• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 2,070 Views, 31 Comments

Plot Twist - Armalite



Because sometimes, not all is what it seems. Just read it all.

  • ...
8
 31
 2,070

The Plot Thickens

Plot Twist

Outside Ponyville, there was a dirty, rundown motel where ponies could meet in solitude. The motel keys hung outside the motel room doors for anypony to use at anytime.

In room 4, there was a filthy bed that used to be a dark crimson red. The curtains were a deep yellow, and the low shag carpet was stained with a wide assortment of fluids. The lights were off, but not needed due to the light that swam through the curtains into the room, giving it a slightly dirty golden tint.

Two mares stood in this light as they faced each other. One of them, was a pegasus named Rainbow Dash. The other, was an earthpony named Applejack. “Okay AJ. You sure you're ready?” Rainbow asked lightly, resting a hoof on the orange earthpony's shoulder.

Applejack sighed. “Ah don't know Rainbow. Ah mean, Ah still can't accept that-”

Rainbow Dash cut her off sternly, “Hey, hey, hey! Listen, I know it's a shock, but we can't change it. We can't change how we feel, and I think you've been feeling this way for a while now.” Rainbow Dash said softly, looking deeply into the other mare's bright green eyes. “Trust me, after this, you'll feel better about it.” She said.

“Ah know, Ah just... It don't feel right, ya know?” Applejack said, turning away from the distraught Rainbow Dash and walking to the bathroom. “Ah feel like things shouldn't be this way, that things should just be like they used to be.” She said as she went, with a hint of anger in her voice. Not anger at Rainbow Dash, but anger at herself, and anger at the world.

Rainbow Dash sighed, and followed the mare into the filthy bathroom. The tile floor of the bathroom was dirt covered, and had scum where the cracks and lines in the tile lay. The mirror was shattered where some heartbroken stallion had punched it at some point in the motel's history.

“AJ, you have to get over it.” Rainbow Dash said with a slight shake of her head. “I've been one for years now, and you get used to it.”

Applejack stared into the broken mirror at her own reflection, before sighing and looking away. “Ah know, Ah know, it's just... with you? It just don't seem right. You're my friend for Celestia's sake!” Applejack said as she turned back to her rainbow maned friend.

“And that's all the more reason why it should be us!” She said before resting her hoof on Applejack's shoulder once more. “AJ, we've known each other for a long time, and we know each others strengths and weakness; our boundaries and our limits, that's why we're perfect together. I won't make you do something you don't want to do, and I trust you to do the same.” Rainbow dash said earnestly. “I know that this is different, and I know you're not used to this,” Rainbow Dash said, “but it'll be okay.” She continued, her voice getting softer.

Appkejack looked down at her hooves. “But, what'll mah family think?” She almost whispered.

“Applejack, look at me.” Rainbow Dash said sternly, staying silent until the farm mare's green eyes slowly and uncertainly slid upward to meet the daredevil's bright pink ones. “Applejack, I know your family, you should too. They'll support you, no matter what decision you make. They're your family! And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter, because this is about you, and me.”

Applejack held the stare between those bright, honest eyes and her own, before letting out a relieved sigh and saying, “Yeah... Yeah, thank's Rainbow. It means a lot, it really does.” She gazed into Rainbow Dash's eyes with a soft smile playing on her lips.

“So... you ready to suit up?” Rainbow Dash asked with a wink and a sly grin on her face.

Applejack narrowed her eyes, and grinned. “Yeah. Alright fly mare, I'll show you what a farm mare can do.” She said challengingly.

Rainbow Dash's grin grew wider. “I'll see you to that, and raise you. C'mon, let's get the gear.” Rainbow Dash said, before turning and trotting back into the bedroom.

Fifteen minutes later, they were ready. They both held their respective tools, and were clad in all black. Applejack's earlier confidence was fading now that she was getting closer. “Rainbow Dash, I think I'm starting to have second thoughts.” She said, glancing around the dirty motel room.

