• Published 7th Nov 2012
  • 2,718 Views, 63 Comments

One Feather of a Fetish: Adventures in Canterlot - AngelShy24



Featherweight continues his perverted hobby in Canterlot.

  • ...
12
 63
 2,718

Chapter 4: The Princess of the Night

Well… that was that; I finally fulfilled my mission in capturing Celestia on photo. Although I just couldn’t get over why I didn’t go all over her like I mostly did to the other fillies and mares that I took a shot at. Oh well, at least I was brave enough to get only a couple photos of her; that’s better than nothing I suppose.

The sun was starting to set and it was beginning to get dark, so maybe I should start to head back to the hotel where my parents should be. I looked back at the Canterlot palace once more as I was walking away from it; I was definitely going to miss my moments here, and who knows… maybe I might come back sometime in the near future to reminisce on those times.

Unfortunately… or should I actually say fortunately, my day wasn’t about to end just yet. I was just walking along the sidewalk of one of the streets when all of a sudden… I heard a voice calling from nearby.

“PSST. Hey, little colt… over here.”

I froze in my path wondering if I was hearing things in my head; and hopefully I wasn’t. I quickly looked around me but no pony was looking at me; but then I happen to notice a shadow of a mare in a dark hidden corner behind me. She seemed to be smiling at me; but not the sweetish kind… but more of a mischievous and naughty kind. I looked around me to see if there were any other colts in her possible view, and wouldn’t you know it… I was the only colt in her view.

“A-are you… t-talking to me,” I asked the mare with a nervous smile.

“Of course I am,” she said sounding slightly sweet, “C’mere, I’m not going to hurt you.”

Whoa, whoa; red flag going up. This was obviously suspicious in many ways; after all, I’ve heard some weird stories about certain senile ponies snooping around in the dark… if you know what I mean. I wasn’t about to be a victim of one of those weirdoes… no matter how tempting.

“Why should I believe you?” I asked while taking a couple of steps back.

Suddenly, the shadowy mare stepped out from the dark corner and into whatever light was left from the setting sun. She was… actually very beautiful and her dark coat blended so well with her violet eyes. Plus, as much as I was observing her obvious sexy body, I realized that she was wearing some kind of armor that seemed a bit familiar to me.

She gave me a little smile and told me, “My name is Silver Dusk and I’m part of the royal guard; Luna’s division of course. I’m on a special assignment and I felt that your camera skills could come in handy right quick; care to help me?”

Well… she is a Royal Guard from Luna’s side; she wouldn’t have a reason to hurt me, right? Plus, she wants my help; my help! This could be a nice last minute thing to do before I turn in for the night; she is pretty good looking. Perhaps I’ll play along with this; and if I’m lucky, maybe she’ll care to help me.

“Um, sure;” I said, “but I can’t be out here for too much longer.”

The mare smirked and nodded and flapped her wings in a cheerful way, “Sounds reasonable to me, little cutie.”

“What?”

“Oh nothing.”

Weird… it may have felt a little skeptic, but she seemed harmless enough; as long as she didn’t try anything funny. So I went with her and I was walking beside her wondering about what her whole reason for needing me was.

“So… what is your assignment?” I asked questionably.

She looked down at me with a mischievous look that made me feel a bit uncomfortable and stated, “Retrieving you.”

“Say what?”

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, she quickly rose over me like a bullet then suddenly swooped down and swiped me up into the air! It all happened so fast and I had no idea what was going on!

“Hey, where are you going with me?!” I yelled.

She looked down at me not saying much but said, “You’ll see.”

I knew it; I knew I shouldn’t have trusted this mare… no matter how sexy she is! She was taking me somewhere in such a hurry; I couldn’t tell where we were suddenly. Before I knew it, the mischievous mare swooped back down to the ground in an unknown location in some forest near the palace gardens… well, unknown to me anyway. She gently sat me down on the ground and then landed herself. Despite my position, I wasn’t afraid to speak my half-terrified mind.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa; what’s going on!? First you said that you weren’t going to hurt me, and then suddenly you grab me up in the air and bring me to this unknown place! No offense, but that was just a little too close for comfort!”

