• Published 7th Nov 2012
  • 2,718 Views, 63 Comments

One Feather of a Fetish: Adventures in Canterlot - AngelShy24



Featherweight continues his perverted hobby in Canterlot.

  • ...
12
 63
 2,718

Epilogue: Mission Accomplished!

*YAWN* Oh man, I really needed that good night’s sleep; especially after my whole adventure from yesterday. A new day was dawning, and the time for enjoyment was reset; but unfortunately for me it signified that it was time for me and my parents to head back to Ponyville. Oh Canterlot, dear sweet Canterlot, oh how I will miss you.

I tossed over the covers on my hotel bed and was about to get up and prepare for my department, but then I notice that there was something on the small table that was beside my bed.

“Huh, is that my…”

Yes it was; it was my camera, my sweet, glorious camera! I almost forgot that Miss Luna borrowed it so she could do something for me… but what exactly? However, along with my returned camera, there was a letter that was placed under it as well. I picked it up and started reading it; I was very good at reading.

Dear Featherweight,


Thanks again for your time last night. Unfortunately, our dear sister knew of everything that has happened. But despite that, we were quite successful in doing something for you. We hope you like what you find on thou photo device, and we wish you and thou parents safe travels back to Ponyville. Oh, and don’t ever quit on your talent and keep on doing what thou art doing.


Sincerely,

Princess Luna

It was a neat little letter, and the paper was a pretty light shade of violet. So, Miss Luna captured something on my camera for me… as I obviously guessed. But I wonder, exactly what did she take photos of for me anyway? I picked up my camera and looked through my recent photos, and when I saw what was on here… I shouted in joy.

“Oh sweet merciful Luna, Thank you!”

-----

The time was finally at hand and soon I was going to be going away from Canterlot until who knows when. But I have to admit my time here was quite enjoyable, and there were many good sights to see… yes, really good sights indeed.

Me and my parents were at the train station all packed up and everything and their friend whose birthday was yesterday was there to see us off. I had a nice conversation with her and told her how much of a good time I had here yesterday. However, I was careful to not mention certain aspects of it because… I might get questioned.

I still can’t get over what I saw on my camera, it was awesome! How on earth could Luna capture such a moment? Anyway, I was continuing to wait for the train back to Ponyville with my parents when suddenly… I saw a familiar pony waving at me from nearby. After yesterday, I’d recognize that cute little face anywhere; it was Dew Drop, she came to see me off; aw, how sweet. I asked my parents if I could speak to my new friend, and they said yes but not to wander off anywhere where they couldn’t see me. What, of course not; why on earth would I do something like that?

I went over to her and gave her a nice little hug to greet her… being careful not to be tempted to do anything else.

“Hiya Featherweight;” she said to me, “I guess you’re going home now, huh?”

“Yeah, too bad though;” I responded, “I’d love to see some more of this awesome place.”

“So…” said Dew giving me a suspicious look, “how was your time with the princess?”

“Well… I did have some time with Celestia, but unfortunately my conscience hindered me from getting the exact kind of shots that I wanted of her.”

“Aww, you must be pretty disappointed,” Dew told me.

“Yeah, but fortunately I also got a chance to spend some time with Princess Luna as well!”

Dew’s jaw suddenly dropped and became quite surprised at my sudden accomplishment, “Oooh, lucky you! She must’ve been curious of what she was missing out on yesterday.”

“Yeah, she was;” I responded, “But not only that, last night she got me some extra pictures of… her sister for me!”

I held up my camera in an angle so that only Dew Drop and I could see the rotating pictures on it. She was quite surprised and a bit embarrassed to see this. The pictures consisted Celestia doing some weird things like dancing wildly in her own throne room, hitting on some of the guards with some flank movement (the guards look so flabbergasted), and a few other things. She even got some shots of what looked like Celestia singing in the shower. Wow, Luna definitely had my camera’s operation down, and she obviously knew what I wanted; I just didn’t think she would be this successful!

“Oh… my… how on Equestria do you think she was able to get her older sister to do that?”

“Who cares;” I responded, “I scooooooooooooored! My only disappointment though is that I wasn’t there in person to see it myself.”

Suddenly, she became quite curious herself, “Can I see some of your other pictures that you took here yesterday?”

“Sure, knock yourself out.”

She went further into my picture collection on my camera and saw everything. The pictures of Cadence; my surprisingly well-captured photos of Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores and the other models; the random pics of other ponies in the town; and Princess Luna and… Silver Dusk… *shudders*. She liked them all, and she was quite surprised of just how well I really was with a camera.

“Wow; oh my gosh Featherweight,” she said while slightly blushing and smirking at me, “You really are very naughty.”

“Yeah, I know,” I said proudly.

Suddenly, another question came into her mind, “So, do your parents know about your… secret fetish yet?”

“No, not yet,” I said solemnly, “but I think… I will tell them soon. I think they’ll accept me for what I love to secretly do; I hope they will.”

Suddenly, Dew Drop casted a mild spell over me that soothed my head and released any small doubts in my mind, “They will; you have very nice, trusting parents, so you can trust them to accept your… baggage.”

Whoa, what did she just do? Her spell felt weird but it definitely helped me to not worry too much, “Thanks Dew Drop,” I said with a smile, “You’re a good friend.”

