• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 1,466 Views, 13 Comments

Great Power. Great Sorrow. - Aetherlord_Ignus



Twilight learns that she destroyed Trixie's career and that the Ursa destroyed her wagon.

  • ...
6
 13
 1,466

Great Sorrow

“Come on Spike, we’re going for a walk in the Everfree forest!” Yelled Twilight.

Spike woke up and walked down the library’s stairs.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming,” the dragon said sleepily.

“Walking is good exercise Spike, and we both need to get outside more.”

“At five in the morning?”

“The earlier the better.”

**********
Spike had fallen asleep on Twilights back and was dreaming his favorite dream, the one where he builds a house made of candy for himself and Rarity.

“Let’s eat!” Cried spike in his dream.

“Spike, wake up,” whispered Rarity right before he awoke and realized it was Twilight.

Spike was upset because he never managed to get to the eating part.

“Twilight, I was just dreaming about...”

“Shhhhh. Look,” Twilight whispered.

Spike turned in Twilights direction to see movement through some bushes. He saw a small pond and a blue unicorn with a silver mane looking into it while munching on a pinecone. She was crying.

A Spike-toting Twilight walked into the clearing. The unicorn looked up and the two of them just stared for a few seconds before Twilight spoke.

“Trixie,” asked Twilight, “what are you doing here?”

Trixie started to cry some more before she spoke.

“The Great and Powerful, I mean, I have no where else to go,” said Trixie between sobs, “you ruined my career and the Ursa crushed my cart. Now I’m stuck eating pinecones because of you.”

Trixie began to completely bawl her eyes out.

“I didn’t no I was going to put you in these circumstances. You could stay with me at the library,” said Twilight.

Spike who had fallen asleep despite the crying woke up suddenly.

“What?! No way Twilight, we’re not letting her stay?” Spike sounded nervous.

“Spike!” Twilight was starting to cry too, “We are, we owe it to her.”

“Thank you,” wailed Trixie. Who hugged Twilight tightly while still crying