All Silver Dusk could do was chuckle at me while wearing that same little smirk on her face; it was really creeping me out.

“Aw, you’re really cute when you freak out like this.”

“Wh-why are you looking at me like that?” I questionably asked, “Wait a sec, y-y-you didn’t really bring me here so you could try and molest me or something, are you?!”

“Don’t be silly;” she said in an amused tone, “I would never do such a thing to you.”

Then suddenly, she walked over to me with her tail waving in a seductive manner and came up to my face smiling slyly, “However, I might if you really want me to.”

“That is quite enough, Silver Dusk!” shouted a voice nearby, “Cease in trying to purposely seduceth thy young colt!”

Whoa, who was that?! I turned around to see who it was that told the perverted mare to step away from me. And to my surprise, it was Celestia’s sister, Princess Luna!

“Sorry about that, your highness,” said Silver Dusk while bowing to her princess and smirking, “but he was truly asking for it.”

Asking for what; I was literally freaking out from sudden adrenaline! Does she get off on that or something!? Anyway, Miss Luna couldn’t have come at a better time; a few more minutes and this mare guard of hers might have gotten away with doing some rather naughty things to me. I probably wouldn’t have hated it… but I’m not sure if I would’ve enjoyed it either.

“Hello again, Featherweight,” the Princess of the night said while approaching me, “Please excuse our head subordinate here; she can be rather… mischievous.”

“It’s true; I really am.”

Gee, what was the first clue; calling out to me from the shadows, or almost molesting me in the middle of the forest? I still couldn’t understand what was going on, and why was Princess Luna here?

“So wh-what’s going on?” I asked, “I haven’t broken some kind of night law of staying out so late here by myself, have I? Please don’t punish me!”

“Calm thyself, little colt; thou art not in trouble.”

“I’m… I’m not? Then… why am I here?”

“Well…”

Miss Luna seemed to be suddenly acting a bit… shy. She was sorta looking to the side while not completely finishing her sentence; what was going on?

“Come on, Princess,” said Silver Dusk, “don’t be so shy; it’s bad for your image.”

“We… we apologize about our seldom act back in thy palace; the truth is… that we were watching the entire moment that thou were with our sister.”

Wow, she did; and the whole time me nor Celestia didn’t notice… or at least I didn’t notice.

“We may have said that we were not interested in something like your… silly little photo shoot, but…”

Okay, from what I heard Princess Luna still needs work to soften her voice, but she was being rather quiet with me. What in Equestria did she want?

“But what, Princess?”

“W-we do… wish to… pose… for you… if thou want to.”

Hold the phone; what did she just say? Did she just ask me to do a photo shoot with her? But wait… this doesn’t make any sense.

“But… but I don’t understand,” I clearly stated, “Why didn’t you just say yes at the palace when your sister asked you?”

“We did not wish to act so… unprofessionally in front of our sister; it’s a dignity thing.”

She has to be joking, right? She saw her own sister pose for me; sure it was more elegant than others but it was posing nonetheless, and she saw it.

“Come on, Princess,” I said, “What’s so unprofessional about posing in front of the camera?”

“She thinks it makes her look silly,” said Silver Dusk while snickering.

“Silence, Silver Dusk!”

“What; you do.”

So that was it; she was just too embarrassed to do this sort of thing in front of Celestia. The way I see it, I can completely understand this. There are some things that I wouldn’t mind doing but I would not want to do them in front of my brother. What are those things you ask; none of your darn business!

“You don’t have to feel ashamed, Princess Luna; if you feel like expressing yourself in front of my camera, then who is stopping you?”

“This silly;” said Miss Luna as she was turning away from me, “asking a little colt permission to pose for thee because we want to… how do thou sayeth, let my mane down.”

“It’s not silly, your highness,” Silver Dusk responded, “I say express as much of yourself as you can. Besides… I can tell that this little colt really wants you to; don’t you, Featherweight?”

Did I; of course I did… but I didn’t say it right away.

“Oh, um… maybe.”

“Don’t try to fool us,” said Silver Dusk with a smirk, “Miss Luna here heard your entire conversation with her sister. It’s obvious that you want a shot of her royal flank; or should I say… a shot of her moon.”

