• Published 30th Dec 2011
  • 3,597 Views, 68 Comments

MLP: Starswirl of Solaris - Evident Disaster



Nightmare defeats the mane 6, however their fates are spared as Twilight gifts them another chance.

  • ...
13
 68
 3,597

Chapter 1

MLP: Starswirl of Solaris
XXXXX
This did take some inspiration from Nightmare’s Don’t Last Forever; however I’d like to mix this with a slice of life tale, mild humour, shipping, and adventure. I’m putting mine into a situation where NMM is just going to take over and control Equestria and capture Twilight and force her into her servitude.
Don’t take this like one of those clop-fics this doesn’t follow such a predictable level of storytelling.
(I just moved from FF.net, you should probably realise that this fic lost the original format, which is really pissing me off.)

XXXXX

Everfree castle, the home of the once regal pony sisters, the rulers of Old Equestria, it had seen many years come and go and had been at the once great centre point of the lands. It was abandoned and hollow and had not seen many visitors in the past 1000 years since its abandonment. But in this place it was special tonight, for the night was unending and for the reasons of the heroes of 6, the elements of harmony.

Twilight stood next to her friends as they faced off Nightmare Moon, they had finally found the 6 elements and now it was time. She felt the magic empowering her and the 5 elements; they focused their powers inwards and soon felt it building up to its brim, Nightmare stood opposite to them on the stone platform facing them.

Nightmare had witnessed the first time when the elements had been used, banished to the moon for 1000 years, and now she would be cleansed by the coming power surge, however Nightmare wouldn’t fall for the same trick twice. She didn’t spend a thousand years on the moon, imprison Celestia and bring night time eternal and the only to be banished in less than a few hours by a bunch of fillies? She yelled. “NOOOO YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ME AGAIN!”

Her magic flared as she shielded herself, she knew that this wouldn’t work for long against the elements of harmony, they were one of the most powerful forces in all of Equestria, and she needed another means before this little light show vanished. She focused and figured it out, she held the barrier up as the elements power pulverised her shields.

The magic of the elements of harmony continued to wash over the stone platform; soon the magic began to recede as the elements exhausted themselves. Twilight and the others slowly set down as the elements finished empowering them, the 6 friends landed down and found themselves tired from the sudden burst of energy, but still they needed to see if their gambit had worked. However as the dust from the clashing of magic settled they were greeted by a shock.

The platform was bare; the magic had washed over it however the dark alicorn princess had vanished. “What? Where did she go?” Twilight exclaimed.

The other elements had no time to respond as they heard the sudden chilling laughter of the dark princess. Around the room wisps of dark miasma formed and spurned about until it reformed on the platform, the 6 friends were shocked, their attempt to take down Nightmare Moon had failed! Twilight stuttered. “B-but the magic of the elements-”

“The magic of the elements I had already witnessed once before first hand, I don’t fall for simple foal tricks like those anymore you fool! Now what shall you do?” She chortled at the 6.

Twilight froze in panic, the whole adventure should have been clear cut, it should have ended Nightmare Moon, it should have saved Equestria, it should have brought back Celestia… But now that it had failed, what could she and the others do? The elements were spent and would need time to recover before being used again, and she was clueless as to how to fighting a god.

The friends however seemed more optimistic too such a bad situation by cheering her on.
“Twilight can do it; she’s always got a plan right?” Rainbow said hopefully.
“Ah know she can do it, come on Twi, any ideas?” Applejack asked.

Pinkie wasn’t saying anything at this moment and Rarity was looking at her tail as it had magically reformed, Fluttershy was scared and was hiding behind them all. Twilight rushed an idea through her head, she had a famous history about working under pressure, going nuts while doing it as well, but when she needed to think, she usually got through it. She couldn’t challenge the princess, she needed to get them out of here, but transporting all 6 of them would tax her significantly unless she could blind the dark alicorn, but she had never tested as many spells in the past.

Her time ran out as she then commented.
“I’m sorry girls, I can’t think of anything…”

Her friends suddenly shuddered when she replied, their faces turned slightly pale with Fluttershy whimpering as the dark alicorn addressed them. She smiled as she spoke. “You foals failed quite amiably, I think I’ll grant you all a graceful death…”

Pinkie’s hair suddenly straightened at the mentioning of their encroaching harm, the friends thought about trying to run, however the doors behind at the end of the room suddenly shut. Nightmare continued to smile. “Ah yes, I think you 6 would make a perfect example, hung from ropes? Or maybe the guillotine, I can’t decide.”

