• Published 23rd Aug 2011
  • 3,569 Views, 22 Comments

Pinkie Portal - RainbowDaschund



Pinkie wakes up in an unknown room and needs to finish tests in hopes to soon get back to ponyville

  • ...
2
 22
 3,569

4 : Escape and Retaliate

Pinkie Pie had then trotted into the next room not knowing what Glados would do. The room
was pitch black. Glados's voice from above spoke "Initiating surprise in 3, 2, 1." The light
flickered on and lightened up the small chamber. "I made it all up" said Glados. A small
amount of confetti fell from above along with a party horn that went off. "surprise" stated Glados again.

Yet being unimpressed by the quite tragic display, Pinkie thought that is WAS at least
something. Especially coming from Glados, she supposed Glados found time somewhere
between shooting annoying comments at her, to throw some cheap confetti together in a dark room. Pinkie thought chuckling to herself.

In the next chamber, nothing new. Just burned a turret, walked across light bridges, hit a switch, used cubes, reflected laser, and most of all used portals. Oh, same old same old. She had then advanced to another pod elevator and descended once again. In the next test Glados had spoke overhead "I have a surprise for you after this next chamber. Not a tragic, fake surprise like last time. A REAL surprise."

Pinkie was sure that was a lie. Glados wouldn't know a good surprise if it hit her in the face with a brick, Pinkie thought. As she was about halfway through the next test, the lights shut off, although it wasn't pitch black. "Who turned off the lights?" Glados asked as if to get an answer.

A small ray of light shone through into the room as panels receded leaving an opening leading to another large room she couldn't make out from her view. Wheatley was on the other side of the wall yelling at Pinkie. "run! RUN!" She had then run out the door into the huge room galloping as fast as she could.

She didn't know if she wanted to trust Wheatley again, but she found it
better than being stuck with Glados. The room consisted of metal grated paths with guard rails on each side. All around below her was basically bottomless other then the metal paths.

"Let me give you a run down of what's happening in the future, we're going to shutdown her
neurotoxin, replace the turrets, and then try over riding uh... Well never mind that right now, RUN! Wheatley shouted. Wheatley had guided Pinkie through some areas as parts of the path were crushed by Glados all around.

She had then saw the elevator over on the other side of where she was when she took a corner. She took the first metal path and galloped as fast as she could across it. The part of the path just after had just completely ripped off as it fell down into the abyss. Pinkie did her best trying to stop herself, but she only had about a half second before she neared the edge and fell. Just as she did she swung her fore legs over her right shoulder and clutched on to one of the guard rails to slowly pull herself up.

She jumped upright to her hooves and took the last bridge that led to the door that wasn't broken. She could only hope that Glados didn't take out this bridge before she had crossed. She had fully galloped again and made it just before Glados had taken two walls, and crush everything in the middle of it, including the bridge she was on just about a second ago.

She made it to the elevator as she watched nearly everything behind it collapse. She was safe...for now. The next room she walked into was pitch black again and she could her Wheatley's voice. "Well we're safe now, she can't reach us back here. Okay I do have a plan for the lights but it's bloody dangerous."

He spoke followed by silence for about 5 seconds. Then a small light brightened a part of the room as Wheatley yelled, scaring himself. "oh for...They told me if I turned this flashlight on I would DIE, they tell me that for just about everything! Why would I be given this stuff if they didn't want me using it?" Wheatley had then followed Pinkie Pie, lighting her way as she
navigated through the area.

The next area had a series of paths that brought her to a main scanner with the usual turret sitting in there. She also noticed a scanner that was in the testing line which basically either moved the right turrets along the path, or threw away the wrong/defective ones. She had then took the right turret out of the main scanner, throwing it to the ground and crushing it beneath her hoof.

She had then gone back a ways and grabbed one of the defective turrets about to be thrown away. After doing so, she brought the defective turret back to the scanner and placed it in so now only defective turrets would be accepted to pass. Pinkie had then ventured through the door Wheatley just hacked while she was switching the turrets.

"This is the neurotoxin generator" Wheatley stated. Pinkie walked up a series of stairs as
Wheatley moved into another room to hack the database to shutdown the neurotoxin system. An unknown voice cam on overhead "Warning, neurotoxin at non lethal levels." A tube opened up in the room Wheatley was in as he shouted. "Come on! Get in! This should lead us straight to her.

Pinkie walked into the room as both her and Wheatley were instantly sucked into the tube. As they were flying through the tube, a segment came up where the tube split and
Wheatley had got hit by a cube and had flown through another tube, splitting them apart.

The next room had a set of staircases that led to a platform, a huge abyss and a ceiling leading to a room. She shot a portal at the ceiling on the other side of the room, and one next to her. She walked through the portal which dropped her into a room where Glados was hanging from the ceiling inside a larger room aside from where she was dropped.

Glados had then unexpectedly tried dropping turrets down to kill Pinkie as she was immediately glad that she switched the turret with the defective one earlier. Glados had then tried showering neurotoxic gas at Pinkie as again she was reassured about the neurotoxin system being shut down. The only thing that shot through the tube was Wheatley.

Pinkie had picked up Wheatley and brought him to a control panel so he could start the core transfer. Both the robots went under a series of panels followed by some screams of pain. When the panels had receded, it revealed Glados's head laying on the ground next to her body which now had Wheatley in her place. Wheatley had then controlled an escape pod to come out of a panel in the ground as Pinkie stepped into it.

"You do not know how good this feels, Tiny little Wheatley did THIS!" Wheatley gloated. "You didn't do ANY of it, she did all the work" Glados argued. "What? Well maybe it's about time I do some work then!" Wheatley exclaimed as he dragged Glados into the pit below him.

Then he gave a menacing glare to Pinkie Pie. Wheatley spoke. "Don't think I'm not onto you lady. You know what? You are selfish. I've done nothing except sacrifice to get us to here! What have you sacrificed? NOTHING. Zero. All you've done is BOSS ME AROUND. Well, NOW who's the boss? It's me! Wheatley said turning completely different from his normal attitude.

Pinkie Pie just stood there, not knowing what the hell had gotten into him. A couple minutes later, He had brought Glados back out as a...potato. Glados continued "You are a moron you were designed to be a moron. You used to be the voice inside my head generating a stream of endless, terrible ideas" Glados had said to Wheatley.

"I am NOT a moron! Wheatley shouted as he slammed the arm carrying Glados into the escape pod glass, cracking it. "YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE THE MORON THAT TRIED TO MAKE ME AN IDIOT!" Glados retaliated. "Could a MORON PUNCH, YOU, INTO, THIS PIT? huh? Could a moron do THAT?" Wheatley shouted with anger as he smashed the arm into the glass of the pod several times out of blind rage. Dropping Glados into the pod with Pinkie.

All the damage to the escape pod had made the floor give out as Glados and Pinkie Pie fell into the abyss below...