Luna glared at subordinate again, “Thou is gliding on dangerous winds, Silver Dusk.”

“Come on, your highness… lighten up. You have to admit that was just a little funny.”

Luna then looked at me and was thinking of whether or not it would be right to pose in such a way in front of colt like me. But it didn’t take her too long to decide as she just chuckled to herself.

“Very well, Featherweight… we shall entertain thee with a performance of spectacular posing!”

Well… she seemed to be so ecstatic all of a sudden. Although, something suddenly came to Silver Dusk’s mind.

“By the way, Featherweight, are you sure you can take pictures out here; it’s getting awfully dark out here.”

“No worries,” I said, “my camera here has a special feature called a flash. With it, I still take pictures even in the night.”

“Impressive,” stated Luna, “Technology is becoming more advanced today than we thought. So tell me, how shall we do this? Is there any particular pose that thou would recommend to be photogenic?”

Miss Luna, Princess of the night; she seemed to be more beautiful surrounded in darkness than she does in light. I could have so much fun with this; and I wonder if that mischievous mare would be interested to? If she does, I have to be on my guard.

“Well Miss Luna, I know of a few interesting poses.”

“Are they… in any way… saucy?”

“Saucy?!” I panicked, “I didn’t say it had to be saucy, I was just saying that…”

“Featherweight, we have witnessed your dreams more times than you think. Does thou not think that we have not noticed your recent ones.”

“I guess I never thought of it that way, your highness; I guess you got me.”

Silver Dusk was giving me a little smirk saying that I was caught and there’s been no way out of me saying that I wasn’t; indeed she was right.

“Well… this first one I thought up of isn’t actually… saucy in a way. Just stand here in front of me and stand up straight with you r wings up and your head turned to the side pointing upwards. Then close your eyes and we have what I like to call… the loner!”

“The what?” Luna questioned.

“Oh I get it,” said Silver Dusk, “because it reminds him of how you felt when… you know… were alone… on the moon.”

Luna gave me a questionable glare, “Thou think that would be photogenic?”

“Well… yeah,” I said sheepishly, “I know that you don’t like to be reminded of that, but I thought that would capture the essence of how you felt during that period… even though it was sad. I would love to capture that on photo.”

“Seems pretty clever,” stated Silver Dusk.

“Very well, child,” said Luna.

She did exactly what I asked.

“Are thou satisfied with this?” she asked.

“That’s great, Princess! Hold it just like that!”

The special flash in my new camera worked wonders; it was taking some nice clear shots of Princess Luna in the dark as long as I was angling it right.

“Have any other ideas, little colt,” said Silver Dusk with a smirk; but as a surprise to her, I smirked back at her.

“Actually… I do,” I said with a mischievous gleam in my eye, “and it involves you too.”

“Ohh… does it now?”

I looked over at the beautiful Princess of the night and was ready to take any risk I was willing to take. I may have failed to fully capture Princess Celestia and all, but this was definitely the next big thing.

“Hey Miss Luna,” I said, “Think you can lay down on your back with your hooves hunched up and… your tail flat down?”

Luna looked at me questionably; and I think I even made her blush again, “Very w-well, child; I’ll humor you.”

Luna did exactly what I asked her to do; she laid on her back with her little crowned hooves in the air. She looks like she’s ready for a belly rub, aw. And since her tail is down flat against the ground… gulp… I could see all of her flank. I didn’t say anything though; I just enjoyed the wonderful sight in front of me.

“Silver Dusk,” I said, “for a cute little photo, I want to see if you can lie down on top of Miss Luna.”

Silver Dusk gave me a mischievous smirk and then looked over at Luna, “Oh, I see where you’re going with this.”

Miss Luna however, looked like she was quite unsure of this idea as Silver Dusk came over to her, “Wait, thou wouldn’t dare.”

Silver Dusk then proved her wrong as she took a giant leap and landed right on top of Luna. She then smiled all cheerfully-like and looked at me while wagging her tail… holy crap.

“How this, Featherweight?”

“Um… very good;” I responded, “just like I envisioned it.”