Twilight knew it was hopeless for them to continue thinking about fighting, she finally made her decision. “I won’t let you harm them Nightmare!” Twilight stood forward bravely, and then she began to charge her magic. The dark alicorn didn’t expect such a bold affront to her power and quickly prepared to defend herself against the unicorn mare, however the magic focused not on Nightmare, but on the others.

“Twilight what’re you doin?” Applejack yelled.

The 5 were enveloped into a shield like bubble and was slowly beginning to charge up. Twilight replied to them. “I’m sending you to safety. I’m sorry… goodbye.” She had a tear in her eye as she teleported them despite the others yelling at her to stop. In a blinding flash of light 5 of her friends had been sent off through a teleportation that would shield them from being tracked, it was a risky teleport, but she had poured enough of her magic that Nightmare wouldn’t be able to track them.

Her legs collapsed and she felt her breathing sharpen, and now she was met by the voice of Nightmare who looked upon her with a smirk.

“So this is how you end, the first unicorn to stand against me on my return? And the one as willing to sacrifice herself for others who hours before you called strangers, I am intrigued.” She commented.

“That’s what friends do right? For everypony else, there are always a few sacrifices…” Twilight replied as she sat there and waited.

“Well then, I guess you’ll just have to do.” Nightmare’s celestial mane expanded and twisted around Twilight who screamed in fear and panic, darkness then encompassed her.

XXXXX

Ponyville outskirts
A bright ball of light opened up and set its contents down upon the ground just outside of Ponyville, 5 figures fell to the ground and remained dazed from the sudden teleporting experience. The 5 took moments before they recovered and frantically looked around, they were back at Ponyville. Their new found friend had saved them, and now she was… gone.
Applejack looked to the Everfree forest she then said painfully. “Twilight… she’s gone.”
Rainbow came alongside her and added.
“Yeah, she’s gone, but what can we do about it now?”

Rarity suggested.
“Maybe she’s still alive, we don’t know for sure, Nightmare might not have done away with her.”

“We don’t know anything about what’s happened to Twi, but we can’t sit here, Twilight made sure we could hide, we shouldn’t waste the chance to get back to town an warn everypony about what’s happened.” Applejack stated.

No one else could think of anything so they agreed, Pinkie was still looking down from the events that had occurred, it took Fluttershy time to convince the party pony to get going again, they’d have a memorial party for Twilight once they warned everyone that Nightmare had taken Twilight and had overpowered them.

Unknowingly they would not hear from the mare for a while.

XXXXX
1 day later

Twilight felt her body in the warmth of something soft, it was as good as her own bed, if not better, she could practically feel the silk on the blankets, however she didn’t recall ever buying silk blankets… she opened her eyes to find herself in a dimly lit room. She could see the hard outlines of the curtains nearby, the illumination was just enough to make out other things in the room.

A clock sat about a couple of hooves away on a desk; it was a simple black metal clock which had the arms at 6.10, the unicorn suddenly sat up, it was that early into the evening? But that made no sense; it should have been just on the sunset, unless. She remembered the events of the day comeback into her mind; the rush through Everfree forest, the battle with Nightmare Moon, and then the feeling of the darkness engulf her.

Everything clicked into place, but this didn’t, this room, all of this furniture, this wasn’t her room and she could tell that whatever was going on was meant for her. She then heard a sharp click as the door opened up, a figure in black armour appeared, it wasn’t as tall as nightmare moon, but it was big enough for Twilight to feel scared.

The armoured pony strolled through the room and went to the windows and opened them up. The light from the outside was still a bit dim, but she could now make out who the pony was, it wasn’t a pony, it was a statue, a moving statue. The marble white statue under the armour was walking around with slow thuds as it worked around the room to prepare it for her, it then spoke to her.
“Queen Nightmare would like to see you down by the throne room as soon as you are prepared.” It said in a dialogue that sounded monotone.

Twilight shook off the surprise and asked.
“Umm, why is it that the Queen needs me for?”

“I do not know, I simply obey her orders, and she has made it clear, you are to report to her once you are prepared. Are you prepared to depart?” It asked once again.

“No not yet, just give me a moment.” Twilight replied cautiously.

The stone pony nodded and walked to the door and waited. Twilight got out of the bed and found herself looking at the room’s ceiling, the whole ceiling was crafted, it was designed with intricate shapes of the moon and the stars above, it had one thing that Twilight did take note of, the mare’s head of the moon, it was crafted to the centre and staring downwards to her.

