• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 4,583 Views, 276 Comments

The Adventures of Supermare: Side Stories to Mare of Steel - iowaforever



Rainbow Dash grows in her role as Supermare

  • ...
2
 276
 4,583

Evil Things That Are Evil

Evil Things That Are Evil (Or, if Mare of Steel were written in the Silver Age)

Brainiac was in his evil base doing evil things that are evil. All around him were various machines and computer stuff that were helping him perform his evil plans, which had been stored away in his evil safe of evil.

Did I mention that he’s evil? Because he is.

“Mwa ha ha!” Brainiac laughed evilly, because he is evil. “Those fools don’t know that I, Brainiac, am just moments away from completing my evil plan! Soon all of Equestria shall be mine! Mwa ha ha!”

“Not if I have anything to say about it!” said a tan mare in a red cape and blue suit before smashing through the wall of Brainiac’s evil lair.

“Oh no! It’s Supermare!” (cymbal crash).

“Yes, it is I, Supermare, and I was able to pick up your evil plans with my super-hearing and now I have come to stop you in the name of truth, justice and the Equestrian Way!”

“Really? Well, you are too late, Supermare! As we speak, my evil machines of evil are already completing my evil plan. Soon the entire water supply of Ponyville will be contaminated, and there will be extra fat in the drinking water!”

“Oh no! Not the drinking water! Then all of Ponyville’s citizens will be unable to live healthy and fulfilling lives. You can’t do such a thing!”

“Yes I can, because I am evil. Mwa ha ha!”

“You cannot win, Brainiac; you may be evil and smart and stuff, but you are evil and I am not, so you must be defeated!” they fought, and Brainiac lost because he is evil and Supermare is good. “Now, I’ll use my super-drinking skills and my super-metabolism to drink all of the contaminated water and Equestria will be saved!”

And she did.

“Curses, foiled again!” Brainiac said.

“Now it’s off to jail with you.”

“Aw maaan.” and so Brainiac went to jail and the day was saved.

“Thank you Supermare for saving the day!” all the ponies in Ponyville said.

“No trouble at all, citizens! I am here to serve you, after all.” Everypony cheered, except Pinkie because she was screaming.

“Oh no! Silversmith just stole forty cakes!”

“Not forty cakes! That’s as many as four tens!”

And that’s terrible.

“Fear not, citizens. I, Supermare, will go and save the day!” and off she flew, with everypony cheering, to stop the evil forces of evil once and for all.

Author's Note:

This was originally going to be an April Fool's chapter for Mare of Steel, but I decided against it.