“I always try to be!”

‘All aboard to Ponyvile! Repeat, all aboard to Ponyville!’

That was the conductor; that was the sign that it was time to go. I heard my parents call out to me just in case and I waved at them to tell them that I was coming. Dew Drop came over to me and gave me another good hug and kissed me on the cheek… man that felt awesome.

“Well, have a safe trip back to Ponyville, Featherweight; I’ll see you there soon.”

“Thanks,” I responded, “I look forward to it.”

As I turned around to head towards the train, I suddenly felt Dew’s hoof lightly smack me across the side of my flank. I jumped a little out of shock as I quickly looked back at her; and thankfully, no other pony saw that.

“Whoa, wh-what was that for?” I asked.

Dew Drop just smiled at me mischievously while blowing on her hoof, “Just for good luck.”

I looked at the side of my flank and I could see the light imprint of her hoof on it. I just wiggled my tail and smiled out of happiness, “Hmm… I like it; I should let you wish me luck more often.”
I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s a perfect way to say good bye… for now.

-----

Before I knew it, I was already on the train with my parents, and I was waving farewell to my new filly friend as she watched the train carry us away. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but Dew Drop and her family will be coming to see me soon in Ponyville; and I’m sure that Twist will be happy to know that her pen pal is coming to visit… I know I am.

As long as some parts of Canterlot was still in my view, I kept on looking out the window to look at it a little longer. My parents were definitely glad that I enjoyed myself, and maybe we could go there again… and bring my brother along as well. As I said before, how lucky is it for a colt like me to be able to go through what I did and meet the ponies I did meet? Just wait til my friends hear about this; I’ll be the talk of the school!
So as far as telling my parents about what I do… I will tell them in due time; and hopefully they will be just as proud of me then as much as they’re proud of me now. After my Adventures in Canterlot, I feel that I can face anything now and that any sexy rump that I want to capture on camera will be mine! *Ahem* um… well, as long as any of those ponies are okay with it. I wonder what crazy dare quests my camera and I will have next?

Featherweight is out; peace!

-----

Back at the palace...


“*Yawn!* Luna? What’s… going on? What are you doing out here on the balcony”
“Good morning, dear sister. You slept in quite late, so we hope that you don’t mind that we did our best to raise thy sun for thee.”

“Ugh… that’s nice of you but… what the heck happened last night? I don’t remember much but… I remember singing… a lot of flashing… and… and… is that… red hoof marks on my flank?”

“Why does thou ask us, we were out ruling the night, remember? Perhaps that drink we had made a huge toll on thee.”

“Perhaps… y-you’re right; maybe… a quick shower might wash away most of this migraine. Aw jeez… what was in that drink; I’m never having it again.”

Silver Dusk suddenly shows up beside Luna…

“I’m quite curious myself, your highness. What did happen with your sister last night; sounded like quite the party.”

“Oh… just a little something for our young Pegasus friend from last night; but not to worry, she’ll feel better in another hour or two.”

“Oh your highness, you really can be so naughty sometimes.”

“Yes… we suppose we can.”

Author's Note:

It's still unknown if I will do another story dealing with this, but this is the end... for now.

Comments ( 17 )

Ah damn you, it was one of best comedy what i read lately xD (Only miss Chrysalis and it will be all of royalty )

Well it had to end sometime. Good job!

Saw update of this story. AAAAAAAW YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!:pinkiehappy:
Also saw it is completed. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:
Please make another one of those. They are so damn funny and kind of cute. I'm still holding my sides from the laughing and am daaaawing still.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss:
So please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase continue with your Featherweight stories. :pinkiesad2:

Dragon:moustache:

Commence read.

Objective Complete.

Now to wonder what things Luna was up to. Drugging her sister and doing things to take pictures to a youth.

Good for you Featherweight.

I like this story. Is there a prequel of his adventures in Ponyville?

2157357
Yes there is;:pinkiehappy: check out my page!

2157200
Ideas are still flowing through my head, but there might be another one down the road. For now though, Featherweight's pervetish romps end.:raritywink:

Grammar is a bitch, huh?
Anyways, good as always.

2157699
It's ok for me. You decided to end it for now and I'm not one to complain about others decisions.
It just feels like there is missing something that completes this storyline.
But take as long as you want to make another Featherweight story of these. Just promise that there will be another one. Will you?:fluttershysad:

Dragon:moustache:

I love this story, and hope to see more just as awesome stories from you my awesome fellow! :pinkiesmile:

I highly enjoyed this story as well as the one before. A like, a favorite and a watch for you.

Please don't stop with this series, I love it so much that I couldn't help reading it in class just cause it was that well written :scootangel:

2677114
There will be more... more... MORE!!!:flutterrage:
But I'm not starting the next one anytime soon:twilightsheepish:

Featherweight, I commend thee for being a hero to us all~! :pinkiehappy:
This story is just as nerve wracking as an adventure or action story but with butts. I cant wait for the next installment and to read about how lucky he is. Have a good one :twilightsmile:

2677614 The next one should have at least one chapter, that shows Featherweight, in the future, as lead photographer for PLAYCOLT MAGAZINE

I'm disappointed he didn't take the pictures he wanted from Celestia.

Login or register to comment