Twilight felt her panic pass as she looked around the room, aside from some draws with useless attire and a hoof full of socks, she found nothing that would even remotely aid her in this situation, she stressed a bit and huffed. ‘Okay, so no witty plans, no objects that could possibly help, and probably a very likely execution sentence waiting for you when you arrive at the throne room.’ She didn’t know what else to do; her magic was still weak aside from being able to open draws she doubted that she could try to teleport just yet.
“Lady Sparkle, please finish your preparation with haste, Queen Nightmare would like to speak with you.” The stone pony droned once more.

Twilight gulped, she then replied.
“Very well, I’m ready.” She trotted up to the stone pony who then nodded.

Twilight suddenly felt a shift as her body warmed up, she looked at herself as her body was now encased in a shallow field of light. It was like looking into a basin of water, it was warm though and it seemed to keep her from trying to escape, her body just followed the stone pony who was now in glowing armour, it took a while to Twilight to assume that the magic in the stone pony was amplified into the armour and projected through it as well. She didn’t struggle with it though, she doubted that she’d escape the castle without being chased by a dozen or so more of these stone ponies.

The two travelled through the dark obsidian hallways, it was amazing at how detailed the whole place was, the stone was a smooth black obsidian and the walls and ceilings had mosaic gems with patterns which formed into consistent constellations and patterns of stars, it was a beautiful and yet haunting sight. It was when they arrived at the inner sanctum of the ‘castle’ that Twilight received a greater shock, the walls and ceiling had changed, the whole area was illuminated by light, it was a nebula of light which had replaced the subtle darkness, she could see that the stone had also changed all the walls had shifting patterns of smooth gold and orange, it then shifted as they moved.

This magical stone was something that Twilight had heard of when she was at Canterlot with Celestia, when she asked her mentor about the construction of one of the observation dais’ she replied that they were. “They are made from the stones of Etherium, a rare magical stone which was used to forge magical buildings, the stone is very rare and can only be found around magical ley lines, it is a wonderful material which is something we cannot take for granted.”
She smiled at the melancholy thought and continued to stare absently at the beautiful shifting stones. It was only when they turned the corner that Twilight had noticed something off about her escort. She stared at what was now a colourful shifting pony with glowing armour that absorbed the light around him, his body made of the stone that the castle was probably made out of was now glowing too. She found this sight amusing and very alarming, if this pony was made from the stone of Etherium, and then it was most likely that he was made of some very powerful magic.

But how much power did Nightmare Moon have to conjure such a creature? Twilight would receive her answers soon as they finally reached the inner court of the castle, the hallways were now a deep navy blue with diamonds and elegant statues of warriors of the past, and at the end of one hallway where the corridor stretched out long than that of any area of the Canterlot courts a single massive set of doorways remained, and Twilight could make out the symbols on the doorways, 2 halves of the moon, there was no symbol or icon of Nightmare though.

The stone pony reached the doors and he summoned his powers, a hoof sized key hole was where he put his hoof and then the magic flowed through, the doors unlocked and began to creak open. The sight before Twilight was more impressive than the nebula stone hallways. The ebony black stone that was in the room was leafed over with gold and platinum, whole stone murals were over every single wall and above a pattern of the skies which changed as the night moved above, it was like staring at the stars themselves.

The floor was draped with a heavy blue and opaque colours, the symbols of the lunar princess was there on each pattern and was followed in pattern with Nightmare’s own. The carpet lane however led straight to the end of the throne room, and there where a stone platform sat, Nightmare Moon watched quietly without even twitching, it was like looking at a statue of a real life pony.

Twilight was then released from her escort who dropped the unicorn on her feet and then slowly took a bow before being dismissed by Nightmare who looked at him once. When the doors closed Twilight stared at Nightmare and waited in silence… for about 10 minutes before asking.
“What am I doing here?”

Nightmare responded boldly.
“Simple, you are here for my judgement, deemed either fit to continue living as my apprentice, or slave…’ She emphasised the last part enough to make Twilight shudder.’ Or I could have you tried and executed and have you hung to death from a gallows.” Twilight looked at the new queen of Equestria with utter horror.

Nightmare continued.
“You Twilight Sparkle have proven in my eyes that you have potential, raw potential to do better, not only for yourself, but for me and the rest of Equestria, as my protégé, or slave.” She repeated the end once more.

