• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 11,279 Views, 9,916 Comments

Eljunbyro - Imploding Colon



Bellesmith must perform experimental tasks in order to keep herself and her beloved safe.

  • ...
49
 9,916
 11,279

PreviousChapters Next
Into Darkness

"Nnnngh..."

Rainbow Dash twitched.

Ranbow Dash winced.

She stirred, her limbs shuffling one by one, feeling for broken bones.

For as much as she could tell, she was in one piece. There were several scrapes marring her coat, and a bloody gash on her side, but she was anything but shattered.

A pair of ruby eyes fluttered open, and she gazed up to see a series of dangling vines entangling her limbs.

The pegasus was dangling from a wide stretch of branches, a good forty feet above the forest floor of Foxtaur. The sky above was clouded by a thick column of smoke wafting overhead. Rainbow couldn't determine where it was coming from, only that there was a loud rumbling nearby.

Tilting her head back, Rainbow Dash peered through the many thick trunks of trees beyond. She saw—or thought she saw—a big black body of a manacraft lowering down to the earth, its thrusters and hydraulics hissing to a stand-still. The world shook, then went still. Birds flapped through the leaves, skirting past her, blowing hot wind in her face.

"Nnngh... Don't..." She stirred, still dizzy, still numb all over. A blue hoof reached up and rested on her ruby pendant. "Don't leave... don't leave me..." She hissed, coughed, and sputtered. "Don't leave them..."

The dizziness took over once again. Rainbow fell into the sway of her vines, the spinning madness of the world lulling her, and she slid into dark, dark slumber.

PreviousChapters Next