Rainbow Dash pulled her mask off, and said, “It's okay Applejack, I'll walk you through it. I won't let anything get too out of hoof. I am the element of loyalty right?” She said with one eyebrow raised.

Applejack closed her eyes, and took a deep breath before nodding. “Okay. Okay, let's do this partner.”

Rainbow Dash grinned, and slid her mask back on. Applejack gripped the baton with her teeth, grinding on the the plastic handle in an attempt to rid her nerves.

“Remember AJ; I've done this kind of thing before, just follow my lead, and it'll work out.” Rainbow Dash said as she picked up the sharpened broom handle in her teeth. They both stood silently for a few more seconds. “Remember, just stay close, and make a lot of noise. Stay in the position we went over, and keep your suit on. Make sure your legs don't get too tired, and make sure that you don't get too much stuff in your mouth or eyes.” Applejack nodded to the pegasus' words.

“Oh, and above all, aim for the head.” Rainbow Dash said with grim certainty as she walked to the door. “Now let's get some revenge!” Rainbow dash screamed as she readied the broomstick. Applejack moved the baton into her hooves, and slid the welder's mask back over her face, then stretched her hind legs before growling deeply into the mask.

Then, they opened the door, and with their metal makeshift armor clanking, their spirits being released in the form of their war cries, and the sound of hundreds of moans from the living dead, they stormed out into the horde of zombie ponies, weapons swinging.

When it was all over, they sat there amongst the dead and rotting, panting and relishing the the joyous revenge.

Then they went back to the motel and fucked.

The End

Comments ( 31 )

Shout out to Rainbow Dash, Applejack, S and M, and zombies!

1499454 I thought you said your computer was out of commission?

One single thing!
zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g13371304382124686.jpg
I think i got about half of it, and it sounded pretty weird. weird, but funny as hell!

That last line - perfection! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I'm with 1499988, that was just glorious.

Then they went back to the motel and fucked

static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I_ae7534_2584577.jpg

>random silly story about ridiculous subject
>1k words

inb4 feature box

In the first few sentences I was like "Let me guess, this is one of those fics that pretends it's about sex until the very end, where a random twist happens."

A tad predictable, but the ending was still nice. :pinkiesmile:

1499956 I got it fixed yesterday!:pinkiehappy:

1500041 Thanks man! I got this idea last night, and I had to write it down.

1500058

It was like a twist WITHIN a twist!

1500135
indeed. you expect them to fukc, and then they go kill zombies.
You think "wtf, i tought they were going to fuck, and now they kill zombies" and then they end up fucking :rainbowlaugh:

A story only made for a cheap laugh, and it did its job perfectly.

I demand a sequel! I think we need more elaboration on both aspects of the ending. :ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2:

Great work!

1500041 Now you've gone and jinxed it! It'll never see the featured box now!

Mmkay I was slightly worried there for a second. But I never thought that it'd end up with RD and AJ fighting zombie ponies. And what's more, with a police baton and a sharpened broom handle.

No 2x4 or even a cast-iron skillet?! For shame....Oh well! :pinkiecrazy:

1499988>>1500026 Thanks guys!:pinkiehappy:

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2k0zkmZG91rttnjro1_500.jpg

I can honestly say that I did not see that coming.

Couldn't just write a clopfic, could you? YOU HAD ONE JOB! Lol but srsly, great job!:yay:

1501654 Sorry, not into clop, so the best you'll get is forplay and zombies!:twilightsmile:

Wow. The ending was a twist on an expected twist. Huh.

I lol'd.

I liked this one.

1531298 Why thank you!:twilightsmile:

ouch. i think i got whiplash from the ending lol. nice quick story though.

lol my brother was reading as well. about the time they doned their suits and gathered their "tools" he could be heard sayin "holy crap, i didnt know appledash was that kinky" when the sharpened broom handle came out he responded with "wtf?!?!?

1743086 I'm glad I could entertain!:twilightsmile:

WAT
DID
I
JUST
READ

Dat ending lol

Login or register to comment