• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 11,278 Views, 9,916 Comments

Eljunbyro - Imploding Colon



Bellesmith must perform experimental tasks in order to keep herself and her beloved safe.

  • ...
49
 9,916
 11,278

PreviousChapters Next
Cloud Three

Captain Filta telekinetically lowered a pair of binoculars from his eyes. "She's ascending. No doubt to lose the squadron."

Enforcer Josho shuffled up to the bow of the Steel Wing besides him. He squinted towards the distant, colorful speck of Rainbow Dash soaring skyward. "Can your manafarting sky stallions catch up with her?"

"If the previous two minutes have been any indication..." Shell took a deep, fuming breath. He glared his one eye over towards Filta. "I highly doubt it."

The Captain gulped and grunted forth, "Her endurance isn't everlasting. The engines will outlast her. I don't see what gaining such altitude will accomplish..."

"Still, at least we now know where she is heading, and I think it is high time that we capitalized." Shell marched over and pointed towards a pair of forward mountain cannons. "Captain?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Have your finest marksponies mind the cannons and blast her out of the sky."

Josho fidgeted. "Won't we risk hitting our own stallions?"

"All the better reason to fire while she's still ahead," Shell uttered, his gaze iron-wrought. "The sooner the better, Captain."

Filta held his tongue, nodding. He turned and gestured towards several crew ponies. The stallions saluted and dashed into action. Several unicorns magically rotated the handles of the cannons, rotating them up and tilting them out to get a fix on the rising blue speck due east. In each set of guns, a pony hopped into a targeting seat and squinted down a set of metal-made crosshairs.


The air hummed from the manabatteries below deck as they powered up to unleash a deadly burst of crackling blue energy.

PreviousChapters Next