• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 9,978 Views, 117 Comments

Spike 10 - MasterZero



A crossover between Ben 10 and My Little Pony in which Spike obtains the Omnitrix.

  • ...
8
 117
 9,978

Zs'Skayr'ed Yet?

Spike ran. He ran and ran, until the Omnitrix timed out. Then he fell to the ground, the momentum throwing him into a tree. He was crying, no, bellowing. Tears streamed down his face as he struggled to breathe.

He rested himself against the tree as he wiped his tears, hugging his legs close to him. How could she say that? Why would she say that? As Celestia's sun began to set, the dragon was left with his tears and broken heart.

"Peekaboo. I see you. Hiding under the tree. Are you scared me?"

Spike's tear filled eyes shot open as purple eye floated before him. A boy formed around it, grey skin, with black lines all over its body, long, frail arms, and a long, thin tail. The poltergeist let out a disorienting cackle as it floated around Spike.

"W-what are you?"

"Zs'skayr, High Ecto-Lord of Anur Phateos, homeworld of the Ectonurites. I think you know why I'm here."

Spike rubbed his running nose and used his other hand to wipe his tears. He stood up and glared at the ghost. "Oh, let me guess. You want the Omnitrix? Look, I'm not in the mood for any trouble, so...LEAVE!" Spike ordered.

Zs'skayr was unfazed. "Oh, I saw! Your little spat with the purple four footer. You know, I heard she hates you."

Spike glared at him, the tears threatening to come back. "I don't care what you heard! GO AWAY!"

Zs'skayr only laughed as Spike pickd up a rock on the ground and threw it at the grey ghost. It went right through him as his purpl eye stared to the now gone sun. "Ahhh...Sun's gone. Which means I can take off my 'coat.'" A ghastly laughed filled Spike ears as the ghost's eye widened.

Claws ripped out of his fingertips. Spikes along his spine tore at his back. His skin ripped like paper as he tore it off of him, revealing an upside down, white skull for a head. A single eye laid on the skull, as Spike looked at the creature. The grey skin was gone now, left on the ground. Zs'skayr now had purple skin which still had black lines over it, with black claws and spikes on his body.

The single eye looked down at Spike and grinned. "Boo."

"...Okay, now I'm a little afraid...But still! Leave, or I'll kick your butt!"

"As much as I'd like to see you try...." Zs'skayr grabbed Spike and held him up in the air with one hand. He then pressed his claws into Spike's chest, slowly pushing them in. They did not draw blood, but rather they began to enter his body. "Give me control. Let me possess your flesh and bone!"

"Ahhh!" Spike screamed in pain as the ghost began to force its way into him. Despite the pain, the dragon was able to raise his arm up just enough for him to hit it with his hand. There was a bright green flash as Zs'shayr was thrown back. He opened his lone eye to the sight of a large, brown reptile.

"You just made a HUMONGOUSAUR mistake! Get it?" Spike smiled, cracking his knuckles as he looked down at the little (relative) ghost. "Yeah. You get it."

"I can't possess you when you're like this...But I have two advantages that you don't have."

"Oh? What's that?" Humongousaur grinned, raising a fist in the air and bringing it down like a hammer onto the alien. It hit the ground, cracking it...and did absolutely nothing against the poltergeist.

"Intangibility." Zs'skayr then aimed a finger at the Omnitrix symbol. "And time."

"Oh...Oh crud."

"Oh, and these." Zs'skayr ripped open his stomach, and dozens of black and white striped tentacles shot out of him, grabbing the giant dinosaur and throwing him into a bunch of trees. "I love hurting children!" He laughed.

------------------------

Spike had left an obvious trail behind him. The grass had been crushed by the wheeled footed alien, making it that much easier for Twilight to follow him. Usually the lavender pony would try pacing herself for going down such a long path, but the mare was too grief stricken to be slowed down by anything.

Save for a certain pink pony.

"Hi, Twilight! Ooh. You look serious. What's up?" Pinkie asked, hopping beside the running unicorn.

"Pinkie, please, not now. I have to find Spike!"

"Why?"

"Because I was just possessed by a ghost!"

"Why?"

"Because he wanted to hurt Spike!"

"Why?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Mmm...Kay! Can I help?"

"Pinkie...." Twilight let out a forced sigh and gave a similar smile. "Sure, Pinkie."

"Okay! Get on!" Pinkie smiled, grabbing the purple pony and placing her on her pink back. Pinkie then grabbed her fluffy tail and yanked on it, revving up her engine. Her legs spun, and she ran off, following the trail left by Spike. "WHEEE!"

