walking East.
Haffoh just nodded, and followed Rhulo, along with the equines.

“So... This is pretty cool!” Rainbow Dash smirked as she flew along.

“But so scary...” Fluttershy shivered and her voice trembled as she walked.

Rarity humphed. “And might I add, this jungle is absolutely morbid!” she frowned. “It is disgusting and murky and scary and just gut-wrenching! Oh dear me, it is simply horrible!”

Applejack just laughed at her. She mumbled something about Applejack under her breath, something about personal hygene and lack of intelligence as she walked.