Twilight was as confused as to the situation, she had the choice to join Nightmare Moon, or was Nightmare just going to enslave her if she disagreed? The whole situation was rather odd, and dangerous, Nightmare could have her executed at any time she felt, and yet here she was, open with an offer Twilight had to make, either join the queen or be taken into 2 worse situations.

The offer of being able to learn new magic piqued her interest somewhere in the recesses of her mind, but then again, this was a pony that had the ability to wipe out all of Equestria and the world if she felt like it. Twilight thought deeply about the offer, she then thought about the impact of joining, she’d be branded as a traitor and as a collaborator, but if she joined then she could help everypony by being Nightmare’s favourite right?

The decision finally came.
“I would like to join… on certain conditions... I want assurances for Equestria.”
The queen raised her eyebrow at the pony unicorn, but this was expected from the student of Celestia wasn’t it, being an open hearted fool to the people above royalty? Then again, Luna remained somewhere in her own head or else she just would have enslaved the unicorn outright and have enforced total control over all of Equestria by force. Nightmare then answered.
“Very well, I have my own conditions, but you shall state yours first.”

Twilight gulped nervously and then stated them.
“I would like that you at least cycle the sun and the moon if possible, and if not, increase the moon’s own illumination to supplement for sunlight.” There were no objections.

“I shall join you and I shall serve you as long as I am a part of your court and given the ability to place my hoof in all political affairs.” Nightmare smiled at this, she wouldn’t be overtaxed with a million bits of paper and ridiculous amount of paper work alone, and she really hated that.

“I want you to at least inform me of the fate of Celestia, and have me know of her condition.” Nightmare rolled her eyes, Twilight seemed to be quite fond of her sister, she’d soon change that, but she had no objection to the request, she’d show Twilight what had happened to her dear mentor soon enough anyways in order to reel her in, that was the plan to enslave Twilight, but still this would work just as well.

Twilight finished and Nightmare placed her demands clear and forward.
“You Twilight Sparkle will if you accept, be a part of my special forces to inquire into Equestrian public affairs. You shall report to me on a weekly basis when I send you out if you join and you shall also work as my private agent in the town of Ponyville.” Twilight felt something bad was coming.

“And also, I shall show you Celestia and her condition, but you shall have to accept this term, this final one.” Nightmare ended ominously.

“What is it?” Twilight asked nervously.

“You are to be declared imprisoned and broken, and I shall have you faked autonomy at a public meeting where all ponies will believe that you have been broken by me, in order to enforce my rule. And you shall take on a new identity in steed of your untimely mental illness.” She finished.

Twilight froze; she was to declare herself mentally vegetated? Her friends, her parents would have to see a false being in her place which she would be displayed and they’d have to watch? She thought this was cruel on such a level, but this was for all of Equestria and she did say that Celestia was still here, so it had to count for something right? She pondered, her heart was hurt, she’d work for nightmare and she couldn’t help it, she begrudgingly accepted the task ahead as a challenge.

“I accept!” She answered bravely.

Nightmare smiled.
“Then you shall receive.”
In moments the two vanished from the throne room and into the depths of darkness.

XXXXX

The two re-appeared in a flash of light down in the depths of a dungeon, it was the first time that Twilight had ever been inside one of these places, she had seen pictures and old images of prisons, but never a dungeon that looked like this. The walls were made from black cobblestone and smooth grey stone; there was also some limestone that was in present in the archways of the dungeon itself. It looked very different, and yet it looked as part of the rest of the castle.

“Why are we here?” She asked the queen.

“Simple, to fulfil my promise, and you to fulfil yours, we are here to meet my sister.” She explained.
Twilight had a flutter of hope suddenly well inside of her. Celestia was alive, which meant that she and Equestria might have a chance at surviving the coming struggle, but what she didn’t know was the condition of Celestia, which she was soon to learn the hard way. They travelled through the dungeons, Twilight kept her hopes up; she wanted to see her face again so badly.

They arrived at a large antechamber which had stairs leading to a single cube in the middle of the room, they descended downwards to it, and finally Nightmare stopped and asked.
“Are you absolutely sure you’d want to see your dear mentor?”

“Yes.” She replied.

