• Published 23rd Oct 2012
  • 19,685 Views, 1,847 Comments

Light Wanderings - ed2481



Ethan Smith The Lone Wanderer goes to Equestria, hilarity ensues

  • ...
66
 1,847
 19,685

Ethan sings baby

Edited by TacoTown

AN: So yeah, this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while and I don't want to wait until the story was over so I've decided to put it up now. It'll tide people over till the next chapter, which I’m already halfway done with, is done. Please don't kill me for this! This is non-canon and takes place in a plane of existence where Ethan isn’t married

Ethan sings

Ethan sat at the high table with all three princesses, along with Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle. They’d just finished a nice lunch and Twilight had been telling Ethan more about the natural magic of Equestria that controlled some of the finer points of Equestrian life.

“So Sparky, if I’m understanding what you’re saying right then if I burst into song right now then no one in this room will have any choice but to join in?” Ethan asked.

“Well that’s a gross oversimplification of things, but essentially yes, that’s what happens.” Twilight replied with a shrug.

“Well Sparky, I’d just like to say that. I like big butts and I can not lie!” Ethan shouted with a gigantic grin on his face. A familiar tune began to play in the background as Ethan jumped to his feet.

“What?” Twilight shouted in confusion before she got to her hooves as well and began to shake her ass to the beat, as did the rest of the table’s female diners, but not before they stood up and got in front of Ethan.

“You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed”

Ethan continued with glee in his eyes as Twilight and the others began to gyrate in front of him. Shining Armor was standing next to him with a look that flitted between utter rage and complete surprise. Luna seemed to be enjoying herself, as did Cadence, who was chuckling while simultaneously making sure that she was mostly in front of Shining.

“Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring”

Ethan sang shouted as he began to playfully slap Celestia’s flanks, mostly because she was the closest and easiest to reach. The Princess of the Sun turned to glare at him for a second before rolling her eyes and giving him a real shake.

“Oh baby, I wanna get with you

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But that butt you got makes-”

Ethan continued with a grin before cutting off and letting the mares finish for him.

“M-m-m-me so horny!”

The four mares stutter shouted at the same time. Twilight looked completely scandalized and rather jealous as well, as she saw her marefriend grind against Ethan’s crotch.

“Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin

You say you wanna get in my Benz?

Well, use me, use me

'Cause you ain't that average groupie

I've seen them dancin'

To hell with romancin'

She's sweat, wet,

Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette”

Ethan moved away from Celestia and began to repeat the process with Luna who seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than her sister had.

I'm tired of magazines

Sayin' flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back”

Then Ethan turned to Shining and pointed while singing.

“So, fellas!”

Shining’s glare had turned into a smile and he answered enthusiastically.

“Yeah!”

“Fellas”

“Yeah!”

“Has your girlfriend got the butt?” Ethan shouted.

“Hell yeah!” Shining shouted back with a wide grin as he gave Cadence’s but a slap causing the mare to shriek playfully.

“Tell 'em to shake it!” Ethan shouted.

“Shake it!” Shining repeated and Cadence obliged.

“Shake it!” Ethan roared as he left Luna and settled back behind Celestia and Twilight.

“Shake it!” Shining repeated and gave Cadence another firm slap.

“Shake that healthy butt!

Baby got back!” Ethan finished the song with a giant grin on his face as the three princesses plus Twilight finished their dances with one last shake of their hips.

Luna was the first to recover. She turned around and gave Ethan a kiss on the lips before walking out of the room chuckling while Ethan looked at her stunned as she strutted out the door.

“I’ll be waiting in my room for you.”

Celestia recovered next, she turned, gave Ethan a dirty look, and then slapped him. Ethan discovered that being slapped by a horse’s hoof hurts significantly more when that hoof is clad in a golden horseshoe. Then Celestia gave him a fiery kiss that almost knocked Ethan off his feet before the alicorn turned to Twilight and gave her the same. The mare let out a moan, and Celestia departed, carrying the mare aloft in her golden magic.

“So, that happened.” Shining said with a sigh while he wiped away a bead of sweat from his forehead.

“I certainly enjoyed it, that’s the best song that I’ve gotten to dance to in years!” Cadence said before she turned to give Shining a passionate kiss on the lips. “Why don’t we find somewhere else to be?” She asked him coyly.

“Works for me.” The stallion replied with a dreamy grin.

Ethan was left alone in the room, so he took out a Nuka Cola that he’d kept in his duster pocket for just such an occasion before striding after Luna.

He’d gotten an invitation for sex with a goddess after embarrassing her family.

It was a good day.

Author's Note:

AN: the next chapter will be out within a week, thank writer's block for this chapter

EN: this both confuses me and makes me want to slap th' author.