"Whoa!"

The pink blur ran outside of the city, and quickly saw the brown dinosaur towering over the trees. The giant seemed to be fighting something, but the mares couldn't see anything. What they did see was the giant behemoth was knocked to the ground, badly cut and bruised.

"Spike!" Twilight teleported the two closer, appearing beside the alien. "Spike, are you okay?!"

"Huh? Twilight? Pinkie?" Humongousaur did not have much time to ask what the two were doing here, before he was picked up by an invisible force and slammed into the ground.

"AHAHAHA!" Zs'skayr appeared before the two. "I haven't had this much fun since I died. Tossing around your scaly hide is so much fun, I may just let you keep you pathetically fighting back... Hm? Well, look who it is."

"You! You made me hurt my best friend!" Twilight roared.

"Did I now? Or did I just make you say what you've always been thinking?"

"HEY!" Pinkie screamed. Everyone stopped and looked at the pink pony, hanging on what she said. "You're mean!"

"Oh, little mammal, you have no idea what mean is. I've seen monter that make me look like a scolding parent. In fact, you should thank me. I'll make sure you never meet them, or anyone else," he laughed, his claws gleaming in the moonlight. "Ever again."

A red flash illuminated the three as Humongousaur turned back into a beaten and injured Spike. The ghost moved towards the defeated drake, only to find Twilight standing between them.

"What are you going to do? Flail your legs wildly in anger?" He chuckled. "I'm intangible. You can't touch me. But I can do far more than touch you," he cackled, showing off his black claws.

But his words rang empty. To Twilight Sparkle, all she heard was the beating of her own heart and Spike's panting. He was hurt, and this ghost was the one who had hurt him. That thought echoed through her skull as her horn glowed purple. Her pupils vanished, her eyes went white, and hot tears stung her face. A beam shot from her horn and consumed the alien, making his purple eye widen as he felt his body begin to heat up.

Zs'Skayr bellowed in pain, scratching at his arms as body burned. He fell to the ground as he clawed at his flesh, The grass he rolled on burned into ashes as the ghost howled. His voice echoed throughout the forest and into the distance. But none would come to the villain's rescue.

He looked into Twilight's eyes. All he saw was anger. She didn't care what she saw.

Eternity to Zs'Skayr, seconds to Twilight, either way the spell ended, and the ectonurite went limp. Twilight's wide eyes returned to normal as she looked down at her victim. She wiped away her tears as she looked at him. "I-I'm sorry. I....I didn't...I...It wasn't supposed to..."

She was interrupted by the ghost shooting up, claws out. His playing space possum tactic a success. He swung his claws down upon Twilight....only to be met with a hoof shattering his jaw. He fell on the ground once more, holding his face in pain and letting out a muffled scream.

"Don't even try it, you big, dumb, meanie pants!" Pinkie Pie growled.

Zs'Skayr could only do one thing at the face of the two ponies. Flee. He fell through the ground, leaving the three to themselves.

"Twi? I...What...What was...I..." Spike was suddenly embraced by the purple pony, wet tears on his shoulder.

"Thank Celestia, you're okay! I'm sorry, Spike! I tried fighting him, but he...I never meant any of that! You know I didn't! I'm sorry!"

"You...He..."

"He controlled my body, somehow. He possessed me. He made me say those things. Spike, I would never-" Twilight found her hug being returned, as wet tears fell upon her. She became quiet, with a gentle smile on her tearful face.

"Awww," Pinkie grinned, joining in the hug. "I love group hugs! We should have a party! A 'We're All Still Best Friends' Celebration! We can invite Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, and Applejack, and Fluttershy, and Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and Cranky Doodle Donkey, and Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle, and-"

"Pinkie."

"Yes, Twilight?"

"We'd be happy to have a party, and you can invite whoever you want, but can we head back to Ponyville first? Spike is hurt."

"Okai-dokei-loki! Come on, you two can ride on my back!" Pinkie threw the two into the air, not even shaking as they landed, belly down, on her back. She began to trot back to Ponyville, as the two looked at one another.

"Twilight...I wanted to apologize about back at the hospital."

"Spike..."

"You can tell Celestia to come down and try and get it off if you want..."

"Spike, whatever happens, whether she and Luna can or can't, I want you to know that I'm proud of you. You've used this thing better than most unicorns use their magic! You've helped a lot of ponies. But I-"

"I know." Spike smiled. "Its cool, Twi. Whatever happens, I'll be okay."