Luna was gasping a little from Silver Dusk landing on her; she looked at me and said, “We suddenly almost regret ever deciding to do this.”

“Aw, don’t say that, your highness,” said Silver Dusk as she smiled over at her Princess, “You find this to be rather enjoyable, right; I know I do.”

“Don’t push it, Silver Dusk,” Miss Luna responded as she leered at her subordinate.

It was pretty amusing to see Luna bickering with Silver Dusk, but they were in such a perfect situation all thanks to me for some neat looking photos. Her majesty being held down by her subordinate looked pretty hot to me; and I was strangely drawn in by Silver Dusk waving her tail all sassy-like while smirking at me… weird.

Well, you know what happened next, snappin’ time! The very first picture I took was the sweet view of Luna’s underside… and I made sure that it was a very clear shot. Her subordinate noticed and chuckled at Luna.

“Hee, hee… he snapped a picture of your butt; how naughty of him.”

Luna did look humiliated, but there was a certain spark that I noticed in her eye. Maybe she was actually enjoying this and found it a bit kinky herself. Maybe… maybe she also had a secret fetish herself as well. I can’t be sure of that for certain, but it’s a nice hypothesis. And since she was quite a naughty pony herself, I went on and took a shoot Silver Dusk’s wiggling rump since she was flaunting it anyway; man that’s hot.

I amused myself and took a few more shots of those two like this; however, when Luna looked over at me, she didn’t seem to be annoyed at all. She was just watching me work my magic… well, my photogenic magic anyway. Once I was done, Silver dusk got up off of Miss Luna and Miss Luna got back up on her hooves. She gave me a little glare as I chuckled a bit from her reaction earlier.

“Hee, hee; you guys looked silly.”

“Is that so?’ questioned Miss Luna suspiciously.

“Well that was quite an amusing time,” said Silver Dusk, “don’t you think your highness?”

“Is there any other pose that thou had in mind that does not involve my subordinate laughing at my expense?” asked Luna being very cautious and aware of Silver’s naughty nature.

“Yeah, I do,” I responded cheerfully.

I remembered when I was taking some pretty tame shots of Celestia back at the palace; she was in such a majestic kneeling down pose. It was simple, but there was something about how she did it that just made it seem so… astonishing. Could her little sister pull off the same feat in my eyes?

“I was really fond of your sister when she got into her little kneeling sitting pose during my photo shoot with her,” I told her while slightly blushing, “When she’s like that she look very pretty and… so majestic.”

Miss Luna looked at me weirdly, “Art thou serious?”

“Well… yeah; do you think that… you could pose like that… f-for me?”

Luna sure did felt flattered about describing her and her sister very nicely in such a way; I was very polite in her eyes… despite how pervy I was.

“We… would love too.”

Like big sister, like little sister; once she got into the exact pose, she looked just like Celestia… except for… you know… the obvious differences. In the crouching position, she held her head up high just like her big sister does. Sure it wasn’t sexy or anything, but there was something about seeing them in that pose that was very photogenic.

“That’s… that’s wonderful, Miss Luna.”

Her dark, magical mane and tail were just out waving in the light wind, and was shimmering in the darkness. It was so beautiful; I had to take a photo of Miss Luna like this right now!

I took a good focus shot from certain angles to try and capture the true essence quality of her shimmering mane. And yes, I did take a shot of her flank too; you didn’t think that I wasn’t, were you? Well I didn’t; her cutiemark actually looked pretty cool. It represented what Cheerliee once taught us in class once, a solar eclipse. Well, the mark didn’t look like a full one, but it was still awesome for me to look at.

Silver Dusk was just on the sidelines watching me as I was taking photos of her princess; she was actually behaving herself… for now. I thought this night couldn’t get any better; but suddenly I noticed that Luna was starting to lower head down slowly and her eyes were closed. At first I thought that for some weird reason she accidentally fell asleep or something, but then I noticed that her horn started to glow.

“Hey Princess,” I said concernedly, “are you alright?”

Suddenly, she held her head back up and her opened eyes became blank and very bright; and her horn was making a beautiful dark glow. I heard all of these weird sounds around us as all of this was suddenly going on; I felt… a little frightened.

“Whoa! What the… what’s going on?!” I shouted.

“That’s what’s happening,” said Silver Dusk as she pointed my attention to the sky above us.

It was beautiful; the sky grew all the way dark and I could see the moon rising over the horizon! Miss Luna was raising the moon, and I was witnessing it firsthand! No way, I didn’t waste any more time; I took out my camera took as many photos of this spectacular moment that I could! Can you imagine how jealous many other photographers would be of me catching such a spectacle in photographic memory? Super, super jealous!

Once it was all done, the moon and stars were in full view and night had finally fallen upon the land. Luna got back to her original awaken state and took a huge breath of relief before looking over at me.

“We hope that our… little daily routine there hath not caused any problems with thou shots.”

“Absolutely not,” I shouted in excitement, “that was awesome! I never thought that I would witness you raising the moon; wait till I tell my parents and friends about this!”

“Does thou think… that we hath expressed ourselves perfectly?” she asked curiously.

“More than that, Miss Luna;” I responded, “That was an awesome photo shoot!”

I was smiling ever so joyously and my wings were flapping rapidly; but not because I was turned on or anything, but because I really enjoyed this moment with Miss Luna; it felt like such a rush! I don’t think I’ll ever witness something so glorious like this ever again… or at least I think so.

I suddenly heard Miss Luna chuckle a bit to herself, “Yes, well now that we think about it… we rather hath enjoyed ourselves as well. Perhaps Sister was right; this was some great down time before watching over the night… and we doeth again!”

Wow, she was really happy; perhaps it helped her to relax and mellow down before doing her nightly duty. Oh my gosh, I said… n-n-never mind; too easy.

It was dark now and I was about to request a ride back home, but then I suddenly felt Silver Dusk wrap her wing around me as she bent down to me smirking mischievously again.

“Say Featherweight, you don’t want to leave me out, do ya? Don’t you want some solo photos of just me… for you to remember me by?”

She was all up against me again and my whole body froze up again. My entire face blushed up as she walked past me and brushed her beautiful wavy tail across my face giving me a dirty look. Sweet mother of mercy; she was up to her old naughty tricks again.

“Well… do you… or do ya not?”

I was feeling a bit sleepy and ready to hit the hay, but that sudden gesture from Silver Dusk suddenly woke me up again; I was wide awake! I stared at her for maybe a few seconds as she was purposely seducing me with her body movements. She wasn’t afraid to show off what she has, and she knew that I did like what I was seeing.

“O-okay, sure… as l-long as y-you’re asking.”

Oh man, I ‘m thinking naughty things again; I’m thinking naughty things again. She’s a mare and I’m a colt, and this is not right; I should be the one perverting her, not the other way around.

“Oh, and if it’s okay with you,” she said wiggling her eyes, “you don’t need to direct me; I have a few nice poses of my own.”

I had no problems with that, “O-oh… by all means, g-go ahead.”

Luna was nearby watching this going on and she gave her naughty subordinate a suspicious glare, “Be careful of what thou do around that little colt.”

“No worries, your highness,” Silver Dusk responded, “I’m just giving him what he obviously wants.”

What was she going to do; something very seductive no doubt? She turned around in front of me got down into a downward dog position… and she was stretching her flank up… r-r-real high. And she even brushed her tail to the side to give me a nice perfect view of her d-deee-licious rump. I had no words for how she was posing for me.

“Ready for my close up,” said Silver Dusk as she looked over at me and winked.

Princess Luna was suddenly worried about my well-being, “Silver Dusk!”

But I quickly held up my hoof in front of her letting her know to not interfere, “N-n-n-no, its okay… s-she’s… doing f-fine.”

This was all so wonderful; how often is it for a colt to run in with a naughty mare that won’t have any problems presenting herself for you… even if you were purposely trying not to touch. Starting right off the bat, the first thing that I immediately took a photo of was Silver’s fully exposed rump. Hey, it’s best that I enjoy it now while it’s just out there in my plain view.

As I was continuing to snap photos from different angles all around Silver’s beautiful curves, Princess Luna was becoming quite curious of something about me.

“Tell me… how did thou come to enjoyeth things like this?”