Nightmare didn’t laugh; she knew that this was going to break it hard for her once she saw what her sister was like. Nightmare sighed and then proceeded to opening the cube up, the walls of black moved away revealing what was inside, and what was in there shocked Twilight. The clear glass like room had one pony, her regal mane now a mess, she had cuffs which restricted movement, but her body posture was lucid and rather odd, and her face was contorted with a barely lucid look, there were bottles of wine and alcohol scattered around.
She sputtered to herself without even thinking.
“So- one thousand years an… now I’m finally deposed! Ha, the way-y life goes…”

The princess she knew was drunk, really drunk; she looked at Nightmare and asked.
“What by the mane of Starswirl the young is going on?”

Nightmare shrugged.
“You’ve never seen sister like this before?” She asked.

“No!” Twilight angrily replied.

“Well that’s her defence mechanism when she has too much to bear, she goes into a drunken stupor until she recovers and thinks about her life, which could take years, last time this happened was when our mentor was killed and she was responsible, it was an honest accident, but she got drunk and beat herself up about it for a decade.”

“A DECADE!” Twilight looked horrified.

“Yeah, she started to take things differently in phases, this first one being the overwhelming emotional burden going out, and then there’s the erogenous phase, and then there’s the pity phase, and then there’s the reclusion and then finally a recovery phase, but the last time this happened was when she was about 300 hundred years old, and she had 100 years to train under our old mentor. She’s probably going to be in there for a long time.” Nightmare finished.

“You’re telling me that she’s going to be like that for 100 years?!” She exclaimed in utter shock.

“Maybe, I don’t know what happened after my banishment, so it could be less, she could have had episodes like this during the centuries past, and I doubt that anyone keeps a record though.” Nightmare added thoughtfully.

Twilight wasn’t sure if she was shocked or horrified, Celestia, her mentor ruler of Equestria was in her own pit of disposition where she pitied herself for over 10 or more years? This was a disaster that could well undo all of Equestria! She couldn’t believe that this was happening, and she still refused that this could be happening, well almost.

She asked. “Could I go speak to her?”

Nightmare looked at her questioningly.
“Are you sure you want to do that?”

She nodded, and then Nightmare sighed.
“Very well, but don’t let me say I didn’t warn you…”

The unicorn stepped down to the cube, she made it to the glass, to her surprise wasn’t glass at all, it was a magical barrier formed to keep things inside the cube, she suspected that there was the case of broken glass bottles everywhere that this was the reason for the barrier. She stepped over to the corner of Celestia’s vision and carefully called.

“Princess Celestia?” She asked inquisitively.

The messy looking princess turned her gaze out at the barrier where Twilight was standing and she muttered. “Oh, Twilight, I should have guessed you’d come…”

“Princess I really don’t think-.” She was interrupted as Celestia droned on.

“…You’re always predictable, reaching out to me for help! Never being able to fight your own fights… ever since that damned incident with the thing… what was it again?”

Twilight remembered clearly.
“You mean kindergarten?”

“Yeah, when you made that silly doll, it blinded a poor child at one point and caused you so much trouble, even I was disturbed by the sight of that thing, and you’d always come to me going. ‘Princess, help me, I don’t want to be alone…’ Bah, why couldn’t you learn to use your magic as a life skill, or a social skill? Rather than going to me…” She hocked.

Twilight felt hurt, she knew that she couldn’t convince the princess, if she was as bad at this point she couldn’t make any good headway with her. She left her miserable teacher in her state and walked back up to Nightmare. But before they left she asked.
“Where is she getting all those bottles of alcohol?”

Nightmare shrugged.
“I have no idea, she summons them somehow to make infinite wine, and she’s been bathing in the stuff at one point that I had to include a drainage pipe in the cube.” She added. “Let her disposition run its course, she’ll feel better in about 6 months, or something close, then you might have a good word or two in.” Twilight nodded and headed on with the queen of the night, they teleported once more.

XXXXX

They rematerialized inside of the room Twilight had first awoken in; the room’s setting had changed as it now sported a balcony and 3 new windows. She wondered how much time it had taken to alter it, but she didn’t bother investigating now, Nightmare was addressing her for the other demands.
“So, you spoke about the sun and the moon, you wish for the sun to be cycled once more?” She asked.
“Yes.” Twilight said hopefully.

“Ah ha, no.” The queen of the night replied.

Twilight’s face seemed to drop a bit, but then the wispy mane of Nightmare look up again, and Nightmare stated. “Here’s the deal, if I start cycling like my dear sister did, the ponies will only take advantage of the situation, and seeing as you suggested a supplement for the sun, we will compromise on that deal, I’ll provide the means of keeping Equestria and the world alive, but by my moon.”

