• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 3,912 Views, 76 Comments

A Lyra/Bon-Bon Fic - StormHoof32



Lyra and Bon-bon meet for the first time

  • ...
14
 76
 3,912

A Blessing From A Princess

Two years of love and performances later

Lyra Awoke to find Bon-Bon staring into her eye's. She hugged her.

"Well good morning beautiful." Bon-Bon said to a blushing Lyra.

"You know I'm not as beautiful as other mares." she replied.

Bon-Bon chuckled, kissing her love on the forehead.

"You're just fine Lyra, your beautiful." Bon-Bon said.

Lyra giggled as she hopped out of bed. She trotted down the hallway and used her magic to put together a simple breakfast. Once she finished, she brought the breakfast to Bon-Bon.

"Aww, how sweet of you Lyra." she said smiling.

"Lyra, I have something I want to do. But it requires extra help, So I invited The Princess here." Bon-Bon said.

"THE PRINCESS!!!" Lyra said with surprise. "S-She's coming here?!?"

"Is something wrong?" Bon-Bon asked.

Lyra began dashing around, making things look at least somewhat clean.

"If the Princess is coming here, then we need to make sure that this place looks good." Lyra said while she dusted a random shelf.

"Jeez Lyra, you remind me of Twilight Sparkle. She's always obsessing over the Princess coming to Ponyville." she replied.

Bon-Bon got out of bed and took her dishes to the kitchen. Once they were clean she put them away and turned to find the Princess standing in the living room. She trotted over and said hi as Lyra came out and almost had a heart attack.

"Y-Your here already!!" she said once she recovered.

"Hello to you too Lyra." Princess Celestia said, smiling at her.

"I'm glad you came Princess. I was hoping you could give us your blessing." Bon-Bon said as she trotted over to Lyra.

"Sure." Celestia replied, knowing where this was going. Lyra looked at Bon-Bon in confusion. Why does she need The Princesses blessing? she thought to herself.

"Lyra, I love you more than anything in the world and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Lyra Heartstrings, Will you be my wife?" Bon-Bon asked as she pulled a hoof bracelet out of nowhere.

Lyra just stared, she was so stunned.

"I-I...uh...Yes! Yes Bon-Bon I will!!!!!" she said as she rushed forward to embrace her fiance.

Celestia watched as they hugged, knowing that soon she would preside over the ceremony.

Bon-Bon kissed Lyra passionately as she said, "Lyra, I Love You!"

"I love you too Bon-Bon."


A/N: I think this is where I'm gonna end it. If anypony objects to this, Let me know and I'll add something new. Message me and let me know, otherwise, enjoy! -StormHoof