• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 3,540 Views, 60 Comments

Lucidity - Antisocial Ind.



Scootaloo's life with Rainbow Dash as her adoptive mother.

  • ...
8
 60
 3,540

Epilogue

Several weeks later


"Dammit, dad. I told you not to work in the mine! I told you you weren't strong enough! But did you freaking listen to me!? NO!" The poor black-coated pegasus cried over his dads fresh grave. He cried for a good few minutes before resuming his dialogue to his deceased father.

"No, I know it wasn't your fault. With mother gone, you had to do it in order to provide. It isn't your fault. It's.... IT'S....

IT'S HER FAULT!"

A/N
Holy crap, I am finally done with Lucidity. OK, I had a lot of fun writing this, and I can't wait to write some more. Thanks for all the support, I love all my readers!

Comments ( 12 )

Dark times ahead:rainbowdetermined2:

The circle of life is ironic in its vengeance, you must be careful what you do with yourself.

So, Came here to add this to my read later list because I Absolutely love Scootaloo and Dash stories (If you can't tell from my profile, lol) So full of D'awwww...

But....I was looking at this, and I don't know where to begin, I could begin with chapter one cause its at the top of the list, but.....there is a prologue...and those come before chapter one....I dunno if you meant epilogue or if its a prologue that was added after the story was finished but meant to be before.....I'm so confused...

Other than that, it looks like its gonna be a good story, the perfect light read for the cold winter nights ahead of me! :twilightsmile:

1589107
AHHHHHH you are absolutely right, I meant epilogue. I ALWAYS confuse the two, sorry about that. :derpytongue2:

1589180

No need to apologize, I just wanted to make sure I read it all in the correct order, didn't want to spoil the story for myself is all :twilightsmile:

1589500
Yes, well, I fixed it. WOOHOO! NO MORE CONFUSION :D

1591545
I have reasons for both. Let us just leave it at that. However, I am grateful that you care enough to leave a comment.

Great story! I'm gonna take a wild ass guess here, and say there's gonna be a third!:rainbowwild:

I feel the next sequel will be a lot more dark.

Good job on this story, keep up the good work!

1618793
Because you touch yourself at night.

I don't often get emotionally involved in FanFics, but this one really made my blood pressure spike.

Good job.:twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment