• Published 13th Oct 2012
  • 3,460 Views, 153 Comments

Answers - MIKEANTHONY321



Rainbow Dash had given birth to an alicorn, and a quest for answers begins.

  • ...
23
 153
 3,460

Final Confessions

After Rainbow had shown Fluttershy the dating site, they left her on her own to surf her possibilities.

They still had to find Blaze and Starlight.

“As usual, I think the best place to start looking would be our house. We don’t know if we missed something, or if they escaped and went there.” Flash suggested.

“Sounds like a plan.” Rainbow responded.

She opened her wings, and prepared to fly off.

“Wait. Before we go, I have just one more question for you, on the subject we were talking about earlier.”

“Flash, I really don’t feel comfortable talking about this.”

Flash ignored her remark.

“Were you even of legal age to be a prostitute at that time?”

Rainbow sighed, and gave Flash a sad look. She started to say something, but swallowed it.

Then, without answering, she flew off toward their house.

Confused, but also suspicious, Flash flew off after her.

……………………………………

Rainbow touched down on the front porch of their home and walked inside, with Flash close behind.

To their amazement, Blaze and Starlight were sitting on the couch in the living room, totally unharmed.

Starlight turned around to see who had entered.

“Mom!”

She sprinted toward Rainbow Dash, and hugged her as tightly as she could.

“Blaze, how did you guys escape?” Flash asked.

Blaze scoffed.

“C’mon, you think some dumb old changeling cocoon can keep me imprisoned for long? Nah.”

Flash was impressed.

“Me, Rainbow and Soarin struggled inside those things for days on end. It took forever for somepony to come and rescue us!”

Blaze didn’t even turn around.

“I have my tactics.”

Flash realized something.

“How do I know you’re not a changeling?”

“Dad, if I were a changeling, I would’ve imprisoned Starlight by now, and I would’ve attacked you two as soon as you walked in.”

“Hmm. I guess that makes sense.”

Rainbow yawned very loudly.

“Can we please go to bed now?”

……………………………………

Flash stepped out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth, and found Rainbow reading a Daring Do book in bed.

He climbed into bed with her.

“Rainbow?”

Rainbow looked up from her book.

“Yes?”

“I want to talk to you.”

Rainbow rolled her eyes.

“Is this about the prostitution thing again? I thought we were over that.”

“We were, but I can’t help but feel like you’re not telling me everything.”

“What else is there to tell?”

“How long ago did you do that?”

Rainbow put a hoof up to her chin.

“I don’t know…twenty-five years, maybe?”

“…So that means you had to have been about 15 when you did that. You do realize the legal age is 18, right?”

“Yes yes, I know!” Rainbow suddenly yelled.

“Is there a bigger reason you turned to this profession?”

“I told you earlier. Money.”

Flash gave her a stern look.

“Are you sure?”

Rainbow looked down, and sighed heavily.

“Flash, if you really do love me, you’d know that this conversation is making me uncomfortable, and that I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

Rainbow turned her back to him, and fell asleep.

“Of course I love you. Why would you doubt that?”

There was no response. Rainbow Dash was already asleep.

…………………………………...

When Flash woke up in the morning (or in this case, three hours), Rainbow wasn’t in bed with him.

Groggily, he got out of bed, and trudged down the hallway toward the kitchen. It was there that he found Rainbow Dash sitting at the counter, eating cereal.

“Hey, Rainbow?”

“If this is about that prostitution thing again, you can just turn around, and walk away right now.”

Flash was annoyed.

“How about this: If you truly love me, you’d stop hiding your past, and tell me the truth!”

Rainbow was about to take another bite, but stopped, the spoon hanging in the air in front of her.

“Smart move.”

Flash ignored her remark.

“I didn’t think this would become such a big deal. But if it’s bothering you on the inside, you should talk to me. That’s how most mares get their feelings in check.”

“True, but I’m not any normal mare. For example, a normal mare actually ENJOYS getting a hooficure every once in a while.”

Flash chuckled, remembering the time Rainbow told him about her first day at a spa. That was the time of that ‘Gabby Gums’ incident.

“You don’t mind telling me though, do you?” He asked.

Rainbow sighed.

“Money was a big part of it. But there was one other big reason I did it. You see, I was really popular back in Flight Camp. Being the first filly in history to perform a Sonic Rainboom really helped with your status at school. And as any popular gal at school would, I had a coltfriend. He wasn’t the kind of colt you’d hook up with just to look cool, because I really, REALLY liked him. Well, over the course of many months, he became popular himself, because he was dating the ‘Sonic Rainboom Girl’, which was my nickname. The popularity eventually got to his head, and he cheated on me for someone else. I’ll never forget the day I went to use the mare’s room, and found him making out with her in one of the stalls. The prostitution I performed was mostly to fill the void that he left when he turned on me.”

Rainbow looked down.

“I’m so sorry. That had to sting.”

Before Rainbow could respond, a loud gasp was heard from down the hall.

“Oh my gosh! I didn’t know mom was a prostitute!”

Both of them turned to find Blaze at the end of the hallway. Apparently he had heard Rainbow’s whole entire story.

They ignored him.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Is there anything you want me to do?” He asked.

“No, it’s okay. It’s in the past now. Besides, I still have you.”

Flash smiled.

“Yes. And I would never leave you for any other pony.”

Flash kissed her, and she returned the favor.

“We’ll be together……forever…”

THE END


Author Notes:

I know the ending could’ve been a little more solid, but I think it went well. Pay attention to this part: There will be no fifth sequel!!! However, a reader of mine named ‘forleaf’ is writing a bonus sequel about Fluttershy in her dating pursuit. It’s called, “Once Bitten, Twice Fluttershy”. He’s writing the story, and I’m proofreading and editing it. In my opinion, it’s very good so far!
The next story I will be writing is called “Saving Chunks”. It’s a Minecraft crossover where Rainbow Dash gets caught in the cubic world of Minecraft, and goes on great adventures with Steve!
We all (even me) will be awaiting my return!

Comments ( 24 )

Thumbs up for the concept. That's brilliant.

Did Soarin ever find Spitfire? :rainbowhuh:

1828309

That's what he went to do when he said he was going home, after he broke away from Rainbow and Flash. For the sake of the story, we'll assume she was found.

Wait wait wait
Once Bitten, Twice Fluttershy is the sequel to this story?
I've had that in my Favourates for ages but I havnt read it yet :facehoof:
Couldve said sooner

the ending was brilliant mike absolutely brilliant story :pinkiehappy: well done *big claps* fantastic

Just saying, and NOT going into ANY detail WHATSOEVER, there is a BIG difference between a stripper and a prostitute. Still, I love the story! :heart: Good job! :pinkiesmile:

DONE! i read all 4 sequals in just.,,..-checks phone for time.- 'proximitly 8 hours, oh hey look its 12:54am of course...awww cut me some slack me want s.e.q.u.e.l.FIVE

Even though you rapped everything up, I feel like there should be a fith sequal or another story that tells what happens to the alicorn and the other kids. But other than that this was a really great story.

Why did Dash kiss Soarin

2512583

That I left for the readers to decide. Use your imagination. :raritywink:

I agree with silent shadow, it feels like there's enough of a story left for at least another story :twilightblush: awesome story but, you've got talent! :raritystarry:

3028398

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:
I'm sorry I haven't been replying to your comments recently. I was gone at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp all week, and didn't get to check my updates. I'm glad you enjoyed my series! :yay:

3067665

No problem and thanks for writing it :pinkiehappy:

“We’ll be together……forever…”

I may or may not have read 'forever' in the voice that would have come from :pinkiecrazy:

Hehe... Don't judge me, it looked like that kind of scene.

3969948

Seriously? That's not how I remember... :rainbowhuh:

5579145
Is that, uh...good or bad? :derpytongue2:

im not saying i absolutly hate this one but.... i only finished reading because i was so far into it. the whole rainbow cheating thing? even when drunk... just killed it for me, and then the whole sorine being her soul mate? insult to injury

5579311
Hey, it ain't for everyone. If that kind of thing isn't your cup of tea, then I can't blame you for it. I wrote this story eons ago, so I'm surprised there are still people who took the time to read it. Its style kind of embarrasses me two whole years later. :twilightoops:

wow all 4 storys in 1 day and it is just wow

6071782 more like 1 wtf 2 um ok 3 what the... 4 good ending

6072282
This was originally supposed to be one story with one sequel. People kept egging me on for sequels, so I changed the storyline in order to extend it further. I haven't gone back and read these things in a long time, so I don't exactly remember how they pan out. :twilightsheepish:
They're my first works.

6073473 i only did a diamond tiara hate story for my first i'm not a good writer so i just read

Login or register to comment