I chuckled awkwardly, “It’s quite funny, really.”

Silver Dusk suddenly got into another pose, “Here’s another one for you.”

She squatted down and laid on her belly; and then she got into a similar pose that Princess Cadence did for me with her hind legs up and waving them around all sassy-like while holding her head up with her forehooves. Not bad, but it did suit Cadence a bit better; but that didn’t matter, I continued to shoot photos of her while I continued my explanation to Miss Luna.

“It all started with taking photo of my classmates. They were mostly just fooling around and having fun, but the fillies had no idea of just how revealing that they were making themselves when posing; it was… kinda shocking… and awkward.”

Luna seemed to understand that situation as she nodded her head, “Well, young foals do intend to do some rather… unintentional things without them realizing it.”

“Yeah, well… that’s pretty much it,” I continued, “Ever since then I’ve been wanting more photos of them doing little sexy things unintentionally; but not just fillies, but mares too.”

“Ooh, so pervy as such a young age;” said Silver Dusk after hearing my explanation, “there should be a punishment for such naughty little colts… if you know what I mean.”

Oh dear sweet Celestia.

“There will be no such thing!” shouted Miss Luna.

“What, I’m just saying.”

Silver Dusk suddenly got back up and grabbed her spear staff on her back; she then sat in a neutral sitting position like she was on patrol posing with the spear. Wow, this pose was awfully tame for her to do for me; in fact, I think it was the only non-sensual action that she’s done this entire time.

I took more pictures of her in her guard-like stance while finished my explanation to Miss Luna, “Anyway, as much of a perv that I openly admit that I am, I don’t necessarily make the fillies or mares do any of this for me by force; as if I could anyway. But I’m starting to think; do I really want to continue doing this?”

Miss Luna suddenly walked up to me and told me in her most sincere voice tone she had, “That, young Featherweight, is a question that only thou can answer; if thou wish to continue to capture thy rumps and sexy poses from thy female subjects, then so be it. There is no law that says you can’t.”

Princess Luna was indeed wise just like her big sister; she somehow knew exactly what to say about my question.

“Well… no, I-I guess not.”

“But as our sister says, just be careful of how you go about doing it.”

I completely agreed, “Yeah, I got that loud and clear.”

Suddenly at one point when I wasn’t looking, Silver Dusk came up from behind me and wrapped her hooves around me and held me very close to her. I became startled and I froze entirely not knowing what to do.

“Silver Dusk,” Miss Luna shouted, “hooves off the colt… now.”

“Don’t worry, your highness,” said Silver Dusk while holding me tight, “I’m not going to violate him.”

However, part of me was suddenly hopping that she was.

“By the way, could you do us a favor?”

She quickly grabbed my camera off my neck and threw it at Miss Luna… who did catch it with her magic.

“Do you think that you can take little Featherweight’s camera and take a nice photo of me holding him ever so tightly… that is, if he’s okay with it?”

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap; she was holding me so close to her while gazing down at me. Although, I probably wouldn’t get another chance like this… so, I only did what was inevitable to me.

“Y-y-yeah… okay! Um… I mean, I-I’m fine with it.”

I couldn’t hide how much I was blushing from Silver Dusk as she was enjoying just how flustered I was feeling; she knew I loved every second of this.

“How on Equestria does thou work this thing?” said Miss Luna as she was looking all around my camera feeling completely puzzled.

Once I got out of my sudden daze, I told her, “Just face the stick out part towards us; there’s a button on the bottom facing you that you can use to zoom in and out. Then press the button on the very top right to take the picture. Did you get all that, Miss Luna?”

“W-we… believe so.”

Poor Miss Luna; sometimes she and technology today just don’t clash well sometimes.

“Don’t disappoint us, your highness,” teased Silver Dusk.

Luna just glared at her, “Don’t forget I can punish in any way I see fit.”

Oh, I would love to see that.

-----

After a few… awkward tries, Miss Luna finally got a hold of my camera’s concept and took a nice, decent picture of me; not bad for somepony’s first time using it.

“It came out quite nicely;” I said while looking on the screen of my camera, “nice job, Princess.”

