• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 12,113 Views, 511 Comments

Deadpool Vs. Equestria - Live Light



The Merc With A Mouth finds himself in Equestria. This'll take some getting used to.

  • ...
27
 511
 12,113

PreviousChapters Next
Issue #27.5

Deadpool vs. Equestria

Previously on Deadpool vs. Equestria...

Sorry for the headache, Xavier.
___________________________________________________--

It was one minute until midnight, and Deadpool was lying on the couch pretending to sleep. Fluttershy trotted downstairs from her room to check on him. He took note of this, and began feigning snores. Fluttershy frowned.

"H-how are you doing, Deadpool?" She asked waveringly.

Deadpool continued to pretend to snore.

Angel, coming back from one of the Woodland 6's secret meetings, pretended to sleep on the table quietly, but kept one eye open to see what was going on. He wondered why Deadpool was pretending. He could tell, because he had done something similar before, and Fluttershy knew he wasn't really sleeping. He's still not sure how she knew. I guess she's the master of peaceful sleeping.

Deadpool knew Fluttershy wasn't leaving any time soon, so he stopped fake-sleeping, and turned around to look at Fluttershy.

"It's midnight. Sleep, sleep." Deadpool said.

"I-i wanted to check on you. H-how are you doing?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sleepy. Homesick. Mad. Confused."

"As soon as we've tried everything we can, you can go home."

"As seen yesterday, you've done as much as possible. Go to sleep." Deadpool said.

"...Okay. I-i just want you to know... we don't hate you... you're just... a little unsuitable for Equestria." Fluttershy said.

"I noticed. It's about the same case everywhere." Deadpool told her.

"...What's it like?"

"Fun."

"Anything bad?"

"Oh, a lot of people die. Which is funny as long as I'm around to say something about it!"

Fluttershy frowned. "Does anything happen you feel bad about?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes. But the people who read the comic book forget it after the next issue comes out."

{No, Wade. They don't.}

"...Now I feel bad..."

This made Fluttershy forget he said 'comic book' and so she tried to comfort him somehow.

"Well... I know you want to go home but... if, in any case, you don't want those things to happen to you again... you could always stay here... somehow." She suggested.

"No." Deadpool answered her suggestion.

Fluttershy's expression deadpanned. "Good night, Deadpool." She said, before walking back up to her room.

...


_______________________________________________________

To be continued in the next Okaybye

PreviousChapters Next