"Thank you for understanding, Spike. Friends?"

"The best," Spike smiled, bumping his fist against her hoof.

------------------------

Beaten...by mammals. This is so...humiliating. But with humiliation, comes humility. With humility, a plan. I will see that lizard and his mammal friends dead, and I will have the Omnitrix. Whether I deal the fatal blow or not.

"This message is going out on all frequencies. The Omnitrix has been found! Follow energy frequency, 122705 to find it. Happy hunting."

The war for the Omnitrix had only just begun.

Comments ( 30 )

..............................more.....:pinkiecrazy:

1715138

I'll admit, I did rush this chapter. I haven't wrote anything in a while, so if some of my stuff seems forced or rushed... Yeah. Sorry.

.................................................................. more...............:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

:fluttercry: Spike must be hurt pretty emotionally given what the scary door showed him from the season premier. Also something I'be been wondering what omnitrix does Spike actually have? :twilightoops: Forgive me if that was answered in an earlier chapter. My gut tells me it's the classic one. The phrase. 'Happy hunting' comes to mind a certain huntsman and his shapeshifting alien dog from Omniverse. Make it so please

1716207

The Omnitrix in this story is meant to be a sort of composite for all of them. It takes most of its design from the original Omnitrix, but it has the holographic display of Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

*Bored, past midnight* I'll check for updates on fimfiction! *sees Spike 10 updated* yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!!! :rainbowkiss:

EDIT: Holy horseapples. Some serious chiz 'bout ta go down! (I only talk like this when I'm excited or joking)

"Twilight ran after the trail left behind by the blue skinned ALIEN. The grass had been cut apart by the wheeled footed ALIEN."

Redundant statements without any sort of rhetorical appeal won't be redundant! They'll be repetitive! Wait...

:rainbowderp:

"Oh, little mammal, you have no idea what mean is. I've seen things that make me look like a child's scolding parent. In fact, you should thank me. I'll make sure you never meet them, or anyone else," he laughed, his claws gleaming in the moonlight."

DAT LINE!

"Zs'Skayr bellowed in pain, scratching at his arms as body burned. He fell to the ground as he clawed at him flesh"

...And...any sense of dramatic tension, tone, and atmosphere you were trying to build (especially from the closest preceding lines) has been severely undercut because of the mistakes in this one sentence. J.K. Rowling and Stephanie Meyer's editor's, eat your heart out.

:trollestia:

1716314
When he turns into an alien, does it do where how in gen 1 where the omnitrix would turn white and the eyes would become that species natural eye color, or is it like alien force and ultimate alien where the omnitrix would remain green and the eyes would become green as well? :unsuresweetie:

1718489

While a tad too blunt or sarcastic for my liking, nonetheless. Thank you for catching these errors. I'll get on them post haste. :raritywink:

1719462

I like to think of it as Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, with a hint of Omniverse and the original series. His eyes and the Omnitrix are green, but the symbol isn't always on the chest, and he still has clothes on his body.

1718408

Forced? Eh. Fair enough.

I will say this. Thank you for the comments. They are humbling and helpful. Humpful.

1720035
Actually, do you know why that in ben 10 gen 1 why the omnitrix turned white when he turned into an alien? There was actually a scratch guard that would appear when becoming an alien.

You BETTER put Trombipular on here!

I like this... ALOT!!!
Please sir, may I have some moar?

-Kiryu :moustache:

Hoo boy, thats some story you've got cooking. Please update it as soon as possible, or feel the wrath of the Slender Pony!

445852 cannonbolt is an original

I've seen monter that make me look

1. Monsters.

3078770 Not... Necessarily... Cannonbolt wasn't introduced as an original, as he came around later, like Ghostfreak and... Others.

5060645 My page. Leave this guy alone.

I can't wait to see Vilgax and his drones invading Equestria!

IT has begun!
This is gonna be good!
Love this idea and love that you made Spike an important character and actually made him more likable than in the show and not just the butt of jokes and the one to cause trouble! :pinkiehappy:

1716314 more chapters please

I dont think this, or any of the authors other stories are gonna see the light of day.

That was interesting. Glad you kept the action coming. Nice to see the plot move along instead of being caught up in pointless fluff or introspection.

Wow, incredible! This, this right here, is the greatest work of fiction on the whole website. Liked and followed.

Best #29 · Sep 19th, 2018 · · 1 ·

Hello so I like this story so much it's awesome and amazing I was wondering are you gonna cancel it because I really like it answer me when you can please

will this get continued? because I want to see this continued

Login or register to comment