“We were… quite happy to do it,” she said with a pleasant smile.

I was already free from Silver Dusk’s grip, but the feeling from her giant hug was still there radiating throughout my body.

“This time together was so much fun,” she said, “We should do this again soon… real soon.”

Oh dear.

“ I do believe it is time for me to do something that I think I should’ve done in the first place,” said Miss Luna as she was eyeing Silver Dusk, “Silver Dusk, thou art dismissed. Please return to the others on duty.”

*snickers* Duty.

“Aw, can’t I just hang out with this little cutie for a few more minutes?” Silver Dusk pleaded.

Well, as much as I wanted to be around this naughty mare some more, I was getting rather sleepy again; I mainly showed it as I stretched out my wings and opened my mouth to let out a huge yawn!

“It would seem like he’s very tired;” stated Miss Luna, “perhaps it’s past his bedtime. Am I right, Featherweight?”

I was suddenly looking at her with half-lidded eyes and drooping ears and I yawned again. I then slowly nodded my head as I was wiping the sleepiness out of my eyes. The way I was acting now, I bet I looked even cuter to Silver Dusk now.

“Now go,” commanded Luna to her subordinate.

“Oh, alright,” Silver Dusk pouted, “See you later, Feather-cutie; I wish you… sweet dreams.”

And with that, she flew off into the night sky out of sight.

“Honestly,” Luna sighed to herself, “why didn’t I just ask for help from one of other guards like Shadow Star or… Crimson Scar? Why on Equestria did I ask that slut of a subordinate?”

Sliver Dusk did remind me a little bit of another certain mare from my town; Berry Punch. She was mostly acting just like her when she’s drunk. The only frightening thing is… that Silver Dusk wasn’t drunk. I’m pretty sure she a good solider overall but I think that Miss Luna needs to keep an eye on her.

Luna looked over at me and saw me just lazily looking around staring into space. I guess my sleepiness was getting the best of me; I wasn’t all there.

“I’m guessing thou wish to have a ride back to town?” Miss Luna curiously asked me.

“That… *Yawn*… w-would be great,” I responded.

I then slowly flew onto Miss Luna’s back, and then she took off in the sky. During the short ride back to town, I wasn’t fully asleep… but I wasn’t fully awake either. But I could hear everything that she was saying to me on the way there.

“You know… Featherweight, thou did help us enjoy ourselves in having a little fun before my night shift; perhaps you would allow us to borrow your camera to do something for you.”

“What are… you going to… do with it?” I wondered.

Luna had a little smile on her face, “You’ll see.”

I was wondering what she meant, but I do trust her; so I let her borrow my camera, and I’m sure that she would return it to me in the morning.

Once we got back to the place my parents and I were staying at, we luckily ran into them just when they were about to go back in themselves. Princess Luna explained what was going and told them that they had nothing to worry about. She said that I had lots of fun and I was in safe hands at all times.

My Parents bowed down to her and thanked her for watching over me and for returning me safely. After all of that, she left and headed back towards Canterlot castle. Today was probably one of the best days of my entire life. I hung out with Princess Cadence and her husband, I witnessed a wonderful fashion show and met some famous ponies, I made a cute new friend and met her family, and I hung out with the mighty Princess Celestia and her sister! Let’s see any of my classmates do all of that in one day.

My camera was filled with so many good memories both innocent and… quite naughty; so I was putting my complete faith in Miss Luna to keep them safe; I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I can completely trust Miss Luna. But I’m still thinking… what exactly was she planning to do with my camera anyways?

-----

Back inside the palace throne room…

“Ah, you’re back, Luna. Where have you been; having some fun with that little colt?”

*Sigh* “Of course thou has found out anyway… even though we were trying to hide it.”

“You have nothing to worry or to be ashamed about, little sister; there is nothing wrong with having some senseless fun every once in a while.”

“Of course; but speaking of which, care to share a drink before my night shift?”

“Oh, of course… but, you never brought this up voluntarily before. What’s the occasion?”

‘Luna looks down at Featherweight’s camera under her wing and flashes a little smile’

“Oh… nothing in particular; we just wish to spend some extra time with our dear sister.”