• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 4,670 Views, 157 Comments

Two Best Friends Play: Equestria - MisterMercenary



Hey, friends! It's Matt and Pat IN EQUESTRIA!

  • ...
10
 157
 4,670

Cancellation

This is the end... hold your breath and count to ten...

Ladies and gentlemen, it truly pains me to say this, but I am now cancelling this story. I didn't really know where I was planning to go with this, and I don't want to follow through on something that I didn't really enjoy writing. There's nothing really interesting about this story.

Despite this, I am going to make an offer. Those of you who don't want to see this story end will be able to continue it in their own story. You have the options of either copy-pasting the first twelve chapters into your own story (something I really don't recommend you do), or start on your own. If you want to do this, post a comment saying such. Should your writing skills be up to scratch, I will PM you and give you permission to pen your version of this story. Good luck to you all.

Oh, and just because I'm stopping this story doesn't mean I'm gonna stop writing fanfics altogether. I'm writing a new, actually thought out crossover, and it'll involve a certain blue Boy Scout.

Until then, farewell, and I'll see you soon.

Comments ( 19 )

Blue Boy Scout? Is this the Superman crossover I've been looking for?
Not happy about the story, but I don't have the skill to do it myself.

Comment posted by no longer on deleted Mar 30th, 2013

Hmm, could I perhaps take it? I could use a comedic story in my list

Shame, was a good story too.

Comment posted by Nonle deleted Mar 30th, 2013

Brave sir you have lied to me I was very dissapointed because you gave me false hope welp at least it was something too think about when you did this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :raritycry: it was amazing.

Is this some sort of ruse?
It can't be, this wasn't posted April 1st... too bad.

I have a fealing that this is an april fools thing.

2361337 It isn't. Sorry, friend.

Comment posted by EliteRoyalGuards85 deleted Apr 19th, 2013

Damn! I can't write this... I want to but I can't because... uhhh.... Aha!

ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4878516835123793&pid=1.7&w=147&h=147&c=7&rs=1

(before reading)
Pat is a brony... the one with orange hair...

What?!

No way, I am going to use the power of Nanomachines, son! They will bring this fic back to life...

That or unleashing my power!

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This was the best story EVER!!:D

..... Eugh... neeh.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


(Five million years later...)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

THE THING AND... THE OTHER.. AND WHY!!!!!

I have no idea what I just typed XD!

TLR:... Ulysses?
Ulysses: Yes?
TLR: Get the chloroform rag, we've got some 'persuasion tactics' to practice.

6306699 Bruh, you replied to a two-and-a-half year old comment.
Thank you.

Login or register to comment