It wasn’t much but better than dying foals and starving ponies, Twilight nodded.
“Good, then about your position, I will be assigning you some of my paperwork, seeing as you’ll be my public relations with Equestria I guess it would seem fit to inform you of all significant changes. I shall send them to the library where you have decided to remain, and I shall send in a few of my good stone golem guards to aid as well, they can help deal with any problems you might incur when you take the position.”

“What about the decision about my imprisonment?” Twilight asked.

“Simple I just imprison you and claim you as your own daughter of my flesh and blood and your own, and then have you sent there under the guise of a pony named… Nightswirl?” She asked.

Twilight thought about a name, she knew that this was horrible to her friends, but Nightmare had kept her deal, she had to honour it as well or it could spell disaster for all of Equestria, sacrifices made would be paid for in the future though. She shook her head and thought back, what would suit her position, what would work for her? And then it hit her, the images of the nebulas brought her thoughts to the one and only unicorn she had a deep respect for in the past history of all unicorns.

“How about Starswirl?” She asked.

“The unicorn mage who was the father of all magical developments of the 1000 years past or the pony mare who made the skies of all over Equestria as beautiful as ever?” Nightmare asked.

“I think the mare would do, who was she anyway?” She asked.

“A past generation before the bearded one came along, she was said to be a regular earth pony that used her magic inside herself to craft and shape the heavens, and she was as powerful as me or Celestia but vanished into the skies looking for her own path to happiness.” She replied melancholy.

It seemed that Nightmare had a fond memory of the old Starswirl, Twilight couldn’t complain.
“Okay then I guess that Starswirl the young and beautiful will have to do. But what about my story, what am I supposed to say to everypony when I get there?”

“Oh, you’ll be the magically birthed child of Twilight Sparkle who I violated and then forced into labour and now have been asked to serve as the town’s overseer until I say when it is to end, the rest is simple you were magically grown in your mother and such and such, the rest is self-explanatory, just don’t muddle things up, and also you have a shy personality.” She finished.

“Wait, you’re saying that you’re going to tell everypony that I’m a bastardised child of me being raped?” She said in shock.

“Well, better that than having you as my daughter or having you as some random pony from nowhere, it’s better to have a story where no one would touch on rather than one ponies everywhere would begin to investigate unless you’d rather break our agreement?” She raised an eyebrow.

“No, but it seems too cruel.” She added.

“We all suffer some cruelty at one point in our lives Twilight now; I think I know what to change permanently, your mane and your coat and cutie mark.” She summoned up some magic and soon Twilight was encompassed in a warm feeling.

The warmth receded in a wash of light and soon there was no longer Twilight Sparkle standing in the room, her body was a blue coat and her cutie mark had changed to a galaxy of beautiful spinning lights, her mane was a pretty pink, red, purple and magenta, her eyes had turned purple and she looked slightly shorter if it wasn’t for the fact that she still had her horn.

“That horn is probably the only thing that sticks out the most, but aside from that, you look fine.” Nightmare commented.

Twilight looked into a nearby vanity mirror where she stared at herself, it was all gone now, she was no longer Twilight, she was Starswirl, and young mare recently born. She couldn’t have chosen any better form, but it was better she took this one than broken a promise; Nightmare was adamant that this was the only way now.
“Okay, so I’ll let you rest for the night, your golem Iron heart will deal with any food you’d like and I shall meet you outside in the courtyard in the morning, don’t be late.” She finished.

Twilight stopped Nightmare though.
“Wait, I need to ask you one thing!”

“What?” Nightmare looked at her.

“Why did you spare me?”

“Because Twilight Sparkle, I love you…”
XXXXX
The first time I’ve written something like this, I have to admit, going off on something like this from my usual grimdark war fanfics and constant adventure space themes is refreshing, to take a different view of a tv series like MLP is interesting, and seeing as I wanted to do something with the old G1 starswirl this was it. Also do not take the rape part that seriously, this had a drama theme to it for a reason, and the tags i wasn't sure if i should have left it like as it was.
To you all, this is NOT GRIMDARK, I don't like to touch on that area of thinking unless it might be Halo, WH40k, Starcraft or any other game, just try to accept the situation for what it is.
And for more fics, check out my page on FF.net, and i'm putting this here, because i have had problems back on my profile.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2496373/Evident_Disaster