• Published 26th Oct 2012
  • 6,354 Views, 97 Comments

What's going on, and why do I feel fabulous? - Ditz



I turn into Rarity. The catch is that I hate her.

  • ...
25
 97
 6,354

No, I'm not "okay".

“Discord?”

“Isn’t that a bit too obvious?”

“Right… Nightmare Moon?”

“Dude, you mean Princess Luna?”

“Oh, right…”

As Jacquelynn helped me with my bath, we kept coming up with things to blame over my sudden transformation to an equine, so far we only had obvious choices, but then my brain had an idea and I passed it along to Jacquelynn.

“King Sombra?”

Both of us stood silent pondering on my choice.

“Ha!” we both snorted mockingly.

"Maybe we should save this till after your bath." she said still smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed.

She scrubbed my body quickly, this time being careful not to have an "accident" like earlier, she then moved the watching cloth to my face and scrubbed forcefully, I gave out a pained moan but to no avail, she then moved it to my ears and slowed down making the area tickle slightly, then, she finally moved the cloth to my horn and began scrubbing it.

“Woah… It feels weird…” I noticed out loud.

“Really?” she began rubbing it a bit harder causing me to twitch.

“Ah, Jackie, you might wanna stop thaaaat!” my voice lost control as soon as she did so, it was getting difficult to think straight.

“Maybe stopping would be a good idea.” Jacquelynn began awkwardly, she seemed uncomfortable and slowly took the cloth off my horn.

“Please, don‘t stop…” I managed to say in barely a whisper, with closed my eyes, I couldn’t think anymore, it felt too good to let it go.

“Eh… I think I sho-”

“You will finish what you started, lady!” I said a little too loud.

“O-okay…”

I couldn‘t see her face from closed eyes, but I could imagine her blushing as she realized what was happening and continued, she wasn’t bad at it, in fact she was doing good, too good.

‘Oh God’

‘Fandom: 1, My humanhood: -10’ I managed to think before a sense of blissful release enveloped me.

I laid on the tub breathing hard, I managed to lift myself to the edge of the tub and saw Jacquelynn blushing.

“Nick?” she called my name and approached me hesitantly.

“What the fuck did I just do…” I just had a horngasm, that’s what had happened, I chuckled at my newly created term but then I remembered that I was making fun of myself and felt bad.

“Oh crap, listen I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she began while pulling me out of the tub, she then proceeded to carefully dry me and I was lifted and taken to my room where I was then laid on my bed.

“Why did I let you do that?” I asked and looked at her with my now teary eyes.

She sat silently for a few minutes and replied. “I guess you were just curious?”

I looked at her and got on my hooves, I wobbled a bit on the soft surface of the bed but managed to keep my balance, we looked at each other for a few seconds before speaking.

“This never happened.” I deadpanned.

“G-got it.” she said staring at me oddly, not that the situation didn’t call it, but her staring had gotten weird, so I decided to ask.

“What are you looking at?”

“You are freaking me out.” she looked at me smirking.

“What do you mean?” I asked, curiosity hitting me like a box of nails to the face… The mental image gave me a headache.

She went to the restroom and quickly returned with some weird object.

“Aha, I knew it.” she said triumphantly.

I stared at her with a raised brow questioning what I was looking at, she moved it slightly and showed me what seemed to be a hair, I stared carefully and realized it was some sort of plastic, she pulled a small mirror from her side and allowed me to see my reflection. I nearly wished I had Rarity’s uncanny ability to summon couches out of nowhere in order to exaggerate my reaction, but this situation was odd enough.

“What the…” But that wasn’t only it, the mirror had shown me that any makeup that Rarity wore was gone, it was surprising to see her without any, it looked strange, it even felt uncomfortable.

“A… haha… ha” I began laughing for some reason, I don’t know why though, it seemed appropriate.

“Huh… Nick, you alright?” I think that was what Jacquelynn said, I couldn’t really make sense of her words.

“I am, I think at least I am…” the uncomfortable feeling was still there, suddenly I realized I felt exhausted, I wasn’t sure why though.

“You ok? You look tired, maybe all this excitement finally caught up to you.” Okay, now I knew why, and as soon as she voiced her concern, I felt a chill, her niceness was creeping me out so I called her out on it.

“Who the hell are you, and how did you get rid of the real Jacquelynn?”

“What…?” she began, her features showing confusion.

“You are acting way too nice towards me, you never do that.” I answered her.

“No reason.” she replied instantly leaving no room for questions.

I decided to let the issue go and laid back on the bed, I tried to get my brain to think on the events of the day, from waking up as Rarity and getting used to my new form, to my restroom ‘incident‘ and discomfort at losing the makeup, I looked outside and noticed it was dark, I looked to my side looking for my phone, but only found it looking the same, which meant broken, it may or may not have been caused by me hitting it with my new hoof.

‘Shut up.’

I sighed and looked at Jacquelynn.

“Hey Jackie, know what time it is?” I asked hoping that it was late enough.

“It’s like 8, why?” she replied after looking at her phone.

I gave a relieved sigh and decided to get comfortable, the day‘s events were not easy to fully digest, and my mind needed rest, sleep would be the only way to get it at ease.

‘Also, sleep is the best thing since way before sliced bread.’

“I want to sleep, can you turn off the lights on your way out please?” I felt like a jerk for basically kicking her out, but she looked at me and smiled before heading for the door.

“Goodnight Nick.” she said before turning off the lights and closing the door on her way out.

“Goodnight Jackie…” I felt myself slowly slipping into the soft blankets of sleep, hoping that my dreams would be what I needed to find the answers I was searching.

---

“Why the hell is everything white?”

I stood in place on the whiteness, not really sure where I was or why, it seemed empty, nothing as far as the eye could see, well, I did notice something in the distance, not seeing anything else, I decided to approach the strange figure.

As I got closer, the area seemed to be changing, objects begin appearing, walls began forming around me, colors appearing on them the more I walked, as soon as I reached the strange figure, the place looked like a designer’s shop, or to be exact; a boutique.

Carousel Boutique to be precise.

I stared at what I now knew to be Rarity, it was odd looking at my own pony form that wasn’t really my own, so I decided to talk to it, hoping something weird might happen.

“Dude, this is pretty cool…” I said as I moved myself to poke her with my hoof.

I felt my hoof stop in mid-air and my whole body became rigid, not knowing what was happening, I stared at what I could only stare at; the pony in front of me.

“Oh, shit.”

She was now glaring at me, and then, her lips moved.

“I hope you had fun, because I will be taking back what’s mine now.”